Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Darktanian

Participant

So if the rumor is true, and Brady successfully gets OBJ to sign with the Bucs…

How will the WR corps look like this season? With Godwin getting the franchise tag, who would be the odd man out?

Evans or Brown?

Or would the Bucs keep all 4 probowl caliber WR’s?

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Source?
      This is not true….and it’s dumb

• seekpar

Participant

Agree with RH, it’s not a good move and hopefully it won’t happen. DIVA.

No room for DIVAs in the Bucs’ locker room.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I’ve read on ESPN that there are rumors but I’m pretty sure ESPN started the rumors, soooo…

If you’re bringing in salary like that then Barrett definitely isn’t coming back. I’d much rather have Barrett than OBJ. That’s a no brainer.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Its been reported, but it makes no sense. We’re not trading draft assets for a WR who’s going to count for $16 million when we just tagged Godwin. OBJ hasn’t been healthy or very good in 5 years.

• Darktanian

Participant

• Greattimes

Participant

Some rumors are instigated by players agents as a bargaining tool in negotiations. Take “rumors” with a grain of salt.

• LIBucsFan93

Participant

Made BS from Barstool Sports.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Was just speculation. Doubt it happens now that we got Godwin back in the fold. I think Brown will be back as well. Gronk might be as well if he decides to come back.

• FLASH

Participant

He will never fit in the salary cap. This kind of talk only works with UFA as they can sign a cap friendly one year deal with a contender in an attempt to win a ring. So unless he gets cut there is no chance of him coming here.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.