Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• TURBO

Participant

• BucBalla85

Participant

Dude I hope he’s not done. I mean I don’t want to be a selfish buc fan but you always got a shot with the goat. You can’t put into words the kind of career he had. Wouldn’t blame him at all for hanging them up but another year of Brady here would be really good for the franchise and keep a winning culture going for longer. What they need to instill from all this.

• Mic

Participant

If no Brady its gonna be Russ/Rodgers

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

No, it was the 3rd down pass to Brate.

• TURBO

Participant

No, it was the 3rd down pass to Brate.

Shit, you are right, what was I thinking?

Thanks for the correction!

• Greattimes

Participant

They will go to the highest bidders and there are a number of teams with a lot more cash to spend then the Bucs.

• RudeGuy

Participant

They will go to the highest bidders and there are a number of teams with a lot more cash to spend then the Bucs.

The team would most likely have to give either a shot at a ring. If the Lions offer the most money do you think either would jump at the chance?

• Watchman

Participant

Russ, Rodgers – they are going to go to a team that gives them two things:

1. a chance to win a SB
      2. the type of input/control Brady has in Tampa

Problem is I think Brady is the only QB who warrants the type of control he has right now.

• Greattimes

Participant

Greattimes wrote:
      Mic wrote:

The team would most likely have to give either a shot at a ring. If the Lions offer the most money do you think either would jump at the chance?

Miami has a boatload of money to spend and were a good QB away from making the playoffs. They will be high on Both Rodgers and Wilsons choice of teams.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.