Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• buc-in-out

Participant

On Adam Schefter’s podcast, Tom Brady’s personal trainer/life coach/diet guru Alex Guerrero said he expects the Buccaneers’ QB to play at least two more seasons, allowing him to fulfill his goal of playing in the NFL until the age of 45.

I guess I might be wrong, I thought Brady might hang em up after this season.. I really am worried that in 2 years we’re looking at Brady like we did Peyton Manning his last season in Denver.

What this tells me is we need to keep this defense playing at a very high level and we should be NFC contenders.

Do we re-sign Carlton Davis with this news? What about JPP and Suh?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

We should re-sign Carlton Davis

In terms of JPP and Suh, it depends on how they produce or regress this year

I’d think it’s certainly an option to resign but won’t resigned ahead of free agency much like the Bucs approach this past offseason

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Definitely re-sign Davis. He’s young and able and will lock down one CB position. As for JPP and Suh, it really all depends on how well they do and how much they will take to come back for one more year. At some point, we are going to have to start thinking about who will take their places. That’s why I liked the Tryon pick.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by BuccaNOLEer.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Definitely re-sign Davis. He’s young and able and will lock down one CB position. As for JPP and Suh, it really all depends on how well they do and how much they will take to come back for one more year. At some point, we are going to have to start thinking about who will take their places. That’s why I liked the Tryon pick.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by BuccaNOLEer.

if we win the superbowl again, i could see another hip hip hooray time off-season where we try to bring everyone back again.

assuming individuals don’t fall off too much, i.e. McCoy being a non-factor.

it’ll be harder to do this time around as we have all the guys we brought back on 1 year deals who would be up again plus new free agency guys that are up.

i say we enjoy the season before we worry about it lol

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.