Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

Not sure if the team will make it public but anybody can run the tape back and review. The Panthers sacked brady. When he came off the field and sat on the bench a camera cut to him sitting and he grabbed his throwing elbow and looked at it but then tried to play it off. A few minutes later the camera cut back and forth a few times. At this point an offensive asssistant came and sat next to Brady. Brady was looking at his throwing elbow the entire time the assistant was talking to him. Again, I doubt the media brings it up in the future. But its something to be aware of.

• BucBalla85

Participant

He looked good on that last drive.

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

Yeah he did. It is what I initially believed, but I think I’ve assumed too much.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Yeah he did. It is what I initially believed, but I think I’ve assumed too much.

Happens

• Boid Fink

Participant

He was still taking about his elbow in the bench with another player…and it was bright red. Hopefully just some scrapes.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

He was still taking about his elbow in the bench with another player…and it was bright red. Hopefully just some scrapes.

Believe me it happens to the best of us…we read into much of what’s going on

• bill_kir

Participant

he also pulled down his sock and looked at his leg after looking at his elbow, probably just brush burns

• Boid Fink

Participant

Assumed it could be that, them shits hurt for a minute.

he also pulled down his sock and looked at his leg after looking at his elbow, probably just brush burns

• m_j

Participant

brady was good yesterday but he missed all deep balls, all of them! so he should better stick to his shorts and intermediates, thats where he is one of the best, thats how we are winning!

• Vance

Participant

brady was good yesterday but he missed all deep balls, all of them! so he should better stick to his shorts and intermediates, thats where he is one of the best, thats how we are winning!

This person understands ….

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

So does this mean we don’t take any deep shots? You kinda have to and it’s the way to keep the defense honest having that deep threat weather we hit them or not… just cuz our OL isn’t too tier doesn’t mean we spot running the ball.

• m_j

Participant

sure he should do it, but he shoudn’t force it

• theknees

Participant

Brady is a situational deep thrower. It’s not his bag to throw deep. Death by 1000 cuts, with some deep shots mixed in. None of those deep balls were even close.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He was definitely off on the deep throws yesterday. But, he was money other than that.

Another 4 TD performance.

26 total TD’s on the year versus 8 total turnovers.

Better than a 3:1 Passing TD to INT ratio.

Big reason why we’re 7-3 right now.

• kenntak

Participant

Brady had some beautiful throws yesterday. On the deep throws, I would rather he overthrew them, than throw them short so they could be intercepted. I guess he does not have a noodle arm after all.

• seekpar

Participant

Maybe if theknees prediction comes to pass about TB12’s arm getting tired as the season progresses, then maybe he won’t overthrow those long passes. Will be just right.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Anyone who says that doesn’t know football. His arm didn’t taper off last season either. If you watch, you would know.

Brady had some beautiful throws yesterday. On the deep throws, I would rather he overthrew them, than throw them short so they could be intercepted. I guess he does not have a noodle arm after all.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.