Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Multiple examples from the poll of GOP voters just hating Biden, IN ALMOST A COVE WAY ie just angry about Trump so CANNOT support even widely popular moves by Biden

Here’s the first one

53 percent of adults say they approve of Biden’s job as president — including 90 percent of Democrats, 61 percent of independents but just 9 percent of Republicans

COMPARE INDEPENDENTS (61%) to only 9% for GOP

Second One . . :

The president gets his highest marks on handling the pandemic (69 percent approve), on dealing with the economy (52 percent approve), on uniting the country (52 percent approve) and on race relations (49 percent approve)

HIS LOWEST MARKS ARE ALL GOP ISSUES

“but Biden’s lowest scores come on dealing with China (35 percent), handling the gun issue (34 percent) and dealing with border security and immigration (33 percent).”

THIRD ONE, infrastructure:

“And 59 percent say his infrastructure plan — which would upgrade roads and bridges, expand broadband access and pay to care for the elderly and disabled — is a good idea, while 21 percent disagree; 19 percent don’t have an opinion.”

“By party, 87 percent of Democrats, 68 percent of independents and 21 percent of Republicans support Biden’s infrastructure plaN”

AGAIN LOOK AT THE INDEPNDENTS (68%) TO JUST 21% REPUBICNAS . .EVNE THOUGH TRUMP REPEATEDLYTOUTED INFRASTRUCTURE

FOURTH ONE REALLY SHOWS THE COCOON on the vaccine:

GOP lag in getting the vaccine 40% to 74% for Dems and, most importantly, have a whopping 24% who say they will NEVER get the vaccine (versus only 4% of Dems)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/poll-100-days-biden-s-approval-remains-strong-can-honeymoon-n1265199

The 100 Day poll has been run for years, so first real benchmark

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• jbear

Participant

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-77-support-requiring-photo-id-for-voting

Speaking of the cocoon.

The good news is you’re making progress. The bad news is the whole war on “racist voting laws” is a farce.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-77-support-requiring-photo-id-for-voting

Speaking of the cocoon.

The good news is you’re making progress. The bad news is the whole war on “racist voting laws” is a farce.

this is a great example. I am glad you posted it.

This is what you pposted:

“A new Fox News poll, released Monday, finds 77 percent of voters nationally think “a valid form of state or federally issued photo identification to prove U.S. citizenship” should be needed for voting. That’s down from a high of 85 percent who felt that way when Fox first asked the same survey question 10 years ago.”

who would not agree with some sort of identification BUT that is not what is happening, as you can read right here:

almost everything is packaged and sold to people on the right as this clear redline when in reality the problem is in the details LIKE North Carolina actually researching what forms of ID African American use and then EXCLUDING those types

So, the fake outrage “how can people not have an id” COVERS UP THE REALITY I posted about in part because the people who respond to the fake outrage alos BELIEVE as posted right here in the Cove) that there is no GOP voter supression and no systemic rtacism (obviosuly RACE-related voting riles are precisely “systemic racism”

No offense — and I am not speaking of you personally (make that very clear) — but articles/polls like the FoXnews article and polls you posted are designed as salve for the conscience of mostly white GOP voters who want their party in power, but dont want to believe there is racism because that would make them tacit supporters of racist policies

• jbear

Participant

What exactly is in the voting law in GA that has so riled up the left?

I sincerely haven’t bothered to read anything about it. Just from the little I’ve seen and heard, my assumption is that the reason the left is so upset is because it will probably cost them some votes in a state where they look to be about to flip it completely blue. That it’s all politics on both sides. I do take with a grain of salt the claims from the right that some blue states still have more restrictive voting laws than GA now does but somehow it does ring true. I only know that the whole discussion is really revolving around politics and justice is only a cover.

Tell me where I’m wrong or what about the GA law makes it worse than laws in other states…. or makes it a racist law?

• Charles

Participant

Again, once natuire starts killing all the old white angry people this country will be in a much better place.

the GOP is dying…literally.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Wrong, dum dum Charles.

The Great Republican Party garnered more votes and had a bigger increase than any sitting President in U.S. history.

The LoserfgtDemonfgtParty is pulling out all the stops to try to silence the Great American Party.
      The Loserfgt(D)Party knows they can’t win a Fair Fight- so they have to take every means possible to tip the scales.

#Trash(D)Party
      LoserfgtDems

• KarmaPolice

Participant

What exactly is in the voting law in GA that has so riled up the left?

I sincerely haven’t bothered to read anything about it. Just from the little I’ve seen and heard, my assumption is that the reason the left is so upset is because it will probably cost them some votes in a state where they look to be about to flip it completely blue

LMAO

sarcasm, hopefully (see, I learnt!)

if not, you’re white, right? Cant be bothered. assumption is its just about the left wanting votes

• KarmaPolice

Participant

I only know that the whole discussion is really revolving around politics and justice is only a cover.

Tell me where I’m wrong or what about the GA law makes it worse than laws in other states…. or makes it a racist law?

like you were told about the Arbery case?

:-)

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

will not matter ^^^

Arbery

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Bwahaha

The Cocoon of Hate

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Cocoon of hate

• jbear

Participant

I see your back to your old board spamming ways. Thank you for at least, after spamming adding the link to Abrams “list” of gripes, none of which sound racist to me. Especially considering that most Americans do NOT think providing an ID to vote is unfair. You also didn’t mention any of the voting laws in other states which is what I was asking about. What I want to know is, is this just political because GA is now very important for Democrats and other states where you have even less access are somehow “not” racist? Is GA after this law, more restrictive than other blue/good states or not.

No I don’t know and I am sorry if my failure to click every DNC talking points memo and buy into all the obviously politically motivated bs makes me a bad person in your eyes. I really don’t care.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

none of which sound racist to me. Especially considering that most Americans do NOT think providing an ID to vote is unfair

Shocking

You even posted the white guy deflection …. AGAIN

• KarmaPolice

Participant

What I want to know is, is this just political because GA is now very important for Democrats and other states where you have even less access are somehow “not” racist?

Hopefully that’s just trolling.

46 states with GOP led suppression efforts

• KarmaPolice

Participant

and buy into all the obviously politically motivated bs

Maybe just start with buying into facts?

Let’s see you type that the Biden meat story was false?

• Charles

Participant

hotair: What are the GOPs demographics? It’s mostly old white angry old booomers on there way to visit hell.

There’s not much of younger gen going red.

You are fooked long term.

Own it.

Party of hate. You can’t stop it.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Ssme paper as the Hunter story

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.