Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• BChaves8

Participant

The defense is getting the love after yesterdays game. But we need to give Brate some props. The guy has been absolute MONEY last week and this week as well. Leading the team in receiving!

Please wait…
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by BChaves8.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

He is a Brately underrated tight end who makes Brate catches in the clutch.

Please wait…

• BChaves8

Participant

[postquote quote=1349195]

I see what you did there…

Please wait…

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

[postquote quote=1349197]

Tony the Tiger: Frosted Flakes good?? They’re BRRRRRRRRRRATE!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Good hands.

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

Brate has benefitted from having a QB who knows how to find the open man. There’s a reason Evans and Gronk got one catch and Brate got four: Brate was open. But he caught the ball and hung onto it, which is more than the TE on the other team can say. There’s a lot to be said for being dependable. Its harder than it sounds.

Please wait…

• RW

Participant

[postquote quote=1349184]

Brate gets to catch the passes because he can’t block like Gronk! But they compliment each other well.

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Unless he balls this week and or the super bowl hes still overpaid.

Wouldn’t be hardly playing if OJ was healthy.

Hats off to brate & smb this post season tho. Both have been clutch no doubt.

Please wait…

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

If I had to keep two of our three tight ends I would keep Brate and Gronk.

If Brady wasn’t to return Gronk has already said the only QB he’ll ever play for us Brady. So then sure, keep Juice. He has potential.

Really wish for the day Juice shows us why we drafted him in the top 10.

Please wait…

• Buc on the Move

Participant

[postquote quote=1349775]

We didn’t draft Juice top ten. But I get it, a first rounder on a tight end, you expect elite returns. I think we have seen the potential there, and this year he was primed for that break out, but unfortunately he can’t seem to stay away from injury. That is the more concerning thing, as I feel like the butter fingers of the season before was largely gone. I’m really pulling for him in a contract year essentially to put it all together under the guidance of Brady and Gronk. I don’t remember an injury history coming out of Alabama.

I struggle to see us be able to pay Brate so much, and hope Gronk will take a pay cut next year to be able to continue to chase titles with his boy and live in Florida.

Please wait…

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

If I remember correctly coming out of Alabama he didn’t have great production because he wasn’t utilized as much as you’d expect someone with his talent to be targeted.

Yup just checked. 7 total touchdowns in 4 years at Alabama. Two barely 600 years receiving years with 45 receptions or less and two sub 300 yard years with less than 20 catch each of those years.

The production to talent ratio is off. The saving grace if I remember correctly was that Sagan historically like the knock on arians didn’t utilize the tight end position that heavily.

Please wait…

• ^^mtn^^

Participant

[postquote quote=1349789]

It’s all in his head.

The butterfingers that is ……………

Please wait…

• theknees

Participant

We can’t keep everyone on this team as is for year two. Brate has been nails over the years. How do you not keep him over OJ Howard? We will not be keeping both of them next season.

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

Brate is the more reliable receiver. Howard offers more in the blocking department, and is a big play threat. I’m not convinced we don’t keep both along with Gronk. I don’t see Brate wanting to leave this team. He might give us a discount to stay. He watched Hump leave, and hasn’t been heard of since..

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Despite his injuries OJ>brate. Physically, younger, cheaper. Several reasons.

I hope OJ is back next year.

Brate can stay as well if he restructures.

Please wait…

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

It’s nice to have somebody that steps up in place of others who are in a slump, namely godwin and his recent problems making catches.

Please wait…

• Mr.Hat

Participant

Oj cant catch from the hot tub. I’ll take Brate any day of over OJ.

Please wait…

• seekpar

Participant

Amen Mr. Hat, if he’s not on the field, what’s the point? Keep Gronk n Brate.

Please wait…

• 3rd String Kicker

OJ Howard is softer than a Cheeseburger. Cam Brate all the way.

Please wait…

• Mic

Participant

I think we’ve been utilizing the pats offense when they run their two te sets so I think there is definitely a place for good TEs that can block and catch. Remember bill PAID Hernandez and gronk

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.