I can get into this game.  ;Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzujiHV_wg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah… it works.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I posted that on one of the other Buc forums recently and the guys said the girls were ugly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw something today, where they have no idea what to do with the newly built soccer stadiums after the World Cup is over with. They are talking about making some of them into prisons. Nice looking city from what I have seen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They could use some more prisons there.  One of the highest crime rates in the world.  Rio is a good place to visit, but it's damn expensive.    I was there a couple of years ago and my hotel room at the stinking best western was $350usd a night.  2 of us ate at McDonalds and it was $35 for 2 big mac meals.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They could use some more prisons there.  One of the highest crime rates in the world.  Rio is a good place to visit, but it's damn expensive.    I was there a couple of years ago and my hotel room at the stinking best western was $350usd a night.  2 of us ate at McDonalds and it was $35 for 2 big mac meals.

Why am I not surprised?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some people actually have women in their life and take vacations together with them and eat together during the trip.  Not everyone is alone and on the lookout for ladyboys at night.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some people actually have women in their life and take vacations together with them and eat together during the trip.  Not everyone is alone and on the lookout for ladyboys at night.

I think you missed the point. Your in a foreign country and your hitting Mickey D's?  Anthony Bourdain you are not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think you missed the point. Your in a foreign country and your hitting Mickey D's?  Anthony Bourdain you are not.

Yeah but I have eaten more in McD's overseas than I ever have here. Eating out in most other countries takes forever. Normally the more relaxed pace is great, sometimes you just need to grab and go. The other thing is bathrooms, McD's universally has decent ones and that is a real virtue.Hell in China McD's was my day before my flight ritual because between the coke, fries and cheeseburger there was nothing "raw" so there was no getting sick on the plave the next day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am at work. I watched 30 seconds of that video.Well, I had to stop in complete anger because I am not at home to take care of business. Those girls are top notch. Anyone who thinks otherwise is gay (nothing wrong with it......just stating a mere fact).

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.