Breaking: Winston has surgery

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Morgan
    Participant

Dan Patrick Show (national) is starting the monologue for today’s show with Winston’s Lasik surgery. Butt of a lot of jokes. Buxlife.

Jameis Winston had LASIK eye surgery and NFL fans had lots of obvious jokes

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

SaskBucs
    Participant

This is a farce. The Bucs are a farce for allowing this. To you guys saying not a big deal blah blah… are you even fans of the team?

He doesn’t like contacts? Is he 10 years old? You get used to them jackass and they help you see! You know, like a person with normal eyesight who isn’t even an NFL QB. Yeah I kinda do wanna punch a hole in the wall. Actually a bunch of walls, every wall in Jameis’ house for him being an idiot and a couple in One Buc for this stupidity.

Don’t tell me about contacts and sports or anything like that. I have worn contacts since I was like 12, still am and play high speed contact sports. Keep a couple spare sets with the training staff in off chance one gets knocked out. Unbelievable

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    10lbbass
    Participant

Sounds like some of you on here need to grow up. You generally don’t perform this type of surgery prior to turning 25 (learned this in optometry school). So he hasn’t really had a chance to do it prior to this.

What a huge collection of feminine outrage this board has become.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Badtimes
    Participant

Lasik does not cure tunnel vision. Won’t change his habit of starring down his receivers.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Graham
    Participant

<span class=”ILfuVd NA6bn”><span class=”e24Kjd”><b>LASIK</b> is FDA-approved for those 18 and older. Most providers encourage young adults to wait until their mid-20s because, until this time, a person’s prescription may be still changing.</span></span>

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Graham
    Participant

Effing board.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    J.A.S.H.E.R.
    Participant

Effing board.

When trying to edit a post you can go to where it says “visual” & “text”, you can go to text and delete all the junk text. In case you didn’t know

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

Sign him to a long term deal he’s fixed. LMAO

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    10lbbass
    Participant

Buc fam, big mad.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GameTime
    Participant

Sounds like some of you on here need to grow up. You generally don’t perform this type of surgery prior to turning 25 (learned this in optometry school). So he hasn’t really had a chance to do it prior to this.

What a huge collection of feminine outrage this board has become.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>
    You really think this is a general case?</p>

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    10lbbass
    Participant

Good move for Winston. Regardless of where he lands, he’s putting his best foot forward.

Tampa fam, looking to get super mad.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    LIBucsFan93
    Participant

Does Winston have 30/30 vision now?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Morgan
    Participant

Does Winston have 30/30 vision now?

No, more like 7-9 vision or maybe 6-10 vision.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    LIBucsFan93
    Participant

It really depends on the individual situation. I was 6 when I had eye surgery- non lasik. My first Lasik procedure was done at 22 although I had my first consult at 19. Doctors wanted to proceed then but I hesitated.

The thing is with all of Winston’s red flags coming out of college the Bucs should’ve never selected him plan and simple.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    buc_boi
    Participant

The fact dude waits until year 5 when clearly there’s a problem should piss every true bucs fan off.

jameis is all about jamies , always has been.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.