Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• Bucman

Participant

Announced on Fox. Not shocking.

But I love that we ended his career. He owned us for YEARS

• BucsFan83

Participant

Reminds me of eagles imo. Closing down the Vet, and Opening up their next stadium.

• Watchman

Participant

Was a great QB, arm seems limited now. I mean they are bringing in a different QB when they want to throw the ball down field.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

He’ll be back… he’s got too much heart

• BucsFan83

Participant

His arm might say otherwise. I’ll always have much respect for Brees, even though I greatly disliked how he trashed the Bucs all these years.

• BucBit2

Participant

So much respect for his play. Great career

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

His last throw was an int.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

We threw him in the bushes for his final game. Love it.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

His arm might say otherwise. I’ll always have much respect for Brees, even though I greatly disliked how he trashed the Bucs all these years.

Just keen in mind that throughout the offseason everyone feels like a hunny bucks…

• seekpar

Participant

Aints 8-8 at best next season. Cheers to Payton and his cronies.

• 3rd String Kicker

Hell of a career if so to a stand up guy on and off the field. If he is truly leaving, I think he is ripping the heart out of that offense. Glad we got the big win, I agree with BucsFan83 on this one. Reminds me of fond memories of shutting down the vet.

If it was truly Drew’s last game, to intercept his last pass in his own stadium in the playoffs to send his team home after they danced in our house… Glorious… Just glorious. Sad for Drew surely… but glorious for us.

• Greattimes

Participant

The Saints are in salary cap hell next season and wouldn’t be able to field much of a team next year. I think that has a lot to do with Drew Brees retiring from the game.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Great career and from all the stories a huge supporter in the New Orleans community too. Congratulations on a tremendous run for him but as a Bucs fan I’m glad to see him go.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Was a great QB, arm seems limited now. I mean they are bringing in a different QB when they want to throw the ball down field.

Yeah Janeis got his rocks off on his TD pass. How did things work at the end, Mr W eater?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.