Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Bucko40

Participant

per ESPN

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Darn.

Really hope he wanted to (try) to beat us lol.

As many NFC Championships as Thomas Brady.

Helluva run they had.

We dat!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by DEBUCSOWN.

• Bucko40

Participant

Brees also announced it on his Instagram account

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Great career, HOFer.

Same NFC Championships as Brady is ridiculous though.

• m_j

Participant

he is leaving saints with 23 mil dead cap, sounds good, thanks, have fun chasing kids!

• m_j

Participant

and saints are signing hill to some crazy contract … no clue whats behind!

• SaskBucs

Participant

I hope he enjoys his retirement. It was a pleasure to watch him play when he wasn’t beating the Bucs.

If I didn’t despise the Saints I would have been sad to see Brees come so close to another SB in the last few years and lose in the heartbreaking fashion they did. A champion and HOF’er. Thanks for leaving the dead money behind and may the Saints never find another like you.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Pretty cool to be the team that sends him to retirement. This team has some history with that. Closing down the vet and now retiring Brees. Couldn’t be against two teams that I hate more in this league. Honestly though, Brees has been a beast and has been a lot of fun to watch over the years. The league will miss him. Tb won’t so much.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Don’t forget the list of coaches who lost their jobs the day after losing to sorry Bucs teams of the past. It was the kiss of death to lose to really bad Bucs teams back in the day if a coach was on the hot seat.

• Boid Fink

Participant

His last pass was to Mike Edwards?

Adios. Watched you shred the Bucs into pieces for a long time, glad the Bucs sent you packing. Enjoy the memory of that last pass you completed!

Fug the Saints. Forever.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Great career and certainly went above and beyond off the field as well with his community work especially when Katrina hit. But he was a division rival and a good one, so won’t be sorry to see him not on the Saints anymore.

• seekpar

Participant

Happy trails to Brees, we’ll never meet again.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.