Viewing 45 reply threads

• Author

• BucMyLife

Participant

With less than two days to go, who wants to see him in Tampa? Regardless if its with our first rounder or we snag him later. I just want to know who is down for Teddy B over the other QBs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy and Carr are my two favorite QBs in this class and have been for a while. I’d be stoked with either one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgeziel 2014.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgeziel 2014.

Basically this.I would be more excited about Manziel but honestly, Teddy is probably the best player in this draft unless you think Clowney starts caring in the pros.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would be very interesting if Bridgewater and Bortles were both on the board when we pick at no.7 … or no.2. You could have your choice. The polished player who may not be physically ready, or the prototypical physical specimen who has a very high upside but is not a polished signal caller. I love Bridgewater but would not trade up for him or Bortles!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m so mad all those “meaningless wins” derailed the “Tank 4 Teddy” campaign and now we can no longer draft him……oh wait ….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m down with Teddy. I think he fits what little we know of Tedford’s scheme and I place a whole lot more weight on what the tape shows, over what happened at his pro day.The big caveat is what mindset he displayed in the interviews. If the guy is all about working on his weaknesses (including possibly leadership) then I am all for pulling the trigger.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m frankly baffled about the disconnect between Teddy and the “pros”. I mean it would be one thing if it was clowns on message board evaluating him as tippy top but a lot of the “amateurs” on the web are former players and scouts from the NFL who presumably know what they are looking at. When I watched him I saw a dreadfully effective QB who did a lot of the little things right and had enough arm to be effective. Yeah, I still like the kid and would rather see him here over any other QB in the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy and Carr are my two favorite QBs in this class and have been for a while. I'd be stoked with either one.

If you want Derek Carr to be the Buc's QB, than you hate the Buccaneers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgeziel 2014.

I prefer Bortzielwater.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I personally think we shouldnt be taking a QB this year.  That said, it seems pretty obvious Lovie is bound and determined to move on from Glennon.  If you look at game tape of all the QBs, Teddy and JFF look the best by far.  For me (and I am sure others), game tape far outweighs combine and pro day stuff.Bortles needed to go back to school for another year.  Carr doesnt impress me much.  Both of these guys would be better served going to the right situation and sitting behind someone for a year or two.  Anyone drafting either of these two with expectations to hit the ground running as a rookie are going to snuff out any potential they have.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As said earlier by someone, Manziel brings more excitement. Teddy is actually the better fit in this offense. I would love either. Get er done Licht!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He passes the eye test for me which is all I have to go on.  Didn’t interview him, wasn’t at his pro day, and didn’t get invited to his private workout.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m still on board.  Although dang, there’s a lot of smoke around him, so I can’t deny that if we wait a few years, I could easily look pretty silly for still being on his bandwagon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am slowly warming to Bortles. I see how people make Freeman comparisons, but Blake has twice the pocket presence as Freeman ever did IMO. Could be a great starter if he sits for a year.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

After seeing every Bridgewater game that he played in college, I would love to have him on the team. Excellent field vision, fastest release in the draft, can look off receivers, can take hits and still lead his team to victory. I wouldn’t be mad if we took him at 7.With that said, I also would not mind Johnny, Evans, Robinson,Clowney, Mack, Sammy or a couple others at 7 if they were there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m all about either teddy or manziel for our 1st rounder. Personally I’d want manziel but if he’s not there would like teddy to be the pick. I think both of them are gonna be real good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like to see Bridgewater here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On board.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Bridgewater or Manziel and I’ll be a happy camper.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Bridgewater or Manziel and I'll be a happy camper.

If we get either of these 2 in round one, I will make a jersey purchase on Friday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m with most of you guys, TB or JFF will make me happy tomorrow night. I don’t particularly want to trade up to get one or the other but if we can stay put and grab one of them then I’m a happy man. I’ve been pining for TB for months and there’s no denying Manziel’s excitement factor.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgeziel 2014.

I prefer Bortzielwater.

You must be a Democrat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater is still my #1 QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love to have him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater and only Bridgewater.Manziel will take some time if he comes along at all. He has some work to do above the shoulders by no fault of his own, just his past coaching.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy Bucswater! I don't think he drops too much like has been reported, and I'd love the Bucs to get him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blake Manzwater!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy Bucswater! I don't think he drops too much like has been reported, and I'd love the Bucs to get him.

Yeah I don't buy him falling nearly as far as so many pundits are predicting. We'll see tomorrow, but how could teams like us/minny/tennessee (locker sucks)/az and cleveland pass on him? I can understand cleveland passing at pick 4 but if they dont address QB early then there's just no way they let him slide to round 2. I've seen a couple mocks where we actually pass on him in round 2 for Jimmy G.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy Bortziel!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want Bridgewater….almost to the extent where it’s homosexual….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy Bortziel!

Bleddy Mancarr!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want Bridgewater....almost to the extent where it's homosexual....

almost..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Same.  LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy has the same release of Leftwich and is half the size.Whoever is a Teddy fan is insane.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Same drawn out 7 second wind up as Leftwich??Not even close.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy has the same release of Leftwich and is half the size.Whoever is a Teddy fan is insane.

Leftwich?Wasn't he drafted...7th overallIts fate. I don't even need to watch. How'd you figure it out?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy has the same release of Leftwich

No.  He really doesn't.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

What a poor comparison. Have you even watched Teddy Bridgewater or are you just reading on the internet and then pretending to be a talent evaluator?

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9-OACeru4Just watched this video and got hyped. Regardless of the pro-day, when you watch Teddy's on the field highlights, I would still consider him with the number one over all pick in the draft.Steps up in the pocket in the face of the rush to make a play when needed. Scrambles for a first down or to make a pass when needed. Looks off defenders better than any QB in this draft. Makes the smart read instead of forcing the pass. With just the flick of the wrist he can throw a perfect 40 yard pass.Teddy needs to be in a Bucs uni,

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Post bowl and pre-combine, Teddy was my favorite quarterback. Like others, the tape speaks for itself. If the Bucs like Bridgewater he should be available to us at #7 and I could see him as a good fit in Tedford’s offense. Certainly he hasn’t been attached to us which makes you wonder if he’s the real target and not Manziel or Carr? Idk, still not a fan of a quarterback at #7, but it seems like the team is pointing that way. If they tap Bridgewater, I'll actually feel pretty good about the selection compared to Carr or even Manziel, at least it will validate my initial judgment on his ability.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If it was not for Bortles rocket rise a lot more people would be talking about Teddy.  It is not like Bortles has amazing measurables other than size.  But both QB’s are the mental tough QBs you want in clutch situations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Bortles, I just get the impression he’s faking it until he makes it…    weird.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

for me its:plan A) Teddy  plan B) Mike Evans + Aaron Murray or Goroppolo in the second.plan C) Mike Evans and QB search waits till next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Bortles, I just get the impression he's faking it until he makes it...    weird.

Bortles doesn't have elite mobility (Manziel) arm strength (Carr) or accuracy (Bridgewater) but he has some traits of all three of those QB's which is why people slept on him so long till the end of the season.  Bortles can make throws on the run, is surprisingly accurate despite his wobbly passes, and he is clutch.  Teddy should have beat UCF that day but Bortles willed his team back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Bortles, I just get the impression he's faking it until he makes it...    weird.

Bortles doesn't have elite mobility (Manziel) arm strength (Carr) or accuracy (Bridgewater) but he has some traits of all three of those QB's which is why people slept on him so long till the end of the season.  Bortles can make throws on the run, is surprisingly accurate despite his wobbly passes, and he is clutch.  Teddy should have beat UCF that day but Bortles willed his team back.

Yea ill give him that nice TD pass but id hardly say he willed them back. What was it? like a screen pass that took off, an offsides call that moved them up the field, another short pass for good yards, and then finally an actual moment at the end? Something like that if I remember correctly, and Bortles got all the praise from it and literally moved up in media rankings a couple of rounds.

Please wait…

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.