Viewing 47 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

Minnesota Vikings rookie Teddy Bridgewater joined the show to talk about being drafted and how he dealt with the criticism he received over the last couple of months.Dan asked if he was feeling down as the first round went along. “There was never a moment I got down,” Bridgewater said.Bridgewater said he didn’t want to go to the Browns. “I told my agent that’s not the place I wanted to be,” Bridgewater said. He noted that Minnesota felt more like a family environment for him.Bridgewater said he tries not to dwell on his poor Pro Day performance. “I never go back to the Pro Day,” said Bridgewater, “because it’s something I can’t fix.”Bridgewater talked about how he celebrated after being drafted. I went back to the hotel and went right to sleep,” Bridgewater said. “It was a long night.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ2slJYkkRg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was so happy for Bridge… such a good kid. Watching him walk out to the Commish was one of my favorite draft moments ever

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Due to the quality of women in Cleveland, JFF will be nailing 3s more often than Steph Curry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More proof he’s a very smart man. Handing the ball off to AP isn’t a bad plan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Due to the quality of women in Cleveland, JFF will be nailing 3s more often than Steph Curry.

JFF = Johnny Fucking Fatties?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread should now be stickied.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was so happy for Bridge... such a good kid. Watching him walk out to the Commish was one of my favorite draft moments ever

Absolutely agree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…who the hell does, ted?He's smarter than I gave him credit for.There are three teams you totally want to avoid. Oakland, cleveland, and buffalo. If a player goes to any of these three teams, the odds of being a hofer, just successful, or win a superbowl has got to be 5000 to 1.However, if we're talking superbowl chances.. lions. They ain't never winning one, ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody ever wants to go to Cleveland.  But I have a feeling, that’s about to change when Manziel turns that team into a dynasty.  Manziel would have absolutely lit it up if the Vikings had drafted him, but he will still rock in Cleveland.  (yes, he’s THAT good)  Bridgewater would have failed miserably in Cleveland.  He has a shot in Minnesota.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looking forward to seeing him play Cleveland one day. Not the brightest thing to say. Nothing good can come from that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll give Cleveland credit for having an awesome song for their city.  I wish Tampa had a song like this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3plaSowWc

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody ever wants to go to Cleveland.  But I have a feeling, that's about to change when Manziel turns that team into a dynasty.  Manziel would have absolutely lit it up if the Vikings had drafted him, but he will still rock in Cleveland.  (yes, he's THAT good)  Bridgewater would have failed miserably in Cleveland.  He has a shot in Minnesota.

I would've agreed with you draft day, but after the Josh Gordon news came out, who is he throwing to? Jordan Cameron has a ton of potential, but he was inconsistent. They have no other receivers to really throw to that would keep a defense on their heels. Also, can Ben Tate handle the load? I love what they've done on defense, and I'm on record as a big JFF fan, but their offense cannot rely on him running around 75% of the time. Still cheering hard for them though. The browns are one of those teams I've always had a soft spot for but now with one of the most exciting football players in the country.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody ever wants to go to Cleveland.  But I have a feeling, that's about to change when Manziel turns that team into a dynasty.  Manziel would have absolutely lit it up if the Vikings had drafted him, but he will still rock in Cleveland.  (yes, he's THAT good)  Bridgewater would have failed miserably in Cleveland.  He has a shot in Minnesota.

I would've agreed with you draft day, but after the Josh Gordon news came out, who is he throwing to? Jordan Cameron has a ton of potential, but he was inconsistent. They have no other receivers to really throw to that would keep a defense on their heels. Also, can Ben Tate handle the load? I love what they've done on defense, and I'm on record as a big JFF fan, but their offense cannot rely on him running around 75% of the time. Still cheering hard for them though. The browns are one of those teams I've always had a soft spot for but now with one of the most exciting football players in the country.

Gordon will be back the following year.  And the Browns have 2 first round picks next year.  That's when the Browns start lighting it up.  I expect Manziel to have a rough first year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s smarter than I gave him credit for.Then add one more point to his wonderlic and give him a 21.  Still 11 less than Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's smarter than I gave him credit for.Then add one more point to his wonderlic and give him a 21.  Still 11 less than Manxiel.

That's what's so ridiculous.    So much talk about Bridgewater having a 4.0 average, then he bombs the wonderlic?  Please.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gordon will be back the following year.  And the Browns have 2 first round picks next year.  That's when the Browns start lighting it up.  I expect Manziel to have a rough first year.

Also have to consider whether the browns would choose to separate from a player in constant trouble, but the two 1st round picks will be big. If Gordon does stick around I could see this team easily competing for that division.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It will be interesting when Teddy comes to Cleveland to play.  I was checking out the Browns forum and they are pretty pissed off at Bridgewater for his comments. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater should be more like Manziel.  Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open rookie. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater should be more like Manziel.  Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open rookie.

The funny part about that statement is that Manziel said he didnt want to go to Jacksonville before the draft.Jacksonville drafted Bortles at no. 3 and Manziel went to Cleveland no. 22 overall and lost millions.LOLz.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It will be interesting when Teddy comes to Cleveland to play.  I was checking out the Browns forum and they are pretty pissed off at Bridgewater for his comments.

The Vikings Bridgewater and AP 45 - The Browns and whatever they are throwing at their fans at QB 3.  Manziel will not be the QB yet because it will be evident by then that he is just nowhere near ready.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater won’t start this year.  Ponder is a better QB and always will be.  They drafted Bridgewater to satisfy the Rooney rule.The Vikings don't play the Browns this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you mean the opposite? Manziel costs himself millions buy saying he didn't want to go to Jacksonville prior to the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The funny part about that statement is that Manziel said he didnt want to go to Jacksonville before the draft.Jacksonville drafted Bortles at no. 3 and Manziel went to Cleveland no. 22 overall and lost millions.LOLz.

Manziel will make many more millions in endorsements than Bortles, so at worst its a wash.  I am shocked the Browns have essentially lost two WR's and have done nothing.  They claim they have a plan, for what thats worth. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel will make many more millions in endorsements than Bortles, so at worst its a wash.  I am shocked the Browns have essentially lost two WR's and have done nothing.  They claim they have a plan, for what thats worth.

We could trade them Louis Murphy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread should now be stickied.

lol +1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can you name me more than two guys who have come right out and said they pray they land in Cleveland during the draft process?  I mean, guys in the first two rounds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater won't start this year.  Ponder is a better QB and always will be.  They drafted Bridgewater to satisfy the Rooney rule.The Vikings don't play the Browns this year.

you're such a god damn dirtbag

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater won't start this year.  Ponder is a better QB and always will be.  They drafted Bridgewater to satisfy the Rooney rule.The Vikings don't play the Browns this year.

Remember: if you find a post offensive, you can always use the report to moderator link to let the administration know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.  Calling someone a dirtbag is against the rules.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can you name me more than two guys who have come right out and said they pray they land in Cleveland during the draft process?  I mean, guys in the first two rounds.

You know where people want to go...anywhere they get paid. If Teddy was in CLE it'd be the greatest place on the planet  right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude, it was a joke.  The Rooney rule is for coaches, not players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude, are you really that dim witted?  It was a joke.  The Rooney rule is for coaches, not players.

oh sorry, racist jokes just don't have that same zip on the internet

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe true.  If I was Dave Chapelle, and people knew that, it would have been considered really funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember: if you find a post offensive, you can always use the report to moderator link to let the administration know.

It's a shame you have so little respect for the administrator's time that you want to waste their time with that kind of childish crap.  The solution is send a PM to the person who you disagree with their post and ask them to remove it or explain it, not cry to the administrator as if they have nothing better to do than listen to you cry like a girl instead of acting like a man.

Please wait…

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

The Browns have lost 10 or more games in 10 of the last 11 seasons …nobody wants to go there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep...he is a humble guy alright....draft-night-manziel-534x372.jpgQFT moron...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe true.  If I was Dave Chapelle, and people knew that, it would have been considered really funny.

We know you're not Dave Chapelle....he's entertaining...you're just plain stupid...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater talked about how he celebrated after being drafted. I went back to the hotel and went right to sleep,” Bridgewater said. 

With three lovely ladies!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know where people want to go...anywhere they get paid. If Teddy was in CLE it'd be the greatest place on the planet  right now.

Not true and you know it.There are many athletes who KNOW they are going round 1 or 2, who would want NOTHING to do with teams like BUffalo, Cleveland, Jax...They go because they are chosen.  Guys later on in the draft get desperate and could care less, but the top tier athletes do not want to play in those hopeless places.  Tampa is slowly morphing into one of those teams...hopefully Lovie can put out the fires that the Glazers started by wantonly ignoring team needs and hiring two dimbulbed nitwits as head coaches.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater talked about how he celebrated after being drafted. I went back to the hotel and went right to sleep,” Bridgewater said. 

With three lovely ladies!

I don't know about lovely, but here they are.22l27q.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are calling him Teddy Twatwater on the Browns forum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not true and you know it.There are many athletes who KNOW they are going round 1 or 2, who would want NOTHING to do with teams like BUffalo, Cleveland, Jax...They go because they are chosen.  Guys later on in the draft get desperate and could care less, but the top tier athletes do not want to play in those hopeless places.  Tampa is slowly morphing into one of those teams...hopefully Lovie can put out the fires that the Glazers started by wantonly ignoring team needs and hiring two dimbulbed nitwits as head coaches.

You ever heard a guy get drafted by a team and say it wasn't "where he wanted to be" anymore than some free agent says "well no one else offered me a contract". You go where the money takes you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You ever heard a guy get drafted by a team and say it wasn't "where he wanted to be" anymore than some free agent says "well no one else offered me a contract". You go where the money takes you.

Bo Jackson

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First tier players would rather have a choice in the matter.  That is simply fact.The lower rung guys just want in...for the most part.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

John Elway and Bo Jackson and Eli Manning are the only ones I recall calling their shots.  Bo is the only one of the three without a title so he can straight up suck it!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lolBridgewater. Sounds like sour grapes because the Browns passed on his ass twice. He will be working at the local grocery store soon. While Manziel is ballin out in Cleveland.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lolBridgewater. Sounds like sour grapes because the Browns passed on his ass twice. He will be working at the local grocery store soon. While Manziel is ballin out in Cleveland.

Manziel and Bridgewater will be working elsewhere in very short order although Bridgewater has better chance for success. So glad Tampa didn't get caught up in all of the hoopla surrounding the worst QB class, maybe of all time.

Please wait…

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.