Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• BIZKITLIMPED

Participant

Ughh. some of these throws are just downright dirty. Esp. the over the shoulder throw against Jalen Watkins towards the end of the vid. He is going to make one team VERYYYY happy when selecting him in a month. I just hope it’s Tampa!Also, take note of how he uses his mobility to avoid the rush and complete his throws. Pocket Awareness is strong with this one.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3XRVqI92xc

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What I love about this video is to a man, the Gators wanted that win more than anything to prove they were worthy of titie game consideration and they were absolutely stomped.  Still haven’t recovered from that game.  Bridgewater is impressive in this game.  I just wonder what happened to him since then.  He didn't have the same season last year and when in the spotlight he seemed to not shine quite as brightly.  His accuracy is attractive.  I think the Bucs pass on him though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kTkH4Nrg2Yanother good video of him...starts off shaky with the safety but turns it on and tears it up! dude is just deadly accurate!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love the fact that Bridgewater played in a pro offense at Louisville. He was under center, in the pistol and shotgun. Had plenty of action with three-step and five-step drops. The kid reads a field better than any of the other QB’s in this draft; even more so than mariota or hundley (next years cream of the crop). Doesn’t seem to have the strongest of arms, and has trouble at times with accuracy outside the numbers; but over all, I think he is cerebral, surgical rhythm passer. Which is exactly what brees and rodgers are. I like the fact that he can hit the receiver at the right time across the middle in the tiny windows.  That is a combination of what I think make some of the best QB’s – IQ, pocket presence, pre-snap reads, footwork, and like I mentioned accuracy in the short to middle passing game.Just one man's opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can understand the need for WR but I’d love Teddy in round 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love the fact that Bridgewater played in a pro offense at Louisville. He was under center, in the pistol and shotgun. Had plenty of action with three-step and five-step drops. The kid reads a field better than any of the other QB's in this draft; even more so than mariota or hundley (next years cream of the crop). Doesn't seem to have the strongest of arms, and has trouble at times with accuracy outside the numbers; but over all, I think he is cerebral, surgical rhythm passer. Which is exactly what brees and rodgers are. I like the fact that he can hit the receiver at the right time across the middle in the tiny windows.  That is a combination of what I think make some of the best QB's - IQ, pocket presence, pre-snap reads, footwork, and like I mentioned accuracy in the short to middle passing game.Just one man's opinion.

I can definitely agree with this. With a little more coaching from the pro ranks this kid could be outstanding in his second year as a starter. That's not to say he won't be good his rookie season, but he'll be that much more polished and adapted to the speed of the defenses and how well they can read the opposing offenses.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love this guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude steps up in the big games. Baller.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When he cared (Florida and Miami) he was easily the best quarterback in college football and there wasn’t anyone close. At his best, he’s as good as RG3 and Luck were coming out. Just about making sure he takes his ish seriousl going forward.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think 5 years from now, Teddy will be the best of the big 3 from this class, and it may not be all that close.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

best qb in the draft. SOOOOO WAVY

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is a franchise qb.  I’ll be thrilled if we get him.  Him plus a WR in the 2nd and the offence would be in decent shape going forward, with the arrow pointing up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he is there at 7 he has to be the choice.As much as I love Evans, getting Teddy B would make me forget about my man crush on Evans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he was a few inches taller and had a stronger arm, he would no doubt be the first pick in the draft. I really do like Teddy, but arm strength is a big deal. It’s not a matter of being able to throw 60 yards on your back foot, guys with stronger arms just are able to make throws into tight windows that other QBs can’t. But at the end of the day there is always the Drew Brees exception. Short guy with a not so strong arm who just butchers defenses. That’s who comes to mind when I watch Teddy play.

Please wait…

• calrose

Participant

2 Words.  Khlil Mack.  Just like the 02 Bucs, if we build a good enough D, a jouneyman QB can lead us to the promise land.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s a wave rider for sure

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2 Words.  Khlil Mack.  Just like the 02 Bucs, if we build a good enough D, a jouneyman QB can lead us to the promise land.

2 huge flaws in your theory.For one, you make it seem as if that defense was just a really good defense. The bucs may never draft two first ballot hall of famers in the same draft let alone the same round again. To put in perspective how good that defense was, after the superbowl when everybody was crowning the Seahawks defense, comparing them to the 85 bears, and the ravens defense of 2000. Espn's statistitions did some number crunching and the 2002 bucs came out as the best defense ever! So good luck with just throwing together a defense like that. The second problem is no Journey man qb Will ever win a SB again. At the very least you need a game manager whith play making ability like Russell Wilson or Colin Kapernikkiloias. Or a Joe Flacco/RotheLisrapist. Freeman could've been that, just got hooked on heroin....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s add in that while Brad may have been a journeyman qb over the course of his career, he played like a legit pro-bowl quarterback our superbowl year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's add in that while Brad may have been a journeyman qb over the course of his career, he played like a legit pro-bowl quarterback our superbowl year.

One of the most accurate passers in league history.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh it’s Teddy alright, no doubt about it, it’s Teddy. He’s the best QB in the class, most pro ready, and has the highest ceiling. Teddy Bridgewater is the answer to all questions. Lou Murphy may be good enough if Teddy is dropping dimes on him.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.