Viewing 164 reply threads

• Author

• olafberserker

Participant

Just so we can laugh at the village idiot who starts a trolling thread just so he can lock it when he wants only to unlock 3 hours later to call someone a stalker for posting in his troll thread and then lock it again.  LOLhttps://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315502.0.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another mass stabbing today.  This one in Toronto, but it’s OK because no one has died yet and no one ever dies of stab wounds.http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/world/americas/toronto-office-stabbings/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now stilettos are another matter.  http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/08/us/texas-stiletto-stabbing/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ban assault knives.#problemsolved

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PB3 would be very upset. He's stabbing's number one fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Proof that the problem isn’t the guns , the problem is crazy people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Proof that the problem isn't the guns , the problem is crazy people.

except 2 knives = ZERO deaths (so far) and a captured assailant.  one assault rifle = 26 deathsthe problem is crazy people in a society with 300 million guns.  crazy people are a problem. crazy people with almost unfettered access to guns is a big problem. crazy people with access to knives is a problem too, but knives are not as deadly as guns.Not even sure how that is debatable, but some will deny it. ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly right, which is the point I (and many others) made at the beginning of the Newtown thread and that got me labeled a gun loving nut who loved guns more than children.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

except 2 knives = ZERO deaths (so far) and a captured assailant.  one assault rifle = 26 deathsthe problem is crazy people in a society with 300 million guns.  crazy people are a problem. crazy people with almost unfettered access to guns is a big problem. crazy people with access to knives is a problem too, but knives are not as deadly as guns.Not even sure how that is debatable, but some will deny it. ;)

Stalker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stalker

ironic^^I post a thread about an event at a school, you are the first to comment and, of course, it is NOT ABOUT THE EVENT AT THE SCHOOL . . . it is ABOUT ME.  I lock the thread because it stands as perfect proof of your lunacy . .and you get so mad you do what?  you create a new thread ABOUT ME (lol).  I comment in that thread, but ABOUT GUNS v. KNIVES . . .  and what do you do . . .you come right behind me and post  . . . wait for it . . . ABOUT ME . . . and yet I am the stalker? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYou should read Don Quixote.  I am a windmill, not a dragon

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stalker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stalker

that's fine, didn't expect much more, you seem to lack meaningful responses most times, besides I am not sure why its such a big deal to you? I mean, the truth is the truth, so its right there for anyone to see. If you want to carry on acting as if the truth isn't right there, that is certainly your prerogative.the most important things is that you are enjoying yourself."'Look you here,' Sancho retorted, 'those over there aren't giants,"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stalker

that's fine, didn't expect much more, you seem to lack meaningful responses most times, besides I am not sure why its such a big deal to you? I mean, the truth is the truth, so its right there for anyone to see. If you want to carry on acting as if the truth isn't right there, that is certainly your prerogative.the most important things is that you are enjoying yourself.

Another entire post about me ........ Stalker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

‘Look you here,’ Sancho retorted, ‘those over there aren’t giants,

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And another. Is this where I call you a name and lock the thread? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And another. Is this where I call you a name and lock the thread?

sure, try this one out:

BOOM! goes the village idiot.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey stalker, do you have to unlock your troll thread to get that quote and then relock it?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Peanut butter boy and morgana must be the same person.  No one locks/unlocks/relocks threads with that kind of skill.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey stalker, do you have to unlock your troll thread to get that quote and then relock it?

lol  only because you don't seem to understand what "first" and "second" mean or what "before" and "after" mean.  See, I posted a topic FIRST, you commented about me AFTER.  Or try this one, BEFORE you commented at all, I posted a topic.  AFTER I posted a topic, you posted ABOUT ME.  You see how the math works there Olaf . . . I post about a subject, you post about me, I respond . . . its as simple as 1 . . .2 . .  .3.  Unfortunately, you have conveniently dishonest math skills  ::) but don't let that get in your way Don . . .  a giant approaches!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stop following me around stalker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

see the pattern?I point out the truth, you don't like it and have no response so you respond with nonsense.Go get those giants now Olaf, this is tedious . . . DQWindmill.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like to address the 26-0 statement….It seems that number is actually 0-0, as Durango and Alex Jones have informed me that Sandy Hook was actually just a giant Government ruse.Tie ballgame.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd like to address the 26-0 statement....It seems that number is actually 0-0, as Durango and Alex Jones have informed me that Sandy Hook was actually just a giant Government ruse.Tie ballgame.

well played. 0-0 it is . . .  . damn government bastards!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

see the pattern?

yes I do stalker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ban assault knives.#problemsolved

"Grant Duwe, a criminologist with the Minnesota Department of Corrections and author of the 2007 book “Mass Murder in the United States: A History,”  . . . .  said that the use of knives is rare when attackers aim to kill multiple victims in public places. Most knife attacks resulting in multiple deaths are “familicides,” attacks involving family members, he said. There have been only seven mass stabbings in a public place in the U.S. since 1901 where four or more victims, he added, citing statistics he compiled in researching his book."#tinyproblemsolved"Since 1982, there have been at least 67 mass shootings across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii. Thirty of these mass shootings have occurred since 2006. Seven of them took place in 2012, and another five occurred in 2013"Mass Murder:knives - one every 16 yearsguns - one every 4 months?fatalities3x495.gifmass shootings are only a small part of gun violence in the USjust a few facts . . . for most to ignore

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s been 2 mass stabbings at schools in the past 12 months.How many mass stabbings in China over the past few years?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's been 2 mass stabbings at schools in the past 12 months.How many mass stabbings in China over the past few years?

not sure, how many?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's been 2 mass stabbings at schools in the past 12 months.How many mass stabbings in China over the past few years?

not sure, how many?

http://www.google.com/search?q=google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not sure, how many?

http://www.google.com/search?q=google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Lol. Called your bluff and that's what you've got? Lol.  That must've hurt ;-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bluff?    lol stalker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Peanut butter boy and morgana must be the same person.  No one locks/unlocks/relocks threads with that kind of skill.

Not a chance.  Morgan is way more intelligent.  Morgan is a decent poster. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I understand the point you’re making don’t go so far as to lose credibility.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dbuc, I think that ship has sailed.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dbuc, I think that ship has sailed.  ;)

probably … lol but perhaps not with longtime members

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not many of those left who knew me prior to Gruden being fired.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yea, it has been a long time without a coach

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yea, it has been a long time without a coach

I still blame that on Hate.  He was the first one on here to call for Raheem to replace Gruden (before Gruden was fired).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He wanted a new coach – I don’t recall anyone saying Raheem was their favorite… heck – Raheem was making the jump from Dbackfield to Coordinator – he was no where near ready.  And that staff the team assembled was terrible…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't recall anyone saying Raheem was their favorite...

didnt the Raheem pick come from so far out in left field that no one was campaigning for him? I dont recall, but I thought he wasnt really in the inmtial names people were thinking of?  Long time ago though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He wanted a new coach - I don't recall anyone saying Raheem was their favorite... heck - Raheem was making the jump from Dbackfield to Coordinator - he was no where near ready.  And that staff the team assembled was terrible...

Don't know if he was anyone's favorite before the move, but there were plenty of people talking about what a great move it was along with the genius "build through the draft plan" that the fan base was sold.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He wanted a new coach - I don't recall anyone saying Raheem was their favorite... heck - Raheem was making the jump from Dbackfield to Coordinator - he was no where near ready.  And that staff the team assembled was terrible...

Don't know if he was anyone's favorite before the move, but there were plenty of people talking about what a great move it was along with the genius "build through the draft plan" that the fan base was sold.

I don't even recall folks thinking it was a great move, and I recall plenty staring at the release of veterans while trying to put a happy face on it.  And yea, like 31 other teams the decision to "build through the draft plan" was a selling point.  As if the Glazers, GM and HC invented that thought process.  Lots of plan references - what was that statement - everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth?  Tyson said that I believe.  Nutty stuff.  And that was repackaged and sold again with the last guy...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He wanted a new coach - I don't recall anyone saying Raheem was their favorite... heck - Raheem was making the jump from Dbackfield to Coordinator - he was no where near ready.

You may not recall, but back then Raheem had just been named defensive coordinator.  He had just gotten back from an interview with the Broncos.  Everyone thought he would become a head coach the following season somewhere.    So I started a thread called "Fire Raheem Now!".    My premise was that if Raheem was going to only be a defensive coordinator for the Bucs for a year, just get rid of him immediately and get a defensive coordinator who can help build that D for years.    Hate's post was that the Bucs should fire Gruden immediately and promote Raheem to head coach so that they don't lose Raheem.    Hate was the first one on here to come out and directly say that.  Others agreed with him later that it was a good move after it had actually been made, but Hate was the first one I saw on the forum who actually wanted Raheem to be the guy to replace Gruden.    He was dead wrong wanting that, hiring Raheem as head coach was one of the worst moves this team has ever made.  Then again, I haven't seen Hate be right about much over the years.   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lots of people were on that bandwagon.  “If we didn’t hire Raheem, someone else will and we’ll lose him.  Next Mike Tomlin …..”   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lots of people were on that bandwagon.  "If we didn't hire Raheem, someone else will and we'll lose him.  Next Mike Tomlin ....." 

So true.  And Hate led the charge!  (along with Duimig)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He wanted a new coach - I don't recall anyone saying Raheem was their favorite... heck - Raheem was making the jump from Dbackfield to Coordinator - he was no where near ready.

You may not recall, but back then Raheem had just been named defensive coordinator.  He had just gotten back from an interview with the Broncos.  Everyone thought he would become a head coach the following season somewhere.    So I started a thread called "Fire Raheem Now!".    My premise was that if Raheem was going to only be a defensive coordinator for the Bucs for a year, just get rid of him immediately and get a defensive coordinator who can help build that D for years.    Hate's post was that the Bucs should fire Gruden immediately and promote Raheem to head coach so that they don't lose Raheem.    Hate was the first one on here to come out and directly say that.  Others agreed with him later that it was a good move after it had actually been made, but Hate was the first one I saw on the forum who actually wanted Raheem to be the guy to replace Gruden.    He was dead wrong wanting that, hiring Raheem as head coach was one of the worst moves this team has ever made.  Then again, I haven't seen Hate be right about much over the years. 

Link?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I understand the point you're making don't go so far as to lose credibility.

Now, that's a quality zinger.  Neither party probably realizes he is being mocked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I understand the point you're making don't go so far as to lose credibility.

Now, that's a quality zinger.  Neither party probably realizes he is being mocked.

lol, the freaking irony of Buggsy posting about what people realize.  Buggsy, do you remember trying to mock me when I posted that the Heller decision by the US Supreme Court was not actually as pro-gun as people who never read the decision seemed to think (you being one of those people,lol)?  Do you recall that?  This is Justice Stephens discussing Heller recently:"Thus, even as generously construed in Heller, the Second Amendment provides no obstacle to regulations prohibiting the ownership or use of the sorts of weapons used in the tragic multiple killings in Virginia, Colorado and Arizona in recent years. The failure of Congress to take any action to minimize the risk of similar tragedies in the future cannot be blamed on the court’s decision in Heller.A second virtue of the opinion in Heller is that Justice Antonin Scalia went out of his way to limit the court’s holding not only to a subset of weapons that might be used for self-defense but also to a subset of conduct that is protected. The specific holding of the case covers only the possession of handguns in the home for purposes of self-defense, while a later part of the opinion adds emphasis to the narrowness of that holding by describing uses that were not protected by the common law or state practice. Prohibitions on carrying concealed weapons, or on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, and laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings or imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms are specifically identified as permissible regulations."LOL . . . now I am going to guess that you dont realize you are being mocked hereyou guys are such blunt instruments, you try to make me look bad by calling me names (lol) while I make you look bad by pointing out you're wrong . .  you act like those are the same thing. lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#delusional

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#delusional

lol, hold on a secondYou are calling me delusional right after I posted this:

you guys are such blunt instruments, you try to make me look bad by calling me names (lol) while I make you look bad by pointing out you're wrong . .  you act like those are the same thing. lol

lol . . . nothing else, just a name . .  . and this was the original point I posted, for which you called e a village idiot (and provided no substantive response):

It's still early and things could change . . . .  but as it stands GUNS have a commanding lead over knives as a "weapon of choice" for mass murder at a school.  So far, a knife wielding teenager in PA failed to kill anyone and was apprehended alive whereas previously an assault rifle wielding teenager in CT was able to kills 26 and kill himself to avoid apprehension. Heck,  even a teen in CO with a shotgun was able to kill one innocent person and himself.  . . . . GUNS with the early, commanding lead as a "weapon of choice" for mass murder at a school.  . . . . or a movie theater (12 killed, 58 wounded)

a point NOTED by Duke University only days later  . . THE WEAPON matterlol, like I said you (and Buggsy) seem to get mad because I post FACTS that show you to be wrong in your views . . .  that is why the response is always JUST names . . thanks for illustrating that point to perfection

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol, man this is funny

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#dontnukeourschoolsbro

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#dontnukeourschoolsbro

the right of the people to keep and bear nuclear arms shall not be infringed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#delusionalvillageidiot

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#delusionalvillageidiot

Olaf:  "#whydontyoujustleave?"Seriously?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#meltdown

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#meltdown

that's silly, unless you are the one having the meltdown.  you're not even grasping what is happening are you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

these threads are so funny I literally upchucked reading them . . .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta go, football!https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315627.345.htmllol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vin cares so little he had to open this thread, start another thread, comment in that thread and then lock it.  https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315885.0.htmllol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vin cares so little he had to open this thread, start another thread, comment in that thread and then lock it.  https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315885.0.htmllol

That's not true.  I am not concerned about you trying to stalk me anonymously anymore because I know who you are, but it is still pretty outrageous conduct when you think about it.  I  posted your comments in that other thread because you have been lying about he stalking. Your actions speaking much louder than your typed words though, as illustrated.You need to get a grip and stop the nonsense.  I am not going anywhere, so what you're doing doesn't even make sense . . you realize that, right?  I have offered to meet you in person, offered to meet you at the G2G, tried to shame you into stopping, apologized for whatever you think I have done . . . . and I closed down the latest thread because it was going nowhere and yet THIS was your very first activity on these boards today?  Really?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO @ the logic of starting a thread entirely to post another person’s posts and claim stalking.  straightjacket.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO @ the logic of starting a thread entirely to post another person's posts and claim stalking. 

not to claim, to create a record .  .I guess I shouldn't expect you would understand the difference., but in case you have not noticed 1) your buddy has been publicly denying the stalking; 2) I closed a threadd last night because it was nothing but bickering (by your design, I might add); and, 3) the very first thing he posts today is to call up this old thread and comment ABOUT me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“You need to get a grip and stop the nonsense.” And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lest you forget Buggsy boy, I am the only one trying to get this to come to a close.  You cant do much more than ask for it to stop and apologize, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"You need to get a grip and stop the nonsense." And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own?

I am not the one stalking and I am the only one who has apologized and asked for the stalking to stop .  . .multiple times. . .  and you don't have to be standing on a Mount to see that . .  so even though you guys seem to like to blame the victim a lot, don't blame me for now pushing back.silly . . .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, you're not the one playing the victim here? Lol. You've confused yourself again with your own bullshiz.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not concerned about you trying to stalk me anonymously anymore because I know who you are,

Vin's threatening me and my family and stalking me off line

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did vin open this thread again? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By “shame” me, you mean lie for over a year about me posting personal information that wasn’t already on the board, threatening you, and stalking you off line.lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, you're not the one playing the victim here? Lol. You've confused yourself again with your own bullshiz.

lol, nice try buddy but here is the TRUTH:1. when it comes to Olaf Bersker Jr.'s stalking I am 100% the victim.  Not only that, I have offered apologies and numerous ways to bring it to close, never happened because Olaf refuses. I don't find it surprising that you guys would blame the victim now that I push back though  . . see #22. in the context of the Band of Misfits and the various gun threads, the "playing the victim" thing is actually the Band of Misfits' specialty.  Don't blame me because I pointed out, with your own posts no less, that you guys carry on your nonsense for pages and then cry foul when I push back.  Lol, the funniest post in the sequence wasn't even quoted and that was your post on page 18 blaming Vin the Meanie for ruining your clubhouse . . .  after 17 pages of your nonsense.Look, maybe this is all you guys have . . .  the nonsense, I mean.  I don't really see the point, but you guys differ . .  so I respond occasionally . . . but make no mistake that my posts are primarily RESPONSES . . . . btw, Oh Illuminated One . . .  if it was really about "Vin the Meanie" and not the topic . .  then why do the band of Misfits carry on their nonsense almost exclusively in gun threads? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor innocent vinnie

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor innocent vinnie

link?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor innocent vinnie

link?

Pick a threadlol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stop stalking me

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO @ the logic of starting a thread entirely to post another person's posts and claim stalking.  straightjacket.gif

#oblivious

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By "shame" me, you mean lie for over a year about me posting personal information that wasn't already on the board, threatening you, and stalking you off line.lol

still lying, not even accurately anymore.  For clarity, I said:1. In a gun thread, you posted "you mad Vincent p b III" in order to show me you knew who I was.2. I explained to you why that was concerning and asked you to meet me in person, meet me at the G2G or just reveal your identity to me so that we would be on "equal footing"  3. You refused and continue to this day to harass me almost every time I post, despite my many public and private WRITTEN efforts to get you to stopYou realize this is just a message board, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Completely oblivious to his blatant hypocrisy.  Been a problem of the good counselor's for years on this forum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I don’t find it surprising that you guys would blame the victim “So you are playing the victim, as previously stated. "the funniest post in the sequence wasn't even quoted and that was your post on page 18 blaming Vin the Meanie for ruining your clubhouse . . ."Your bloated ego led you to boast that posters come here to see you, I pointed out the obvious falsehood of your statement. This somehow morphed into "Vin the big meanie," but only in your little pea brain. It never occurred in reality.  ". . . but make no mistake that my posts are primarily RESPONSES . . ."You started a thread about it, you mongoloid nitwit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Completely oblivious to his blatant hypocrisy.  Been a problem of the good counselor's for years on this forum.

I have no doubt you want to cover your own tracks that way Buggsy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By "shame" me, you mean lie for over a year about me posting personal information that wasn't already on the board, threatening you, and stalking you off line.lol

still lying, not even accurately anymore.  For clarity, I said:1. In a gun thread, you posted "you mad Vincent p b III" in order to show me you knew who I was.2. I explained to you why that was concerning and asked you to meet me in person, meet me at the G2G or just reveal your identity to me so that we would be on "equal footing" 

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!  Could you be a bigger vagina?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This somehow morphed into "Vin the big meanie," but only in your little pea brain. It never occurred in reality.

I did not say to see me, I said only in gun threads. As for "it never occurred in reality"

If anything, the majority of posters come here less since the beginning of your "contributions." No one comes here because of you. In fact, I believe I speak for the majority when I say that if you were to contract some rare, exotic disease and it deformed you so badly that you ended up twisted around with your ass directly in front of your face, and were then to sh*t yourself to death with explosive diarrhea, my sole regret would be if a video of the event failed to make it onto YouTube.

"Vin the Big Meanie" . . .  page 18 . . .lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

still lying, not even accurately anymore.  For clarity, I said:1. In a gun thread, you posted "you mad Vincent p b III" in order to show me you knew who I was.2. I explained to you why that was concerning and asked you to meet me in person, meet me at the G2G or just reveal your identity to me so that we would be on "equal footing" 

#dramaqueen#itsnotmeitsyouguys

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would appear that vin only came to this thread to talk about bucfusious, biggs, and olaf.#stalker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ahhh . .  the typical Buggsy mistake ^^ . . .  . don't confuse my being in touch with reality (this is just a message board) and my being reasonable (asking for the nonsense to stop)  with being weak . . like I said, you guys feel free to carry on . . . it does not bother me if you do, but it may bother others . . .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stop the nonsense vin.  You have control of what you post.  Stop the nonsense. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would appear that vin only came to this thread to talk about bucfusious, biggs, and olaf.#stalker

nope I came to this thread  THAT YOU CALLLED UP TODAY solely to post about me  . . to do three things . . . 1. to make it clear that you are stalking me2. to make it clear to you that you are not doing so anonymously3. to make it clear that the nonsense is 100% you guys' choicemission accomplished, with your assistance, so thanks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you admit you came to this thread only because of me.stalker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“to make it clear you are not doing so anonymously”Vin threatened me and stalked me off line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is one skanky vingina.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"to make it clear you are not doing so anonymously"Vin threatened me and stalked me off line.

ironic

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"to make it clear you are not doing so anonymously"Vin threatened me and stalked me off line.

ironic

No, sarcastic

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

here, I will quote it for you since you just did and deleted it.Like I said, you do whatever you see fit on these boards Olaf.  There is a very clear record of me getting you to stop doing something that is idiotic to start with . . . and doing so as recently as TODAY.  You make your own choices and I will make mine. My choice has always been to get you to stop . . .  but you persist . . . so . . .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ironic

No, sarcastic

I fail to see the humor . . . that part should be obvious

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor vin can’t control himself

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My choice has always been to get you to stop . . .  but you persist . . . so . . .

Have you thought about stopping, Counselor?  Since you haven't noticed, you can't control what other people do.  So why don't you try controlling yourself?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My choice has always been to get you to stop . . .  but you persist . . . so . . .

Have you thought about stopping, Counselor?  Since you haven't noticed, you can't control what other people do.  So why don't you try controlling yourself?

Pretty simple right considering how emphatically he keeps posting that he just wants "it" to stop.    Just the same classic "victim" game he's played for over a year. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty simple right considering how emphatically he keeps posting that he just wants "it" to stop.    Just the same classic "victim" game he's played for over a year.

You two are seriously asking me if I have "thought about stopping"  and are trying to lecture me about "controlling myself". . . . IN A NOW SEVEN PAGE THREAD ABOUT ME . . . created by a guy who researched me online solely so that he could anonymously stalk me to run me off a football message board?Good gawd . .  . do you guys even think before you post?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just so we can laugh at the village idiot who starts a trolling thread just so he can lock it when he wants only to unlock 3 hours later to call someone a stalker for posting in his troll thread and then lock it again.  LOLhttps://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315502.0.html

lol . . . the thread is about me you dopesLike I said, don't post about me and I never respond about you . . .  pretty simple

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta go, football!https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315627.345.htmllol

This is the first post today . . . Olaf re-opened this thread ABOUT ME because I closed the last thread where I was talking about guns and you (Buggsy) and Olaf were talking about melol, you guys are too much

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#oblivious

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#oblivious

you two certainly are . . . as demonstrated repeatedlyagain, this is in a thread you created about me, you fuggin wack job . . . and then reopened today when I closed your least venue to post about me . . . . good gawdThe funny thing is how long you two have tried to deny your atrocious conduct even though you thought you were anonymous . . . lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Olaf re-opened this thread ABOUT ME because I closed the last thread where I was talking about guns and you (Buggsy) and Olaf were talking about me

This thread was never locked.  I don't play that game.    And you stopped talking about guns in that other thread well before yesterday.  Most of your last posts in that thread were about us and you made a point of posting one more time about us before you locked it just like you did in several other threads recently.Are you allergic to telling the truth?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread was started because of you inclination to post crap about others in your threads and then lock them.  It’s a spoof, but your too oblivious to get it.  Just like you are to oblivious to get that you continue to instigate “this” with your nonsense while blaming everyone else.    You have a thread started by DH to discuss gun control.  You could go there and never open this thread again if you so desire, but you can't control yourself enough to do it.  Funny thing is that if you did, this thread would die again just like before.  lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Olaf re-opened this thread ABOUT ME because I closed the last thread where I was talking about guns and you (Buggsy) and Olaf were talking about me

This thread was never locked.  I don't play that game.    And you stopped talking about guns in that other thread well before yesterday.  Most of your last posts in that thread were about us and you made a point of posting one more time about us before you locked it just like you did in several other threads recently.Are you allergic to telling the truth?

OMG, you are truly delusional . . . look at this:

This thread was never locked.

I said re-opened. What page was this thread on when you posted this morning?  by re-opened I mean you dug it up from wherever it was . . just so you could continue to post about me.  Olaf, do you ever hold yourself accountable for anything?

And you stopped talking about guns in that other thread well before yesterday.  Most of your last posts in that thread were about us and you made a point of posting one more time about us before you locked it just like you did in several other threads recently.

You need someone to help you with math because your reading sucks (ironic).  You guys were NEVER talking about guns, only about me . . . that was the POINT . . . Like I said, Olaf, do you ever hold yourself accountable for anything?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread ABOUT YOU was started BY ME, OLAF, because of you inclination to RESPOND TO OUR NONSENSE  BY post[ing] crap about others in your threads and then lock them.  It's a spoof, but your too oblivious to get it.  Just like you are to oblivious to get that you continue to instigate "this" with your nonsense while blaming everyone else.    You have a thread started by DH to discuss gun control.  You could go there and never open this thread again if you so desire, but you can't control yourself enough to do it.  Funny thing is that if you did, this thread would die again just like before.  lol

FIFYOlaf . . .  here's a simple one for you.  You said this: " you continue to instigate "this" with your nonsense while blaming everyone else"    Don't you mean I continue to "instigate" this by responding to your posts about me . .  in a thread you created about me months ago . . . and that you dug up from the depths after I closed a thread about guns . .  where all you guys were doing was talking about me?Are you getting the point?  lmao.  You realize I could not lock this thread if I wanted to and YOU are the one who not only CHOSE to create a thread about me, but also that CHOSE to did the thread up again this morning . . so you could post about me some more Holy crap  :-[

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“You need someone to help you with math because your reading sucks”Vingina logic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You could go there and never open this thread again if you so desire, but you can't control yourself enough to do it.  Funny thing is that if you did, this thread would die again just like before I RE-OPENED THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOU CLOSED THE LAST THREAD . . THE ONE ABOUT GUNS . .  WHERE I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT GUNS, BUT RATHER YOU  lol

EDITED for TRUTH because the original author is delusionalwow  ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"You need someone to help you with math because your reading sucks"Vingina logic.

actually, Olaf logic . . lol.  he gets the point even if you do nothey Illuminator . .  Olaf wants you to stop posting about me . .  in the thread he created about me . .  and bumped again this morning . .  because I locked a gun thread

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please close your Vingina. The stench is overwhelming.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not me, it’s everyone else.  Poor vin the victim"You guys ignore my threads started to troll anyone that disagrees with me.  You guys ignore the jabs I take at you.  You guys ignore that I completely misrepresent what you have said (or hell flat out make crap up).    You guys ignore all that so I can move on and put "this" behind me"

vin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not me, it's everyone else.  Poor vin the victim"You guys ignore my threads started to troll anyone that disagrees with me.  You guys ignore the jabs I take at you.  You guys ignore that I completely misrepresent what you have said (or hell flat out make crap up).    You guys ignore all that so I can move on and put "this" behind me"

vin

lol, like I said this conversation is going on in which thread Olaf? ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The thread started because you took shots at people and then locked your threadS.    Would you like me to lock this one since you can not control yourself?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The thread started because you took shots at people and then locked your threadS.    Would you like me to lock this one since you can not control yourself?

Lol,  I cannot control how you handle the thread you created about me . .  .just like I could not control YOUR DECISION to bump the thread up today after I did what I could control, which was to take away one of the forums where you were talking ABOUT ME .  . which was a thread I started on guns, right? . see how that works? you are responsible for this thread Olaf Berserker Jr . . .  as much as that obviously pains you . . . your name is on the title, right?  You keep trying to JUSTIFY your conduct, which is fine if that makes you feel better, BUT . .  at least start by showing the world you know we are talking about YOUR CONDUCT . .say what you will about me any my conduct if that makes you feel better . . .  . but YOU created this thread . . . YOU bumped this thread . . . and YOU keep it going now.  I am just responding.See how that works?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow , and people talk about the feud between me and Jdud. We’ve got nothing on Vin and Olaf. These arguments are multiple weeks long per thread. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who’s responsible for this thread?https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315885.0/wap2.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow , and people talk about the feud between me and Jdud. We've got nothing on Vin and Olaf. These arguments are multiple weeks long per thread. Lol

JDud ever try to run you off a gun thread by telling you he knew who your were?  ;) 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vingina the victim. What a cruel, cruel world we live in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"You need someone to help you with math because your reading sucks"Vingina logic.

LMFriggin'AO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who's responsible for this thread?https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315885.0/wap2.html

"Two wrongs make a right" is a fallacy of relevance, in which an allegation of wrongdoing is countered with a similar allegation."Or stated more simply, don't blame the "victim" for copying and pasting Olaf's dirty work. I am responsible for creating a further record against a guy who has lied about stalking me. . . . .  but that has nothing to do with this thread and this continuing nonsense . . . Stated even more simply . . .  look at clock dummy  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stated more simply, you are a raging hypocrite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stated more simply, you are a raging hypocrite.

(This should be obvious but . .)Illuminator, what does that have to do with who created this thread and who controls this thread?its not my fault you guys cant stop posting ABOUT ME.  You post on topic, I stay on topic.  You post about me, I respond . . . and 18 pages later you cry . . .  that's not my fault, right?  Despite the crying you are grown adults right? You choose what you post, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your double standard is what makes you a hypocrite, not this thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your double standard is what makes you a hypocrite, not this thread.

I am one human being, I have one standard . . . . as do you guys (at least in theory . .lol)Btw, it doesn't clog up any substantive thread for me to use this thread to point out your shortcomings, right? I mean, my responding IN THIS THREAD is right on point, right? Right on topic? The thread is about me, right? That's why you keep posting, you like to talk about me, right?I mean it couldn't be that you're mad because I cut and pasted your own words to highlight that you guys like to post about me, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You should cut and paste everything I’ve ever written. Only way to find out for sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You should cut and paste everything I've ever written. Only way to find out for sure.

under which name?  before your latest suspension or after?  Hey, how did that last suspensions come around again?  You were arguing with Boid? is that right? Using Band of Misfits logic, I guess that means Boid is to blame for your last suspension? :-[

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want two talk about me now, do you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want two talk about me now, do you?

I was just trying to follow your instructions Oh Great and Powerful Oz . . .  although it is nice to know you can apparently tell the difference . . . now if we can just get you past that whole "selective recognition" issue  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow , and people talk about the feud between me and Jdud. We've got nothing on Vin and Olaf. These arguments are multiple weeks long per thread. Lol

JDud ever try to run you off a gun thread by telling you he knew who your were?  ;)

Did Jdud ever threaten to kick someone's ass in a gun thread or said he'd be waiting for someone to come to a G2G in a gun thread?lol#hypocrite#dramaqueen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is about vin and several other people.  Not just me.    You were in on it too at one point. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did Jdud ever threaten to kick someone's ass in a gun thread or said he'd be waiting for someone to come to a G2G in a gun thread?lol#hypocrite#dramaqueen

link?But since you brought it up with your usual lie Olaf Berserker Jr., my offer to meet you at a G2G still stands. As you know and as any sane person could easily read, my offer to meet you at a G2G was not a threat (I can post a PM that shows you knew that) it was to talk things out face to face because if you were not actually a threat then why wouldn't you meet me?  I have since learned who you are, so those issues are over, but I still stand by the offer.  You'd probably be surprised to find we have more common ground than disagreement. So let me know and I will meet you there

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is about vin and several other people.  Not just me.    You were in on it too at one point.

You think Dolo and "several other people" researched my identity in an effort to run me off the boards?  C'mon man, its over now . . just own it and let's move past it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look people, with all due respect can we grow up please?Vin, you are at fault because you rise and take the bait. You have effed up sometimes and have (imo) deserved a bit of a smack at times but it is only as effective as you let it be. It has happened to me and I found as long as people get crazy ants responding, they will continue to poke the ant hill. You ignore it, eventually it goes away, and even if they persist..... remember the ant hill.Others, OK, we get it, you don't like Vin. But Jesus H Christ do you have to hijack every frickin thread he participates in? You have made your point,  now move on for crying out loud. Please for the sanity of the rest of us. MOVE FRIGGIN ON PLEASE!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's told you repeatedly to drop it, but you keep bringing it up and claiming victimhood."Vinnie, he's not much of anything special, but he is, after all, our little, message board idiot.." :-* :-*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look people, with all due respect can we grow up please?Vin, you are at fault because you rise and take the bait. You have effed up sometimes and have (imo) deserved a bit of a smack at times but it is only as effective as you let it be. It has happened to me and I found as long as people get crazy ants responding, they will continue to poke the ant hill. You ignore it, eventually it goes away, and even if they persist..... remember the ant hill.Others, OK, we get it, you don't like Vin. But Jesus H Christ do you have to hijack every frickin thread he participates in? You have made your point,  now move on for crying out loud. Please for the sanity of the rest of us. MOVE FRIGGIN ON PLEASE!

You must be kidding, Spartan. Do you read these boards. I come on here about once a week and others barely participate at all, now you think it's fair to admonish all about hijacking threads.Did you really just say the w/ a straight face? Give me a break.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

fair enough,  Between me, Olaf, Millich, Buggsy and Illuminator . .  let's see who can stay on topic . . call it a silent, non-obtrusive battle of wills . . . a battle of mental strength, if you willHey Olaf, why don't you show your willingness to participate by locking this thread about me?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A-f*cking-men

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A-f*cking-men

like I said "battle of mental strength"!!!!  Always up for a good competition, let's see what happens!  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

carnac.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did fight Vin over gun control but its over and squashed.No problems with Vin since then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did fight Vin over gun control but its over and squashed.No problems with Vin since then.

Likewise

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did fight Vin over gun control but its over and squashed.No problems with Vin since then.

Hopefully we can all follow that trend.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

one down :-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You think Dolo and "several other people" researched my identity in an effort to run me off the boards?  C'mon man, its over now . . just own it and let's move past it

I clicked on the Florida Bar Association website to see if the person acting like a psycho on this board might really be an attorney as he claimed.  I then mocked you on these boards for being a dumb ass.  That's what I did.  You want it dropped, then drop it and admit you've lied for over a year about what I did.  You want this thread to go away, then stop posting in it.  Otherwise, screw off you lying hypocrite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

link?

Own it vin, you lying hypcrite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

two down :-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look people, with all due respect can we grow up please?

All he has to do is drop it and admit that he's lied for over a year about what I did.  He's been told that more than once, but it's a do as I say not as I do scenario with the guy. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look people, with all due respect can we grow up please?

All he has to do is drop it and admit that he's lied for over a year about what I did.  He's been told that more than once, but it's a do as I say not as I do scenario with the guy.

Lol. Not only have I posted proof that you did just as I said but what would be my motivation to lie? I cooked up some elaborate lie to make some anonymous schmuck on a football website look bad? Pfft...Look, the truth is this is fun for you and so you can't let it go. Fair enough, I didn't hold out much hope that you'd come to your senses anyway, although I have to say I thought you might make it past your very first post this morning. Lol. Call me crazy ...maybe an eternal optimist

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Look, the truth is this is fun for you and so you can’t let it go.”At that instant laughter could be heard from all around the world.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No you haven’t posted proof liar.  You posted your b$ and you admitted you did it to try and “shame me off the board”.  Keep posting you lying hypocrite.  Guess we know how strong your mental “strength” is."It's not me, it's them"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

fair enough,  Between me, Olaf, Millich, Buggsy and Illuminator . .  let's see who can stay on topic . . call it a silent, non-obtrusive battle of wills . . . a battle of mental strength, if you willHey Olaf, why don't you show your willingness to participate by locking this thread about me?

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and vin posts again.  Can’t even “win” your own little made up game."It's not me, it's them"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can't even "win" your own little made up game.

not my "own little made up game."  a request from Spartan (and other posters).  a request I knew you guys would fail because this is what you are about . . . now keep blaming me for you proving me right . . .  in a thread you created about me  . . lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Olaf, please lock this thread because I can not control myself and will only continue to post in it while blaming all you other guys

FIFY

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Olaf, please lock this thread because I can not control myself and will only continue to post in it while blaming all you other guys

FIFY

that's fine, like I said this (back and forth with me) is really your thing . . . but see . . . the thing is this is taking place in your thread . . and so it doesn't really matter what goes on in this thread that you created about me  because it is not disturbing any other conversation. .  In fact, all it does is create an even stronger record that this all continues because you refused yet another  invitation to put it in the past, right?  I mean look at the edited quote above, right?  Before your edits that is me saying "Hey Olaf please lock this thread . .  '."  VERY FIRST THING YOU DID THIS MORNING was reject that request, reject Spartan's request, and proceed to post a bunch of nonsense ABOUT ME . . .  right?lol .. . .  as if there was any doubt about Olaf but let's see how you do outside of your thread . . . .  mental control!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blah, blah, blah “you guys stop posting because I can’t” ……. “I just want “it” behind me, but I don’t want to stop posting about “it”

vinAnd for the record, I did not reject Spartan's request.  This thread hasn't been hijacked by me or anyone else (other than your attempts).  More lies

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

and then there was ONE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blah, blah, blah "you guys stop posting because I can't" ....... "I just want "it" behind me, but I don't want to stop posting about "it"

vin
      And for the record, I did not reject Spartan's request.  This thread hasn't been hijacked by me or anyone else (other than your attempts).  More lies

uh . . . um . . .  . Olaf . . . this thread is about me (lol) so how would you hijack it with more of your nonsense about me, but this was Spartan's comment:

But Jesus H Christ do you have to hijack every frickin thread he participates in?

One can see clearly how much he wants it to end.

Yes clearly

lol .. what is the topic of those two posts, gun control or . .  . wait for it . . . me!!  DING!This was my response last night to Spartan and my challenge to you guys:

fair enough,  Between me, Olaf (FAIL), Millich (FAIL), Buggsy and Illuminator (FAIL) . .  let's see who can stay on topic . . call it a silent, non-obtrusive battle of wills . . . a battle of mental strength, if you willHey Olaf, why don't you show your willingness to participate by locking this thread about me (FAIL)?

Let's see . . . Millich went immediately to the Gun Control thread and start posting about me. You not only refused to close this thread, you started your morning by posting about me . . and then both you and Illuminator are over in the Gun Control thread hijacking it with more post ABOUT MElmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

straightjacket.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All of you are f*cking retarded.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

and then there were none . . . . although Buggsy is actually just in this thread, so kudos to him for that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All of you are f*cking retarded.

Nah, just one.  The rest just gave up trying to have a reasonable conversation with the guy a long time ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes clearly

lol .. what is the topic of those two posts, gun control or . .  . wait for it . . . me!!  DING!

They were in response to the obvious jab that you took in the thread, but carry on hypocrite"It's not me it's them"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes clearly

lol .. what is the topic of those two posts, gun control or . .  . wait for it . . . me!!  DING!

They were in response to the obvious jab that you took in the thread, but carry on hypocrite"It's not me it's them"

link?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor vin completely incapable of controlling himself so I will have to lock the thread to protect him from himself.  We have our “record” of his blatant hypocrisy.#VINLOSES

Please wait…

Viewing 164 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.