Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 78 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Plenty of blame to go around as Bucs lose 19-9 to Texansbrin_zpslkchakm8.jpg Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Kyle Brindza (2) reacts as he misses a field-goal attempt against the Houston Texans during the second half of an NFL football game Sunday in Houston. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS By Roy Cummings | Tribune Staff Published: September 27, 2015 at 10:17 PMHOUSTON — Buccaneers rookie kicker Kyle Brindza sat staring at his locker late Sunday afternoon, sweat dripping down the back he kept perpetually turned toward his teammates.It’s no wonder he couldn’t face them.This one was on him.Not on him alone, of course. A penalty-prone defense that didn’t stop the run well enough and a receiving corps that let a half-dozen potentially game-changing passes slip through its hands played roles, too.But in the end, even Brindza had to concede no one played a bigger role than he did in the 19-9 loss to the Texans at NRG Stadium in missing three field goals and an extra point.“It’s devastating,’’ Brindza said quietly. “I let my team down. As a kicker, you can’t afford to have any flaws in your game, and I had a couple in mine today. And it hurt us. It hurt our team.’’The primary flaw, Brindza said, was a failure to properly carry his leg through his kicks. The result was missed field goals from 41, 33 and 57 yards and an extra-point attempt that clanged off the right goal post.Add it all up and Brindza left 10 points, the margin of defeat, on the field.Days like that can cost a kicker his job. But as Brindza stood at his locker, buttoning up the purple checked shirt that quickly soaked up the sweat off his back, he didn’t seem too concerned about that.It turns out, he didn’t need to be. The Bucs traded Tim Wright, a third-year tight end with 11 touchdown catches, to the Lions for Brindza late in the preseason, and they’re not ready to let him go just yet.“Kyle’s our kicker,’’ Bucs coach Lovie Smith stated emphatically shortly after the Bucs fell to 1-2 on the season. “We’re not going to indict a player based on one bad game.’’Brindza’s is a heart-warming story. Born with a right club foot — his kicking foot — he overcame several surgeries as a child to play sports and kick at Notre Dame. But accuracy was an issue in college.At Notre Dame, he made just 57 of 81 field-goal tries (70.3 percent), including 14 of 24 as a senior. Something, however, convinced the Bucs those problems were behind him. With last year’s kicker, Patrick Murray, on injured reserve with a knee sprain, they have little choice but to hope they still are.“We signed him based on what he did elsewhere,’’ Smith said. “He, like a lot of us, had an off day. It happens. He’ll come back next week. And let’s not forget that he got us off to a good start.’’It was a near-historic start, with Brindza hitting a career-best 58-yard field goal that was the second-longest in Bucs history — 4 yards shy of Matt Bryant’s 62-yard kick in 2006 — and fourth-longest by a rookie since 1970.That cut an early Texans lead to 7-3, but Brindza’s troubles soon began. After going 4-for-4 on extra points through the first two games, Brindza bounced his only PAT try in this game off the right goal post, leaving Tampa Bay with a 9-7 lead late in the first half.That established a pattern he never broke.“I just didn’t finish my kicks,’’ he said. “I wasn’t following through all the way. It’s tough, but you just have to push through it. It’s one of the toughest jobs in the business, mentally.’’Perhaps most costly was the miss from 33 yards — a distance from which NFL kickers rarely miss — that could have given the Bucs a 12-10 lead in the fourth quarter. Houston responded by driving 77 yards in five plays for a touchdown and 16-9 lead with 9:14 left.Brindza’s teammates, however, remained supportive.Rookie quarterback Jameis Winston was the first to approach Brindza after his late miss from 57 yards, greeting him as he came off the field.“I told him he’s the second-best kicker I know,’’ said Winston, who played at Florida State with kicker Roberto Aguayo, the 2013 Groza Award winner as the top college kicker. “Roberto Aguayo is my favorite.“But (Brindza) is so good. And to have all that pressure on him in a game. All we have to do is put the ball in the end zone. And hey, I missed a couple of throws today. I miss throws every day. This guy, every time he gets up there he has only a small opportunity.’’Brindza, however, is now 5-for-9 on field goals this season. Entering the Sunday night game, only Washington’s Kai Forbath had a lower field-goal percentage than the 56-percent mark Brindza has through three games.Plenty of other players made mistakes Sunday.The defense allowed 186 yards rushing to a Texans team missing several offensive linemen and star running back Arian Foster. The offense failed to establish the run and converted only one of 12 third-down plays. Winston completed only 47 percent of his passes (17 of 36). Evans caught only seven of the 17 balls thrown his way. Josh Martin failed to recover a fumble deep in Houston territory, trying instead to pick up the ball and run with it.But the missed kicks made the difference.“Yeah, their field goal kicker kind of helpd us out a little bit,’’ Texans defensive end J.J. Watt sid. “I appreciate it.’’rcummings@tampatrib.comTwitter: @RCummingsTBO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, lovie, if you dont want to indict him, maybe you should hire sam?I mean, I'm pretty sure he indict this team yesterday.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Surprised he is still on the team right now. Should of been black monday for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brindza played a roll in the loss, but let’s face it, it wasn’t that bad.  The first one he missed, they were down by 1 point… which means, hold the Texans to a FG or make them punt and get another chance.  First missed FG, mission accomplished.  They gave up 15 yards and forced a punt.  What happened on the next drive on offense?  A 3 play / 6 yard drive.  The defense picked up the kicker… the offense, didn’t.  I’m not saying it was anyone in particular’s fault, just stating what happened.After the next missed FG, the Bucs were still down only by 1 point.  The defense allowed 70 yards on 5 plays for a TD.  Now, they're still only down 8.  How does the offense respond?  A 3 play / 5 yard drive resulting in a punt.The defense followed that up with allowing a 7 minute drive essentially ending the game.So, while those kicks hurt... let's not pretend that they were all that paralyzing.  The offense had 2 drives where they went 3 and out, one following each missed FG.Game management, play calling, execution, and coaching played a much larger roll in the loss than the 2 missed FG's.  There's no need to cut Brindza after the 1 game.  They want to hang someone out to dry?  Fine, but that only accentuates the real problem on this team, the head coach.  You have a guy who in his first 17 games, built a team that got blown out 3 times... and you're going to cut a kicker who had part in losing a game that everyone had a part in?  That only hurts your credibility.  If Brindza makes those 2 kicks, that's 15 points.  Last I checked, 15 is still less than 19.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With 24 seconds left, they went with the kicker to score.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cutting Murray for Brindza I think was a mistake for this season.  However, if they see a future with Brindza for next year you stick with him.I personally don't think touchbacks are make or break for the Bucs.  But those field goals are vital for an offense still trying to figure things out and starting three rookies.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Surprised he is still on the team right now. Should of been black monday for him.

agreed........time to dump BrideZilla

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

He may not have the mental makeup to be a great kicker. He might have a good leg but maybe he doesnt have it upstairs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would cut him in Lovie's position.  He now can not afford to have Kyle lose another game for him.  Lovie is putting his name on this kicker.  It is what good leadership does, as long the player is worth standing up for.....  I actually like that Lovie stood up for him, now he just better be right.  Or it will be yet another tally in the "fire Lovie" column for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would cut him in Lovie's position.  He now can not afford to have Kyle lose another game for him.  Lovie is putting his name on this kicker.  It is what good leadership does, as long the player is worth standing up for.....  I actually like that Lovie stood up for him, now he just better be right.  Or it will be yet another tally in the "fire Lovie" column for me.

Brindza didn't lose the game on Sunday... any more than Winston didn't lose the game on Sunday...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CJ:  We will just change that to if this same kicker misses multiple short kicks in a game decided by less than 14 points.  Assigning blame clearly muddled the point of my post.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brindza didn't lose the game on Sunday... any more than Winston didn't lose the game on Sunday...

:o yep. Bizarro world.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is this guy on the team?Why was he on the team in the first place?He was 23/31 kicking field goals for ND in 2012 (74%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and he didn't attempt a single FG in '13 or '14. You can't find a better kicker than that, Licht?Guy completely blew it yesterday. We have tangible, empirical evidence that he cost this team 7 points. No hypothetical, "well if he would have gained yards on this play then we maybe coulda' woulda' been in position for a touchdown". Straight up proof. All he had to do was kick the pill through a pair of yellow things and the Bucs get points and the Texans don't get the ball at like the 30. The handful of times a game he is actually asked to do something meaningful. Heads gotta roll. Sign Nick Novak. Why tolerate garbage like that and prop up a rookie kicker that had a terrible field goal percentage in school...2 years ago. Saying, "we shouldn't have let the game come down to field goals and XPs" is nonsensical trash as well. Every team has a kicker for a reason. To get points when the offense sputters or to get points against tough defensive teams. Do fans of other teams excuse shitty play from their kickers because their offense had a bad day? Do they take Wins off the board because well "you shouldn't have to rely on kickers to win games. The offense had opportunities." Brindza's head should roll. He deserves a HUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE chunk of the blame for yesterdays loss. The Alf Blue TD came off a missed field goal. That's a 9 point swing right there. Cut him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course, the offense could have put 6 on the board instead of trying FGs…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, are we developing a kicker? is that even a thing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course, the offense could have put 6 on the board instead of trying FGs...

why even bother using an active roster spot on a kicker then? Have the damn punter kickoff and will put an extra receiver or tight end or offensive linemen as active.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So teams can just never ask a kicker to win the game for them?Did the Broncos have to vacate their Week 1 win?Why do we as fans have to tolerate terrible play from a crappy college player that plays arguably the most replaceable position in the NFL?There is no reason Brindza should be on the team after garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I heard was….Blah, Blah, Blah we Lost!Plenty of blame to toss around OBP today! I like his leg he wasn't short on any of them. Give him another week to redeem himself.Murray wouldn't have hit the 58 yarder he barely hit his career longest at 55 last year! Murray was only an 83%'er anyways!One more thing! If you're going to replace a Rookie kicker you bring in a Vet with plenty of LEG! you don't even reach out to another second year kicker who averaged 83% in college and the pro's which was Murray!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Should have been cut this morning. But, he wasn't -- because this organization and this coaching staff revels in failure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lets be honest. If Brindza maintained a 100% accuracy for the entire year, FG’s and extra points, would that really translate into playoffs? It might give us a win or two, but even if he was hitting 100%, I think we are going to lose enough games to still be a top 10 pick. Lets give the kid at least a couple of games, if not the year to work his issues out.  He has a booming leg, and if he can tighten up his accuracy, man would he be a weapon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So teams can just never ask a kicker to win the game for them?Did the Broncos have to vacate their Week 1 win?Why do we as fans have to tolerate terrible play from a crappy college player that plays arguably the most replaceable position in the NFL?There is no reason Brindza should be on the team after garbage.

So replaceable that Brindza was the replacement for the winner of a crowded kicking camp...  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So replaceable that Brindza was the replacement for the winner of a crowded kicking camp...  ::)

Among kickers with 3 or more attempts, Brindza is dead last in the NFL at 56% after making 74% of his field goals in college but lets keep him around because...Because...?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Among kickers with 3 or more attempts, Brindza is dead last in the NFL at 56% after making 74% of his field goals in college but lets keep him around because...Because...?

Because, anyone you replace him with had a bad game... or they'd be on a roster.I don't care if they do replace him.  But, if you get rid of all the players who played poorly...  :-

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because, anyone you replace him with had a bad game... or they'd be on a roster.I don't care if they do replace him.  But, if you get rid of all the players who played poorly...  :-

But in Madden it works all the time!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

depending on how he handles this, we might be developing brindza.

Please wait…

• majbodoh

Participant

That isn't necessarily the case. Take Nick Novak from the Chargers as an example. He made 101 of 117 field goals, roughly 86%. Reason he was cut? He didn't kick enough touch backs. The Chargers grabbed a kicker with a strong leg. That's why Novak is out of a job despite being an accurate kicker.Connor Barth got cut by the Broncos this offseason. Last season he made 15 of 16 field goals, which is pretty much 94%. With us he made 85% of his kicks. Granted he didn't do well in preseason, but he was ditched by the Broncos and us for a kicker with a stronger leg. His career accuracy is 85%, good enough for 11th in the all time rankings. Patrick Murray, our kicker from last season converted 83% of his field goals. He did a good job, but he got injured at a bad time. Still available to pick up and go back to...Shayne Graham made 86% of his field goals with the Saints, he got cut. Career accuracy is 85.5% which ranks him in at tenth of all time. He's probably only a stopgap, so perhaps sticking with a younger kicker is the better option, and perhaps another reason the Saints made a change, buts Graham is still accurate.So there are still good, accurate kickers available. The problem is some of them are not huge contributors of touchbacks. Personally I'd rather have a very accurate kicker (eg Dan Carpenter) than someone who is iffy but has a big leg that gets more touchbacks. But I guess the league is changing...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

depending on how he handles this, we might be developing brindza.

If that is true, that says Lovie doesn't give a rats azz about this season.  Scary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that is true, that says Lovie doesn't give a rats azz about this season.  Scary.

we are starting 4 rookies, key positions.  its not about this season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we are starting 4 rookies, key positions.  its not about this season.

You may be right. Lovie and the G-men might have an understanding. He seems pretty casual about things.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Siege da ‘morrow”…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You may be right. Lovie and the G-men might have an understanding. He seems pretty casual about things.

our fans seem to be all over the place.  do they expect a superbowl contender this year?  with a rookie QB and a rookie MLB?  or are we building for the future?  and its not a coachspeak question.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

our fans seem to be all over the place.  do they expect a superbowl contender this year?  with a rookie QB and a rookie MLB?  or are we building for the future?  and its not a coachspeak question.

I am a all or nothing guy. Give me playoffs or a high draft pick. No in between.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You get rid of player that was bad at his position in college, the team has essentially no investment in, that cost the team points in a winnable game, that is performing worse than basically every other player at his position in the NFL, and plays the most replaceable position in the NFL. See the above post about Nick Novack, Graham etc. There are only 32 kicker positions in the NFL so, no, every accurate professional kicker in the NFL doesn't have a job right now. As a fan base lets not accept trotting out terrible UDFA that have sucked at kicking field goals since they were 19 years old.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brindza played a roll in the loss, but let's face it, it wasn't that bad.

are you kidding? His misses were devastating. You can't look solely at the pts....look at what they did for momentum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Siege da 'morrow"...

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

are you kidding? His misses were devastating. You can't look solely at the pts....look at what they did for momentum.

Truly cannot be overstated.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...and you get that back when to other kicker doinks the upright...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just blows my mind that so many fans just shrug off having a terrible kicker. I cannot understand it. Mr. 74% or 56%, whichever you want to call him, must have some naked pictures of people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just blows my mind that so many fans just shrug off having a terrible kicker. I cannot understand it. Mr. 74% or 56%, whichever you want to call him, must have some naked pictures of people.

Wasn't the difference on Sunday... was the Sunday before that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And people called me nuts because i though wright would have been more useful.Asj always gets hurt, winston doesnt have a te target, and brindza just single handedly lost the last game.And we can argue that with whomever, but the reality is, thats, what, 9-10pts, and then killing the sh1t out of momentum? Ugh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Flat out wrong. Tangible, empirical evidence that he cost the team 7 points. One miss led to an Alf Blue TD. But nah, he had no impact on the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cutting Murray for Brindza I think was a mistake for this season.  However, if they see a future with Brindza for next year you stick with him.I personally don't think touchbacks are make or break for the Bucs.  But those field goals are vital for an offense still trying to figure things out and starting three rookies.

Murray was injured so they made the trade with Detroit. I guess they didn't want to go with Barth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Murray was injured so they made the trade with Detroit. I guess they didn't want to go with Barth.

Barth doesn't have the power but I'll take his accuracy.93.8% kicker for Denver last year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barth doesn't have the power but I'll take his accuracy.93.8% kicker for Denver last year.

I could be wrong, but can't Schum also KO?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Flat out wrong. Tangible, empirical evidence that he cost the team 7 points. One miss led to an Alf Blue TD. But nah, he had no impact on the game.

Don't go full... whatever.  I made no such claim.Blue's TD was also aided by 15 penalty yards, but the defense gave up the other 62...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup... and look at the momentum before those kicks.  Whew, devastating.  I made my point.  I stand by it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And people called me nuts because i though wright would have been more useful.Asj always gets hurt, winston doesnt have a te target, and brindza just single handedly lost the last game.And we can argue that with whomever, but the reality is, thats, what, 9-10pts, and then killing the sh1t out of momentum? Ugh.

Sorry, momentum is bogus.  This team generated very little all day.  If you can't put the darn ball in the endzone, I don't care how many FG's you make... you're going to lose.Just for the sake of "offensive propriety", Atlanta's offense is looking pretty awesome without Koetter... no?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's always the guy who nearly beat Barth.. Kai Forbath is looking for a job. He's damn accurate though doesn't have the strongest leg. Still, would be nice to be able to count on 45 yards or less FG being damn near automatic instead of being nailbiting moments.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can't put the darn ball in the endzone, I don't care how many FG's you make... you're going to lose.

Did you watch the Broncos week 1 game or nah?Why even have a kicker on the roster if we can't rely on him to win some tough defensive battles for us? Points are points man

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can't put the darn ball in the endzone, I don't care how many FG's you make... you're going to lose.

Did you watch the Broncos week 1 game or nah?Why even have a kicker on the roster if we can't rely on him to win some tough defensive battles for us? Points are points man

I'll play the odds... you can bank on the exceptions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Texans To Sign Nick Novak, Cut Randy Bullock”Well would you look at that!He was an 86% kicker last year for them, FYI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Texans To Sign Nick Novak, Cut Randy Bullock"Well would you look at that!He was an 86% kicker last year for them, FYI

Looky there!  Bullock had a bad day...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guy the team had little investment playing the most replaceable position in the NFL plays like trash and they replace him.Bucs guy has a worse day, has an even worse history than Bullock, and he keeps his spot.Bad teams stay bad I suppose.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he isn’t making at least half of his >45 yard kicks by the time real football starts in November, his roster spot might be in jeopardy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he isn't making at least half of his >45 yard kicks by the time real football starts in November, his roster spot might be in jeopardy.

I hope this was more of a tongue and cheek kind of post than an actual barometer of success as there were 25 kickers in the NFL in '14 that were 70%+ on kicks between 40 and 49 yards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That would be a riot if they brought Wright back, for the umpteenth time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry, momentum is bogus.  This team generated very little all day.  If you can't put the darn ball in the endzone, I don't care how many FG's you make... you're going to lose.Just for the sake of "offensive propriety", Atlanta's offense is looking pretty awesome without Koetter... no?

True, but for some reason ryan always does well.And momentum is very real. I honestly do not know where you get that from.Did you play football? Just asking, because most coaches and players understand how important it is to get points, no matter how many.Because, after awhile, offensive players start asking, Wtf for? When other teams see you miss fgs, defenses tend to not worry about you getting past midfied quite as much, and just cover you long.When a team's confidence in getting points is skewered, you do face an uphill battle. Make no mistake of that.The other part is, players and coaches get pissed. Thats not always too good either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True, but for some reason ryan always does well.And momentum is very real. I honestly do not know where you get that from.Did you play football? Just asking, because most coaches and players understand how important it is to get points, no matter how many.Because, after awhile, offensive players start asking, Wtf for? When other teams see you miss fgs, defenses tend to not worry about you getting past midfied quite as much, and just cover you long.When a team's confidence in getting points is skewered, you do face an uphill battle. Make no mistake of that.The other part is, players and coaches get pissed. Thats not always too good either.

anyone that's actually played the game know's this. Maybe that explains his stance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

anyone that's actually played the game know's this. Maybe that explains his stance.

I know for a fact that those missed kicks were deflating to the team. You could see it in their faces on the sidelines.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess Peyton Manning doesn't know much about football either.  He seemed to think that if a "kicker misses a kick, I just go out and score a TD next time"... well, at least that's what he said when Vanderjagt mentioned how he reacts when he misses a kick.It could be that kickers missing kicks only affect the momentum of soft teams who are lead by a bad coach.  That, I will agree the rest of you on.  In this teams instance, it would make sense... but my comments are about teams in general.  Good/mentally tough teams, don't get taken down by a missed FG or 2... they go out and score TD's.Oh, and I did play the game.  When our kicker missed a kick... we didn't care, we went back out on offense and tried to score a TD.  As I said above though, I guess that's what teams do who aren't soft with bad coaches.Also... explain this to me.  How come, after Mallett throws a pick... the Bucs score a go ahead TD... followed by a MISSED FG by Bullock didn't kill their momentum?  How were the Texans able to rebound and still manage to put 12 2nd half points?Let me guess, you're going to give me some bull crap about half time and the ability to talk it over?  Please.  THEY TOOK IT BACK BECAUSE THEY AREN'T SOFT AND LEAD BY A MORON!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm trying to understand your point about the ebb and flow of the game and momentum shift based on kicking gaffes. I agree his misses affected the game, but shouldn't it be more the defense allowing the Texans to move down the field?The first miss by the Bucs, the Texans got the ball on the 31 yard line, they punted.The first miss in the game was actually by the Texans, they missed a 43 yard field goal, giving the Bucs the ball on the 33, and subsequently punted Momentum swing aside, the first misses by each team cancelled each other out, since neither led to points by the other team on the subsequent drives.The 2nd miss by the Bucs gave the Texans the ball on their 23 yard line. Their 23 yard line. I'll give you "momentum killer" on the missed field goal, but the Texans still had to drive 77 yards against Lovie and Leslie.I understand that even if those points were made, on both sides, the game is 16-23 Texans, and that last drive we were out of time outs, 25 seconds left, on the 35 yard line or so. I guess technically Winston could get a couple more plays, and might have connected on a td to tie the game.But we lost that game because our defense couldn't stop some rb named Blue (cue the Old School "you're my boy Blue" reference), and our cb's were burnt toast covering DeAndre Hopkins.This loss is primarily on Lovie Smith and his 100+ yards allowed defense, and for whatever reason, our belief that we could run up the middle against Wilfork. Sprinkle on top of that poor kicking, and extremely poor third down conversion rate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Texans To Sign Nick Novak, Cut Randy Bullock"Well would you look at that!He was an 86% kicker last year for them, FYI

Looky there!  Bullock had a bad day...

... and yet, his bad day didn't kill the "momentum" from his (former) team.  Shocking!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fuck touch backs.Get an accurate kicker in here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(censored) touch backs.Get an accurate kicker in here.

This defense needs the entire length of the field to "don't break"...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(censored) touch backs.Get an accurate kicker in here.

This defense needs the entire length of the field to "don't break"...

That applies to all defensive schemes.  It is hard for an offense to drive 80 yards for a score.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Draft Roberto Aguayo next year and we will have our kicker for many years to come.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Odd that both kickers – on a newly laid turf – were having god awful days.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Odd that both kickers - on a newly laid turf - were having god awful days.

Fair point.Brindza will have to redeem himself this week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steelers and Ravens think accurate kickers are important or nah?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bad week for the kickers of former Dungy disciples.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Tomlin seemed to totally give up on that dude. I dont see why he didnt at least try the fg in overtime. Unless the guy was hurt maybe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CUT. HIS. ASS!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CUT. HIS. ASS!

he won't have to worry about staring at his locker this weekhe no longer has one

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CUT. HIS. ASS!

he won't have to worry about staring at his locker this weekhe no longer has one

lol

Please wait…

• andrewp

Participant

Make this dude walk the plank I mean WTF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He better take a few selfies with his locker after the game…….it might be a while before he has a NFL locker again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He better take a few selfies with his locker after the game.......it might be a while before he has a NFL locker again.

He may join Freeman in that WTF league, whatever its called.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cannot even kick an onside ball right

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He better take a few selfies with his locker after the game.......it might be a while before he has a NFL locker again.

don't even go back to the locker roomkeep the uniform and such we'll mail you your check and fedex whatever you left behind

Please wait…

Viewing 78 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.