Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJack55

Participant

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 3m3 minutes agoBucs have promoted defensive end Howard Jones from the practice squad to the 53-man roster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 44s44 seconds agoBucs have placed DE T.J. Fatinikun on injured reserve, ending his season. Opened up a spot for Thomas Jones, promoted from practice squad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No idea if he’s any good but he’s a ridiculous athlete.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No idea if he's any good but he's a ridiculous athlete.

I just read about him and he has some serious raw stats. Hopefully he is another Jacques Smith (but better).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those vertical #s could be good, since QBs aren’t holding the ball very long…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 9m9 minutes agoBucs have signed OT Reid Fragel back to the practice squad, cut OL Martin Wallace from squad, signed DE Josh Shirley to practice squad ...You jest?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sureley, you can’t be serious?  I am serious and please stop calling me Shirley. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 4m4 minutes agoRookie WR Adam Humphries (Clemson) has cleared waivers and has been signed to the Bucs' practice squad ...

Please wait…

• bigpip0625

Participant

Boy I’m glad we chose TJ fatty over delaire.. Did you see his speed off the edge on Sunday? How can we not keep him on the roster.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.