Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Interested?

• Roy

Participant

They rescinded his $2.1 million tender. My guess is that Lindsay didn’t want to play for that amount, and wasn’t going to sign the contract. So rather than getting into a holdout situation, the Broncos just let him go. That’s just my guess. In any case, he could be looking for $4 or $5 mil per year wouldn’t you think?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Tampa with no state tax & chance to wim a super bowl I could see tampa getting him for around 3.

• buccnation

Participant

I like Lindsay but we need more of a receiving threat as our 3rd down back in my opinion.

• Darktanian

Participant

I too like Lindsay, but he’s not an upgrade over Fournette.

It’s better to pay for the quality designer product than to settling for a cheaper knockoff.

Increase your odds of winning, not decrease the odds.

• JC5100

Participant

He’s really good. Wouldn’t give any RB long term deal but I’d sign him for 2021 and write in the contract he can’t be tagged in 2022.

• Swash

Participant

He’s really not. Mediocre runner and the Dude can’t catch or block

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

In other words, another Rojo.

• buccnation

Participant

I like him over Fournette honestly. He’s a little bit of a better runner in my opinion. Both aren’t good receivers or blockers.

• Swash

Participant

If we’re gonna sign a running back with stone-hands we might at well get Fournette over this guy.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Just sign James White as a third down and be done with it. Let Lenny go and our running back situation will be fine, especially after we take another one in the draft

• Darktanian

Participant

Lindsay entered the league as an undrafted free agent out of Colorado in 2018 and became an immediate contributor, rushing for 1,037 yards with nine touchdowns as a rookie. After again exceeding 1,000 yards in 2019, Lindsay played only 11 games and rushed for 502 yards in 2020. Melvin Gordon had taken over as Denver’s lead back, rushing for 986 yards with nine TDs.

Not sure why the relationship between Denver and Lindsay soured, but he was a very productive HBack for two seasons. He’s a good runner.

If he’d consider joining the Bucs at a good price, and Lenny resigns, the Bucs would have unbelievable depth at the HB position. Lindsay could in essence replace McCoy. I would love to see that scenario take place.

• Bucman

Participant

Why? He doesn’t bring anything to the passing game which is what we need.

• RW

Participant

If he’d consider joining the Bucs at a good price, and Lenny resigns, the Bucs would have unbelievable depth at the HB position. Lindsay could in essence replace McCoy. I would love to see that scenario take place

Why would you sign lindsay who is what Rojo is( good runner, poor receiver and blocker) and Fournette who is not much better at blocking and receiving??? Who is going to catch the ball out of the backfield?

• Wutt

Participant

I get to watch a lot of the Broncos games being out here in Colorado, and #1 the Broncos are stupid for letting him walk. But, he is no different then ROJO, hard runner who can’t catch or pass block very well. I’d rather have Lenny back or sign James White.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.