Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Buc45

Participant

They are looking at Allen at #1? If they pick Allen the whole draft will go crazy because of how many teams want Darnold and Mayfield. If the Giants pick Barkley, the Jets will take a QB and then the race is on for the #4 slot.

Most intriguing draft that I can remember…this is crazy.

• jerseybucsfan

Participant

I don’t draw that conclusion at all. Once they get their QB at 1, anything is possible imo.

• Buc Bauce

Participant

Could just mean that they think the giants will take non QB that they covet.

• TBChucky

Participant

They think Giants are taking Barkley more than likely. Still, I’d sit tight and take Chubb..

• jerseybucsfan

Participant

It’s to our advantage if Cleveland trades out on 4. Also the best possible scenario is for Rosen and Allen to go higher. Darnold won’t slide far nor will Mayfield.

• TBChucky

Participant

Can you even imagine if 5 QBs went in the top 6? Pipe dream, I know. Lamar Jackson is rising late, and someone might get itchy.. One can dream, right?

• spaceballs2390

Participant

I think it’s a virtual lock that 4 qbs go in the top 10, personally. Whether they are all in front of the bucs remains to be seen. If the Giants are really dumb enough to skip out on a QB for a RB, we will definitely see some action quickly after.

• Anonymous

Inactive

All picks are up on the sellers market.

People need water.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.