Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Browns trade for Jarvis Landry and Tyrod Taylor. Taylor for a 3rd rounder.

Please wait…

• Buccaholic

Participant

Barkley is going #1. No doubt about it now

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will the Browns roll with Taylor at QB or still take a QB with one of those top 4 picks? Thinking they are probably rolling with Taylor and build around him. Jarvis Landry is a nice start.

Please wait…

• Ft Myers Buc Fan

Participant

Good to see they are finally using all of these accumulated draft picks to get some actual players. Just made another trade with GB for CB Randall

Tyler is just a transition QB. Browns will most definitely draft a QB in 1st round and Bills will trade up in 1st to get one too. Bucs should definitely be listening

Please wait…

• idliketoproposeatoast

Participant

would love to trade back with the bills, doubt licht does it but that’s what he should do, can get a pass rusher where they should be drafted and a stud interior OL or DL at 21 and 22

Please wait…

• BucsWin31

Participant

Browns acting like a team that wants to get better. Hopefully we can make a deal with Buffalo is Chubb if off the board.

Please wait…

• Ft Myers Buc Fan

Participant

Licht lives for the draft and shown the ability to wheel and deal. You can trash is FA success but he has had solid drafts.

I think he would value the extra picks this year and move around to get either more picks or trade up for specific players. Chubb will go early so I think the Bucs are the ideal team to trade with Buffalo

Please wait…

• Brooks Dunn-Winston

Participant

So, Buffalo is definitely trading up for a QB.

Meanwhile the Browns may take Barkley at #1 and Nelson or Fitz at #4.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Sashi out, Dorsey in, so don’t expect the same incompetent Browns.
      He said the other day the QB they draft will sit his first year. Instead of throwing him into the line of fire. So one of those top 5 picks will definitely be a QB.

Please wait…

• Cerious

Participant

Just traded Deshone Kizer too!

Please wait…

• Cerious

Participant

If Chubb lasts to the 4th pick we should consider moving up. All depends on what the Colts do at 3 of course.

I can see the Browns still getting a very good QB with the 7th selection. One that can sit behind Taylor for at least two years.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

@Cerious

Why not just take Chubb and the QB with their #1 and #4?
      Thats a good haul.

Please wait…

• Cerious

Participant

Well they took Garrett last year, I guess they could double up with Chubb, but Barkley is special and would make that offense ridiculous with Landry, Gordon, Njoku (sp?) and Tyrod Taylor!

Chubb and Garrett would also create an equally explosive D line so I could see that too.

Please wait…

• Spartan01

Participant

Much more likely that the Bills trade up with the Colts to get their QB and Chubb falls to us with 4 QBs (Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen, Allen), Barkley, and Nelson going before us. That would be ideal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The fans in Cleveland finally have hope.

Please wait…

• XFactor

Participant

They could still draft a QB early, it’s not like Taylor is a really great QB.

Please wait…

• Hank Scorpio

Participant

Tyrod is a solid, efficient QB who can run and doesn’t turn the ball over. With the receivers he’ll have and (assuming), Barkley to hand off to, he’s good enough to lead Cleveland to a winning season, and possibly even the playoffs.

Please wait…

• XFactor

Participant

I think at one point the Bills were talking about out right releasing Taylor. The fact that they got a 3rd round pick for him is a little crazy but just goes to show how valuable the QB position is.

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

they just shipped off Kizer to the Packers

Taylor is the bridge QB. thank god as this keeps the pressure on Buffalo to trade up with someone

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

they just shipped off Kizer to the Packers

Taylor is the bridge QB. thank god as this keeps the pressure on Buffalo to trade up with someone

Please wait…

• BucsBay

Participant

Solid moves. Landry was a huge pick up. Always liked his game a lot.

I really don’t know what to expect of Cleveland in the draft. I haven’t evaluated these QB’s, but I don’t think you can rule Cleveland out as having an interest in Chubb and Nelson as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I am a Brown fan, I am not thrilled moving forward with Tyrod Taylor at the helm. Not getting the Browns vibe with that move unless it’s a bridge or depth move. Can’t imagine the front office thinking they have the man for the future.

Please wait…

• SunnyD

Participant

Sashi should get 90% of the credit for accumulating all of their resources.

Sashi built a beautiful sandbox for Dorsey to play in.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

SunnyD
      Mar 10, 18 at 1:34 am #1066339
      Sashi should get 90% of the credit for accumulating all of their resources.

Sashi built a beautiful sandbox for Dorsey to play in.
      ============

He relied too much on analytics, and made a few bizarre picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taylor is the first QB they’ve had in a decade you can pencil in for 16 games of solid play. He’s not great, but he’s a mid-tier guy that won’t screw up too much. They should definitely pick up a QB in the draft for the future but there will be zero pressure to get them in ASAP.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
      19m19 minutes ago
      Updated via @FieldYates and me: Browns trade Danny Shelton and a 5th round pick in ’18 for the Patriots’ 3rd l-round pick in ’19. And there it is, the fourth Browns’ trade in less than 24 hours.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I for one welcome our new Cleveland overlords

Please wait…

• ghost

Participant

CLE getting to the playoffs before we are..

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.