Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

RGMe……errrrr I mean RG3 will be a Brown soon!http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000647310/article/browns-expected-to-sign-rg3

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully they still draft a QB at #2.  And the Niners draft a QB ahead of us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surely this will resurrect his career.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't follow the logic...What impact would that have on the Bucs?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This might have serious draft implications if they decide to NOT take a QB at 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Push players down the board to #9.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QB's going before #9 pushes players we want down. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Push players down the board to #9.

ok...Thanks

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

This might have serious draft implications if they decide to NOT take a QB at 2.

Yea they might trade down now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m pretty sure that doesn’t change Clevelands plan and they will still take a QB at #2. I think they will look at RGIII in a Kordell ‘Slash’ Stewart role of quarterback if they start the rookie and if not, someone that can start the season and give the rookie a bit of a breather until he’s ready.

Please wait…

• rogersgc

Participant

Cleveland still plans to draft a QB with the 2nd pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm pretty sure that doesn't change Clevelands plan and they will still take a QB at #2. I think they will look at RGIII in a Kordell 'Slash' Stewart role of quarterback if they start the rookie and if not, someone that can start the season and give the rookie a bit of a breather until he's ready.

You're talking about Cleveland, tho'...  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm pretty sure that doesn't change Clevelands plan and they will still take a QB at #2. I think they will look at RGIII in a Kordell 'Slash' Stewart role of quarterback if they start the rookie and if not, someone that can start the season and give the rookie a bit of a breather until he's ready.

I think your option 2 is the way to go. Draft a QB, start RG III and see how it goes. But its the Browns, so all logic is out the window.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not going to be shocked when RG3 and Hue prove to be a formidable duo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surely this will resurrect his career.

Coffee spit on desk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

RG3 can come in and possibly start if they don’t want to put the rookie right in. IF RG3 somehow manages to resurrect himself from football past then Cleveland gets a decent starter. They continue to develop their rookie and now have trade potential.If RG3 starts but continues to decline as a QB, you play the rookie. Hue Jackson will work magic with those young QBs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not going to be shocked when RG3 and Hue prove to be a formidable duo

I am pulling for him, I always liked him. I hope he succeeds. It would be nice if he kicks the Redskins ass, throws for 300 plus. Then he can scream at them, YOU LIKE THAT!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2 years 15 mil.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn… not clear if that’s starter or backup money…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn... not clear if that's starter or backup money...

7 mil guaranteed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ian Rapoport ?@RapSheet 4m4 minutes agoThis 2-year deal for @RGIII can be worth up to $22M. Which underscores what we knew: Josh McCown will be playing for another team in 2016

Please wait…

• jggators

Participant

according to cleveland sports radio, im hearing that rg3 signing them was contigent upon the browns not selecting either goff or wentz.... so well see

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

according to cleveland sports radio, im hearing that rg3 signing them was contigent upon the browns not selecting either goff or wentz.... so well see

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

Good to know the Browns are finally heading in the right direction.train-wreck.jpg

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

QB's going before #9 pushes players we want down.

I actually wouldn't be all that upset if one or both of the QB's fell to us. It would give us a really good opportunity to trade down and stock pile some picks. Licht has proved to be really good with the draft. If we could pick up another 2-3 picks in this draft, that would help us to stockpile even more talent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One thing is consistent with the Browns. They make dumb draft choices.

Please wait…

• rpratto

Participant

Yea they might trade down now.

I agree.  If I was the Browns GM, I trade down as soon as possible.  You could make out like a bandit trading down five or ten spots.  Pick up a second rounder and possibly a first next year. 

Please wait…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.