Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 85 reply threads

• Author

• MiltonMack21

Participant

Bruce conned the Glazers in to giving him and his pals millions of dollars. Arians and this staff should be a one and done. Start completely over. Gut the roster and that includes cutting Devin White and the rest of the 2019 and 2018 NFL draft classes.

• Lawdy

Participant

not the answer at all

• Ava’Jeno

Participant

The most egregious thing to me is being completely clueless to the fact that Ronald Jones is their most explosive player…. it’s ridiculous

• Wutt

Participant

Bruce conned the Glazers in to giving him and his pals millions of dollars. Arians and this staff should be a one and done. Start completely over. Gut the roster and that includes cutting Devin White and the rest of the 2019 and 2018 NFL draft classes.

I have heard some dumb shit today, but this takes the cake. Put down the bottle bruh.

• Defense5599

Blocked

ne and done. Start completely over. Gut the roster and that includes cutting Devin White and the rest of the 2019 and 2018 NFL draft classes. +5-4

You ever consider the fact he’s got a point??  Blow this fucking thing up and start over.  Do as the Dolphins

• tog

Participant

Did Arians con the Glazers, or did the Glazers con Arians?

• Nobody

Participant

Did Arians con the Glazers, or did the Glazers con Arians?

I want to hear Arians have to answer for:

a) his comments that this was a playoff roster.

and

b) the clear fact that he nepotism-leveraged the Glazers into signing Licht 5 more years as a condition of his services (with full context of his answer to (a) above).

• tog

Participant

^

@pewterreportsr
      – ask the hard questions

• RudeGuy

Participant

You ever consider the fact he’s got a point?? Blow this fucking thing up and start over. Do as the Dolphins

I prefer to follow the lead of teams that have been successful in the last 15-20 years. The ones that corrected the issues and didn’t just convert their roster to worse than an expansion team.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I imagine this is closer to Licht conning Arians that he had a roster full of talent.

• tog

Participant

I imagine this is closer to Licht conning Arians that he had a roster full of talent.

Except apparently Arians woudln’t come here unless Licht was extended.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vindicated. I posted as much back when they announced him.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I want to hear Arians have to answer for:

a) his comments that this was a playoff roster.

and

b) the clear fact that he nepotism-leveraged the Glazers into signing Licht 5 more years as a condition of his services (with full context of his answer to (a) above).

Shiiiit…..

You’ll get nothing but softballs from SR.

• JameisStinkston

Participant

The day he said that Winston was gonna become great was the day he should have been tested fro CTE.

Even after seeing Stinkston’s suckage up close. for a month, he’s still delusional:  Bruce Arians: Jameis Winston “just growing in the offense”

• The Anomaly

Participant

Some of us have joked here that this the Glazer NFL retirement fund…coaches come here to die and cash out one last time.   Arians really brought a lot of hangers on this time.

• red816

Participant

Idk what any of what we saw today has to do with Arians. This is all on Winston…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Idk what any of what we saw today has to do with Arians. This is all on Winston…

Agree 100%
      The look of dismay om Arians face spoke a thousand words.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

@NOBODY

a) I believe he probably meant it was a playoff caliber roster, until he got to know #3.

b) I am not down of Litch as most here, and I think he is mostly irrelevant now, with Arians calling the shots. Draft included. Litch is more of a figurehead now, IMO.

• Roy

Participant

What the hell do you all want Arians to say?  “I’m sorry this team blows.  I”ll do my best but I really don’t think we can win very many games….”  Would that make you happy?  Arians is a good coach, but nothwithstanding his experience with the Cardinals this was never going to be a good team this year.  I’m not saying you have to be ecstatic about how things are going this year, but its your own fault if you really thought this was going to be a good team this year.  By next year should be seeing some results as reflected in the win column by then.  And that’s when we will really be able to tell if Arians can turn this thing around or not.  If you don’t like that timetable I’m sorry but that’s what happens when you get a new coach who’s taking over a bad team.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

What the hell do you all want Arians to say? “I’m sorry this team blows. I”ll do my best but I really don’t think we can win very many games….” Would that make you happy? Arians is a good coach, but nothwithstanding his experience with the Cardinals this was never going to be a good team this year. I’m not saying you have to be ecstatic about how things are going this year, but its your own fault if you really thought this was going to be a good team this year. By next year should be seeing some results as reflected in the win column by then. And that’s when we will really be able to tell if Arians can turn this thing around or not. If you don’t like that timetable I’m sorry but that’s what happens when you get a new coach who’s taking over a bad team.

Agree to all that, but you roll into 2020 with Jameis?

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell do you all want Arians to say? “I’m sorry this team blows. I”ll do my best but I really don’t think we can win very many games….” Would that make you happy?

It’s his ingredients, his coaching staff, his GM, his game plan, his instilling a winning attitude. He came in here like “hey, what’s the problem? we’re going to win”….well it’s not that easy as Morris, Schiano, Smith, and Koetter demonstrated.    And you fans all bought into it.

• MiltonMack21

Participant

Ahem…

• red816

Participant

The fact that Arians is STILL defending Winston’s turnovers is NOT good.

Hopefully it’s just to keep his confidence up, but I’m praying behind the scenes they’re working on a plan to move on from Jameis.

• Biggs3535

Participant

What the hell do you all want Arians to say? “I’m sorry this team blows. I”ll do my best but I really don’t think we can win very many games….”

New coaches come in and talk about being competitive while rebuilding all of the time.  Instead, Arians chose to puff out his chest about how this was a playoff roster that needed better coaching, how the secondary was fixed, and Winston’s huge number of turnovers was because of other factors.  Arians made his bed, now he’s going to have to get his ass kicked in it.

• kenntak

Participant

I never wanted Arians, but I won’t say told you so, because I am no expert, and am wrong most of the time. I really wanted a good defensive guy who is smart enough to hire a great offensive coordinator. Team building starts with good defense, especially with how these offenses are going nowadays.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

The fact that Arians is STILL defending Winston’s turnovers is NOT good.

Hopefully it’s just to keep his confidence up, but I’m praying behind the scenes they’re working on a plan to move on from Jameis.

I believe that is the case. He is propping Janeis up in hopes he turns out to be the guy.
      Jameis is all he has.
      But I think we hear a whole different line of thinking from Arians after the season.
      Something along the lines of….well I thought I could fix him, but we are moving on with ____.

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Cut Vita Vea

-OP, October 27th 2019

Thats all you need to know about this stupid thread

• MiltonMack21

Participant

Cut Vita Vea

-OP, October 27th 2019

Thats all you need to know about this stupid thread

Blow the whole thing up, especially since Vea’s snap count is going down.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

What the hell do you all want Arians to say?

If you don’t like that timetable I’m sorry but that’s what happens when you get a new coach who’s taking over a bad team.

In the emphatic voice of one Miracle Max, “A-ha!”

A bad team that was constructed by GM Licht!  For example, it took two seasons for Cappa and RB Jones to be NFL ready and cost the offense in 2018.  Why?  2nd rounder CB MJ Stewart still isn’t ready in year two.  Imagine if Licht drafted up in the 2nd round in 2018 for LG Hernandez.  The Bucs would have had an immediate starter and a formidable interior OLine with Hernandez-Jensen-Marpet, which means run blocking that can get to the 2nd level as well as better pass blocking for Winston to step into the pocket.

But when Licht put a priority on drafting a Kicker in the 2nd round when you needed an OLine and secondary to be built was damning.  Licht spent two picks to move into the 2nd round for K Aguayo.

Arians has failed, but he was doomed because of personnel.  Arians thought he was better than Koetter.  Licht also thought Arians would be better than Koetter.  It’s apparent that Koetter wasn’t the problem all along.  It was Licht and his inability to field a proper team.

Remember when Koetter had a great OLine group in 2015 that boasted the best RB combo in Martin & Sims?  You get that production because of the personnel on the OLine.  Licht using 5th round plugs in Pamphile and Benenoch are his failure.  Licht using a 3rd round OG Cappa to be an instant starter, was also his failure.

I like Arians.  I don’t like his tenure so far with the Bucs, though.  Yet, the same problems arise under Arians like it did with Koetter.  Licht is the problem.  Licht couldn’t accept it was his fault for the past few years and thought Arians can fix the problem.  Nay.  It was always Licht.  And now we all know it.

• Greattimes

Participant

But he is a rich shyster that is laughing all the way to the bank.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Im not ready to say the experiment with Arians is over but I think Licht and Winston need to go. If it was up to me the Glazers would go too but they are making too much money. They are the real scammers out there.

• MiltonMack21

Participant

Here we are…. 3-7 with a real chance of losing out.

• Greattimes

Participant

Here we are…. 3-7 with a real chance of losing out.

Losing out would be a good thing in order to get a high draft pick. Of course we have Licht for a GM and he will probably use the first 2 picks on a punter and long snapper.

• moose40

Participant

Licht’s dumbass would draft Tua, thinking his hip will be fine.

• Pennywise

Participant

No way the bucs lose out,they will win enough games to put them around 10th on the draft

There us no playoff pressure on winston, so he will play better,ba will say,see jameis got better, and he will be back next year,we see this play out the same way ,5 years running.

Personally I hope the Bucs lose out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way the bucs lose out,they will win enough games to put them around 10th on the draft

There us no playoff pressure on winston, so he will play better,ba will say,see jameis got better, and he will be back next year,we see this play out the same way ,5 years running.

Personally I hope the Bucs lose out.

There was no playoff pressure going into todays game and he didn’t play that great. I think with Winston having a banged up ankle he may get worse before he gets better.

• Pennywise

Participant

By the way,what is a shister?

• knucknbuc

Participant

eh i did get alot of lovie smith vibes when we hired arians.  so far nothing has changed from that. some of his decisions  and what hes been saying are baffling  to be honest. “I knew i wasnt gonna win the challenge but threw the flag anyway yo prove a point!”…..uh what? so u wasted a time out to prove a point in a game that was close?? huh.

Or jameis has only thrown 10 interceptions 8 have been bobbled. huh? newsflash- 10 ints 10 games into the season still isnt that good brucie. that means hell finsh with 16 of ” his fault ” ints. like theres a different  category. other qbs wide receivers bobble balls they dont end up with almost 20+ giveaways. what about the fumbles? not winstons fault either i guess. *shrugs shoulders* other qbs way younger then jameis with way less experience havent threw  nearly as many picks as he has.  i dont hear their coaches giving excuses either for when they do.

• MiltonMack21

Participant

He’s trying to get his buddies paid and a chance to be HC somewhere else.

• Greattimes

Participant

It takes time to build a team that has been at the bottom of the barrel for a long time, but it doesn’t help when there are as many misses from the last draft and free agent signings.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I wouldn’t say Arians is a shister.  Arians has a very good track record.  QB whisperer or not, he has the offense scoring as a top-5 team (before the Saints game, but #6 after the Saints game).

What Arians’ failure revealed is that Koetter/Smith wasn’t the problem.  The problem is a lack of talent.  That’s all on GM Licht.  Our OLine sucks and our Secondary sucks.  These problems have been present for several seasons.  There was a reason why Mike Smith made VH3 a slot corner in his sophomore year.

Arians is what pulled the curtain back.  It wasn’t bad coaching.  It was the lack of talent on the field.