Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Jameis Winston has to get better, quicklyBy Jake Hamar Sep 2, 2015win_zpscdhwxle2.pngKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsIs Jameis Winston Ready to be an NFL QB?If you are a fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, you probably are reaching for your bottle of Jack Daniels right about now.After a 31-7 drubbing at the hands of a hapless Cleveland Browns team, the Buccaneers faced an ugly truth.Jameis Winston is not ready yet.I am not saying that he will never grow into an elite quarterback. It takes time for some quarterbacks to mature and grow in their position. Look how long Aaron Rodgers got to learn under Brett Favre, Sometimes, it's best to have your future ride the bench, take notes and then put them into key situations a few years down the line.Mike Glennon is not Brett Favre.It's not his fault. The blame falls on past and current Bucs management for not drafting/signing/trading wisely. Glennon is a solid NFL quarterback, but he also has the disadvantage of having to learn on the fly, without having much help from his teammates.It's way too early to say if Jameis Winston is a flop. Heck, he's only played three games. But he's not playing college competition now. He's playing the best of the best, and if he is to ever be one of the great quarterbacks in the NFL, he's got to change his style.Quickly.Saturday, Winston completed 6 of 15 for 90 yards, with 4 sacks and 1 interception. Cleveland's defense is not bad, but it was more of an indication that Jameis Winston isn't quite ready for prime time."Win or lose, you always can find a way to get better," Winston said. "This game, I got another thing to learn from. From the blitz protection standpoint. I've got to see things and get us in the right protection. This is definitely a learning experience."Jameis Winston should be afraid.Very afraid.link

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Old English for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll reach for a bottle of Jack Daniels and smash it over the head of the worthless sack of meat who actually got paid to write this trash.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Never heard of this guy. I guess anyone with an internet connection and a keyboard can call themselves a journalist.This article has no valid or valuable content. It's the equivalent of a modern-day op-ed opinion piece. total BS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll reach for a bottle of Jack Daniels and smash it over the head of the worthless sack of meat who actually got paid to write this trash.

LMAO!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WELL TOM BRADY AND THE PATRIOTS LOOKED LIKE ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT LAST NIGHT…HE ISN’T READY EITHER……………….I don't think  the writer of this article watched the last game................snap the ball count to 1, better have thrown the ball

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The premise of this article is way off.  Why would the JD ever be out of reach?

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

When it's being blocked by the Jim Beam? :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

to quote a lil JT..."I've tried Jack, i've tried Jim, i've tried all of their friends......"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

to quote a lil JT..."I've tried Jack, i've tried Jim, i've tried all of their friends......"

Watch out for their spanish friend, tequila.And A TRUE buc fan doesnt have to go get the liquor, he already has it in hand.Nevermind going to games, paying for tickets, ranting on a MB's, or buying merch, ...THAT is how you can spot a buc fan! Just ask for a flask..they have one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a Buc’s fan, I’m pretty sure your liver must participate in OTA’s and Training Camp.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a Buc's fan, I'm pretty sure your liver must participate in OTA's and Training Camp.

I already lost my liver in the schiano wars.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a Buc's fan, I'm pretty sure your liver must participate in OTA's and Training Camp.

That's why it is so important to "stay in shape" year round nowadays. You can't just go into the season and expect to be on top of your game. With technology and modern science, Buc fans have no excuse for not watching all of the games they dvr'd the prior season so they can keep their liver "season ready" all year long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's why it is so important to "stay in shape" year round nowadays. You can't just go into the season and expect to be on top of your game. With technology and modern science, Buc fans have no excuse for not watching all of the games they dvr'd the prior season so they can keep their liver "season ready" all year long.

Very true. Technology is a wonderful thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never heard of this guy. I guess anyone with an internet connection and a keyboard can call themselves a journalist.This article has no valid or valuable content. It's the equivalent of a modern-day op-ed opinion piece. total BS.

agree, i was interested to read about the style jameis has, and how he needs to change it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jack Daniels – feh.  That’s only worth drinking if you’re looking for something to flavor your coke.  Laphroaig for me, plzthx.

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

I'll reach for a bottle of Jack Daniels and smash it over the head of the worthless sack of meat who actually got paid to write this trash.

Winston fans mad.  lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When I was in college and had to watch the games at bars we would take a Jagerbomb for every Bucs TD and a Royal Flush at the beginning and halftime of the game.  Needless to say those days are long gone.   

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

how about half a wine cooler for every pick Winston throws?  THat should get you pretty wasted.

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

how about half a wine cooler for every pick Winston throws?  THat should get you pretty wasted.

So which now banned user name did you post under?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The obvious troll is obvious...

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Girley man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Girley man.

At least step it up a notch and get a zima.Or, we can just go the completely oppoisite direction and get sloshed off some wild jive turkey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Girley man.

At least step it up a notch and get a zima.Or, we can just go the completely oppoisite direction and get sloshed off some wild jive turkey.

lets go full retard with schlitz malt liquor

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Which time? But this turd is best remembered as Skull & Bones

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Girley man.

lets go full retard with schlitz malt liquor

Yeah, like that one too.All im saying is.. if a man bets, and his bet is about drinking half a winecooler, ...that man might just be a walking vag.After suggesting that, even if he happens to be a she, they had better go pound down some tough sh1t to make up for it.

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.