Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• JDouble

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good ol Earnest Graham, a complete beast RB but nah we didnt feel like using him unless we had no choice.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I found this clip which I thought was a pretty good depiction of the Bucs season.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjTuAV036yY

• Anonymous

Inactive

i loved Graham..that dude always got the yards we needed for a 1st down or TD..one of the best all around backs we’ve had here

• Anonymous

Inactive

2006 highlights-a few things jumped out Mcnabbs face after the long FG by Bryant and the camaraderie between that TEAM!..im almost in tears. we LOVE you Brooks!

• Anonymous

Inactive

2007 highlights- watching the KO return by Spurlock still give me chills..J.Phillips and T.Jackson were terror in the middle of the field good god.. btw Dallas Clark you still need to pick up your teeth from that TJax hit.yikes

• Anonymous

Inactive

The last highlight in 2007 was great. I still have the article from Pewter Report taped up in my cube at work.

• Anonymous

Inactive

2008 highlights- the real Anotnio (Dez) Bryant, he was good with us for that short period of time.. i know most of you hate Clayton but that dude always played hard and wasn’t afraid to throw the big blocks downfield. thats what i loved more about his game..

• Anonymous

Inactive

2009 highlights- damn Freeman what you could of been. only had you laid off the coke bro.  :-..a bunch of young players and we couldn’t do ish with them

• Anonymous

Inactive

2010 highlights- MW19 and Blount owned this team but they had character issues in common..im sick of getting guys in here with questionable character, enough it doesn’t work for us..maybe the PATS but not us.

• Anonymous

Inactive

2011,2012,2013 and especially 2014 highlights is irrelevant.. we suck and we need good character guys here that can play..lets goooooo bucs

• Anonymous

Inactive

2009 highlights- damn Freeman what you could of been. only had you laid off the coke bro.  :-..a bunch of young players and we couldn't do ish with them

Freeman was the first QB we've had here in a long long time that made his inferior parts play superior. He had nothing for a rookie #2 WR playing #1. He had a good TE who is a lot more possession than weapon. He really exploded his career.

• Anonymous

Inactive

2009 highlights- damn Freeman what you could of been. only had you laid off the coke bro.  :-..a bunch of young players and we couldn't do ish with them

Freeman was the first QB we've had here in a long long time that made his inferior parts play superior. He had nothing for a rookie #2 WR playing #1. He had a good TE who is a lot more possession than weapon. He really exploded his career.

i agree but in '13 he had talent all over the field and didn't have such a good year..the 2013 highlights makes me wanna bring Schiano back to restore some much needed toughness in this team.. they play like B*ches at times

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is depressing to watch Freeman in 09′ to 11′ and think what he could/should have been. There is no doubt in my mind that he’d be a top 10 quarterback if he hadn’t self destructed. I feel bad for us Buc fans but I feel even worse for him. Hope he gets the help he needs to get his life right. It's fun watching our defense in some of those highlights though. Hope we get this defense going next year. I really really miss it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is depressing to watch Freeman in 09' to 11' and think what he could/should have been. There is no doubt in my mind that he'd be a top 10 quarterback if he hadn't self destructed. I feel bad for us Buc fans but I feel even worse for him. Hope he gets the help he needs to get his life right. It's fun watching our defense in some of those highlights though. Hope we get this defense going next year. I really really miss it.

I'm sure you noticed that other then 07'  when we had all those veterans on defense which was fun to watch. 13' was just as fun, the blitz Schiano designed to get to the QB were sick… with this talent he would of won close to double digit games this past year..

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano would have rolled with Glennon again.  We would have won 2-4 games max.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Schiano had actually ran more man coverage schemes and used Revis better, I’d have been open to him getting another year. He wasted Revis though and that on top of all the other ridiculous fail was just too much. He had to go. It was the right choice. We just picked the wrong replacement.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano would have rolled with Glennon again.  We would have won 2-4 games max.

Glennon alone won us 1 game.. the defense started to turn it around midway threw the year..with Schiano in his 3rd year the defense would of started off way faster and I'm sure we would of won the first two games with Glennon and his defense..

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Schiano had actually ran more man coverage schemes and used Revis better, I'd have been open to him getting another year. He wasted Revis though and that on top of all the other ridiculous fail was just too much. He had to go. It was the right choice. We just picked the wrong replacement.

JD so you're telling that with Schiano  here we wouldn't have been a playoff team?…he's  on the record acknowledging he was too hard on his guys and that was something he would change and learn from. had we kept him, Revis would still be here, guys that y'all hate like McClowon,MJ,Collins,Mankins and Myers wouldn't  be here. his scouting of young talent was his strength…again not saying he would of been coach of the year but we would of won more then 7 games to get us into the playoffs.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.