Buccaneers’ phone ringing off hook

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No one thinks Glennon is a franchise QB.

I agree with this, and I think it's global across the NFL.  Which is why it confounds me when I read that people are saying trade Glennon and get pick "X" back... where pick "X" is a 3rd round pick or better.  No one is going to give anything higher than a 5th rounder for a backup... unless they're trying to get fired.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

dugout68
    Participant

Wow - this thread turned into a sh1tshow.Not getting that 2 mins back anytime soon.  WTF is going on around here?

Ba ha ha ha....You are not kidding. What has happened to this board. Some of our compadres on here need to flip over to the Jesse Ventura conspiracy board. I have been saying this since I got on this board. It's called cognitive dissonance. Look it up and tell me that is not what some of these guys are suffering from. Climate control on the PR board. Okay!!!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Tweetsports @Sportstweet13  ·  6m 6 minutes agoAccording to Sources, a three-team trade before NFL Draft.  Eagles trade Bradford plus 20th to Bears for Cutler and 7th. (1/2)#Eagles(2/2)Then trade Cutler along with Kendricks and 7th for the first pick, re-unite Lovie and Cutler in Tampa #Eagles#EaglestradeBears see more upside in Bradford than Cutler, willing to take the risk... #BearsFor Bucs, Lovie wants Cutler, believes he's a good qb and Kendricks makes the defense better #Bucs

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Tweetsports @Sportstweet13  ·  6m 6 minutes agoAccording to Sources, a three-team trade before NFL Draft.  Eagles trade Bradford plus 20th to Bears for Cutler and 7th. (1/2)#Eagles(2/2)Then trade Cutler along with Kendricks and 7th for the first pick, re-unite Lovie and Cutler in Tampa #Eagles#EaglestradeBears see more upside in Bradford than Cutler, willing to take the risk... #BearsFor Bucs, Lovie wants Cutler, believes he's a good qb and Kendricks makes the defense better #Bucs

Wow that is a terrible deal for the Bucs.  The only team that wins in this deal is the Eagles.  Must have been a Philly source.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Impressive breaking news for a guy with seven followers!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow - this thread turned into a sh1tshow.Not getting that 2 mins back anytime soon.  WTF is going on around here?

Ba ha ha ha....You are not kidding. What has happened to this board. Some of our compadres on here need to flip over to the Jesse Ventura conspiracy board. I have been saying this since I got on this board. It's called cognitive dissonance. Look it up and tell me that is not what some of these guys are suffering from. Climate control on the PR board. Okay!!!!

Pretty sure air conditioning wasn't the topic.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I'd want more than that.  With Cutlers contract he isn't an asset. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If this trade were happening (which I think is a Philly pipe dream - as Philly always think they can get a great return for nothing at all), I'd want a 2nd this year... plus a 1st and 2nd next year.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If this trade were happening (which I think is a Philly pipe dream - as Philly always think they can get a great return for nothing at all), I'd want a 2nd this year... plus a 1st and 2nd next year.

Agreed.  Philly would have to set us up for next year as well if they want MM.  Cutler the asset doesn't have any value when you factor in his contract.  But...the Bucs do have a ton of cap space, so.........

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Agreed.  Philly would have to set us up for next year as well if they want MM.  Cutler the asset doesn't have any value when you factor in his contract.  But...the Bucs do have a ton of cap space, so.........

When has Lovie ever been enamoured with Cutler? I thought he didn't like him.EDIT:I'm sure Lovie would be pumped...http://larrybrownsports.com/football/phil-emery-fired-lovie-smith-jay-cutler/198964Bears GM Phil Emery basically admits he fired Lovie Smith because of Jay Cutler.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    dalaca
    Participant

When has Lovie ever been enamoured with Cutler? I thought he didn't like him.

Yeah, last thing Lovie needs if for Cutler to cost him another HC position. That's one Bear we ain't seein' here. 🙂

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, last thing Lovie needs if for Cutler to cost him another HC position. That's one Bear we ain't seein' here. 🙂

Lovie's coaching philosophy got him fired... because it's not a winning one.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    dalaca
    Participant

He always had good defenses; however, I can't really think of a time when Chicago was high on Cutler. (Maybe before he went there. 🙂 )

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When has Lovie ever been enamoured with Cutler? I thought he didn't like him.EDIT:I'm sure Lovie would be pumped...http://larrybrownsports.com/football/phil-emery-fired-lovie-smith-jay-cutler/198964Bears GM Phil Emery basically admits he fired Lovie Smith because of Jay Cutler.

I have no idea what Lovie thinks of Cutler now.  All I know is when you factor in Cutlers contact when evaluating him as an asset, he has no value at all.  I do think Winston profiles closely to Culter, btw for what thats worth. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

He always had good defenses; however, I can't really think of a time when Chicago was high on Cutler. (Maybe before he went there. 🙂 )

"Always"?  No, he didn't "always" have a good defense.  It's just that he only won when he had a good defense... which was 4 times in 9 years, resulting in 3 playoff appearances and 3 playoff wins.  I wouldn't call a 33% success rate a very good one.  Would you?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.