Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

After the AB signing, I’ve done my final mock draft. Tell me what you guys think:

Round: 1
      32 Azeez Ojulari EDGE | Georgia

Round: 2
      64 Levi Onwuziureke DT | Washington

Round: 3
      95 Jamar Johnson S | Indiana

Round: 4
      137 Kendrick Green OG | Illinois

Round: 5
      176 Kelvin Joseph CB | Kentucky

Round: 6
      217 Tommy Tremble TE | Notre Dame

Round: 7
      251 Avery Johnson RB | Boise State

Round: 7
      259 William Sherman OT | Colorado

• Bucman

Participant

Good mock in terms of positions. But zero chance most of these guys are available. Tremble will go way higher and Levi is likely gone round 1 early round 2

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

That is pretty similar to what I came up with. in rounds 2 and 3.

I agree that Levi is probably a first rounder though and not lasting till the second round. But I have the Bucs going with Rousseau with the first pick instead.

Then in the fourth round I had the Bucs going Felton, fifth round Golston, and sixth round with Fehoko.

I feel that a defender is going to be a pick either the first or second round pick. Bucs need to add some depth to the defense at all levels. J. Johnson is going to be great value at the bottom of the third round.

Build the trenches!

• BucBalla85

Participant

Draft will feel different to watch this year. I love it!

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

If the Bucs FO address the trenches a few times before the 5th round while going BAP I would be ecstatic.

Build the trenches!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Good mock in terms of positions. But zero chance most of these guys are available. Tremble will go way higher and Levi is likely gone round 1 early round 2

You were saying about Ojulari not being there??

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

He never mentioned Ojulari smh… he said Levi won’t be there in round 2 and I agree and he happens to be my fav player of this entire draft.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

He never mentioned Ojulari smh… he said Levi won’t be there in round 2 and I agree and he happens to be my fav player of this entire draft.

And Levi is still there. I’d love to see him, Barmore, or Creed slip down to pick 64.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Yeah Levi or Creed would be great in round 2.

As far as Ojulari…IF he falls to the Bucs 2nd pick due to medicals should the Bucs roll the dice with him? I say why not but maybe the Bucs are thinking about roster spots too. Still, potentially Ojulari and Tryon as “depth” to Shaq and JPP would be amazing to see on a football field.

Build the trenches!

• Bucman

Participant

Nah. We’ve been burned too many times on those type of guy. If he falls that far something is really wrong with his legs. He’s way too talented otherwise

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.