Viewing 41 reply threads

• Author

• Bucman

Participant

#7 – Teddy Bridgewater QB – LouisvilleTeddy falling this far is a dream for the Bucs. His ball placement and accuracy will make him a huge success in Tedfords offense.#38 - Jordan Matthews WR - Vanderbilt Good size, hands and work ethic. He is the anti Mike Williams. Will make a great #2 WR for us.#69 - Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi StateWe have 2 holes at guard currently, 1 if Nicks can make a big comeback. Jackson can start from day 1 at LG or RG.#143 - Lamin Barrow ILB/OLB - LSUBucs have shown some interest in Barrow. He can step in right away and be a ST demon. Has starter potential down the road, but should be good enough and then some to fill Heyward role.Round 6Jimmy Gallon WR - MichiganWould go higher if he had better size. Could be a decent Slot WR for us.Round 7 - Andrew Norwell, OT/G, Ohio State Just a depth just that our OL needs.I didn't take any pass rushers, but it will likely be addressed at some point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

really like this draft… I would do backflips if we can get Teddy, Matthews, AND a starting guard… don’t know if Gabe will fall to 3rd though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d take it. And it would not be surprised if we skip on pass rushers. With Johnson, GMC, Clayborn, Gholston, and the last shot on Bowers, I think they may feel comfortable going with what we have and addressing the offensive side of the ball. The change in scheme should be a huge difference maker.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Like this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s great, but there’s no possible way that teddy is there at 7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice mock.. I would prefer to go Mike Evans and then Kareem Martin in the first two rounds…but I really like the Jackson and Barrow picks.  Gallon is an interesting pick.  He is a slot receiver but he just looks like a running back playing slot….I do like him and I think he would be worth the pick, though…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Excellent.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

It's great, but there's no possible way that teddy is there at 7.

There is definitely a chance Teddy is there. It might not be a high one, but if drops to us grab him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

30-40% chance that Teddy is there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks good to me.  I can’t go the full draft like you because i don’t know crap about prospects in the late rounds.  They always crap out anyways so I don’t bother with it.  Here’s mine1.  Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M - I'm not going into the season with Vincent Jackson and nobody else worth a damn.  2.  Joel Bitonio, OG, Nevada - Sure as heck not comfortable with Meredith and oft injured Carl Nicks as starting Guards.  Bitonio is a walk in starter that would be a big upgrade.  Big fan of him after watching Combine and youtube clips.3.  C.J Fiedorowitz, TE, Iowa - Good Blocking TE and big red zone target.  Good luck covering Jackson, Evans, and Fiedorowitz in the red zone.Big concern going into season after this draft is our LB core.  Mason Foster is a big liability in coverage.  Not the greatest for the tampa 2.  I was thinking of drafting C.J Mosley at 7 to pair with Lavante David but went with Evans instead.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love this mock. Sign me up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Went to go play the mock game real quick and got my best score yet. I’d do backflips if this draft really happened.Your score is: 5710 (GRADE: A) Your Picks:Round 1 Pick 7: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (A)Round 2 Pick 6: Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri (A)Round 3 Pick 5: Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)Round 5 Pick 3: Lamin Barrow, ILB, LSU (A-)Round 6 Pick 9: TJ Jones, WR, Notre Dame (A)Round 7 Pick 6: Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama (A)

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Looks good to me.  I can't go the full draft like you because i don't know crap about prospects in the late rounds.  They always crap out anyways so I don't bother with it.  Here's mine1.  Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M - I'm not going into the season with Vincent Jackson and nobody else worth a damn.  2.  Joel Bitonio, OG, Nevada - Sure as heck not comfortable with Meredith and oft injured Carl Nicks as starting Guards.  Bitonio is a walk in starter that would be a big upgrade.  Big fan of him after watching Combine and youtube clips.3.  C.J Fiedorowitz, TE, Iowa - Good Blocking TE and big red zone target.  Good luck covering Jackson, Evans, and Fiedorowitz in the red zone.Big concern going into season after this draft is our LB core.  Mason Foster is a big liability in coverage.  Not the greatest for the tampa 2.  I was thinking of drafting C.J Mosley at 7 to pair with Lavante David but went with Evans instead.

I would be cool with your mock but disagree with your statement about Foster being a liability in coverage. Yes, he is not exceptional in coverage, but he is about average/above-average. Mason made more plays vs the pass then our DBs the last two years. I hope Lovie has no plans to replace him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t take any mock seriously that has us taking a QB at 7, it’s just not going to happen folks…..regardless of who is there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't take any mock seriously that has us taking a QB at 7, it's just not going to happen folks.....regardless of who is there.

How many accounts are you going to make?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you kidding me? ..we’re drafting all rutgers players! ..oh wait. Nevermind. Ship sailed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO, Players that have a very real possibility of going before Teddy:Clowney, Bortles, Robinson, Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Evans, Matthews, Gilbert. Outside shot of going ahead of Teddy:Barr, Mosley, Ealy, Ebron, Lewan

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is definitely a chance Teddy is there. It might not be a high one, but if drops to us grab him.

I've seen at least two analysts that think he's now the 3rd best QB in the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gabe at #69 is unrealistic , IMO. You’d have to take him at #38

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we will let the draft fall and pick BPA so my mock is-1. Mack - I do not think he will be picked but I think Evans might be selected by the Raiders and Watkins by another team before us.  He is the BPA and can give us a great LB core.  2. A. Robinson WR Penn - It could be him or Benjamin.  I think Benjamin is extremely raw and his measurables helped him on the field. 3. Turner G LSU- I think there will be a run on G in the 2nd and the big names will be gone by the third.5. L. Purifoy- CB I think he will slip due to his size and will be a great pickup for nickel spot.6. Smallwood LB- I hope he is still available.  Good Interior LB that needs reps.  Solid depth.7.Who knows!!!I noticed that I did not draft a QB in this draft and I think we will draft one but who and where is the question.  We could pick up one in the second.  There is alot of depth at WR.  Not elite talent but solid players that can come in and produce.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO, Players that have a very real possibility of going before Teddy:Clowney, Bortles, Robinson, Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Evans, Matthews, Gilbert. Outside shot of going ahead of Teddy:Barr, Mosley, Ealy, Ebron, Lewan

Gilbert?! If Teddy gets past the Vikings, all bets are off, haha!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't take any mock seriously that has us taking a QB at 7, it's just not going to happen folks.....regardless of who is there.

How many accounts are you going to make?

When no one agrees with you, invent people who do!This same tactic is used in politics.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

why does every mock draft have us taking a LB??WR, QB, OL, DL >>>>> LB and we don't have that many picks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He could go late first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

why does every mock draft have us taking a LB??WR, QB, OL, DL >>>>> LB and we don't have that many picks

2 WR's, 1 QB, 1 (2?) OGs, 1 LB (Depends on if Foster goes inside or out)This team needs the draft to go perfectly for any hope of playoffs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2 WR's, 1 QB, 1 (2?) OGs, 1 LB (Depends on if Foster goes inside or out)This team needs the draft to go perfectly for any hope of playoffs.

The mix is very nice, except I would rather for DE, DT or TE over LB

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The mix is very nice, except I would rather for DE, DT or TE over LB

Well you got Foster, David and.... Who? Every man on the field should be at least average right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I for one don’t love the Matthews pick.  He lacks elite speed.  If we are not going to get Watkins or Evans (who isn’t necessarily elite fast but fast enough…especially with his size and athleticism), I want a receiver who is electric.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Having second thoughts about Gabe Jackson…Guy looks painfully slow.  Not sure Tedford wants a plodder on the line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I for one don't love the Matthews pick.  He lacks elite speed.  If we are not going to get Watkins or Evans (who isn't necessarily elite fast but fast enough...especially with his size and athleticism), I want a receiver who is electric.

Jordan Mathews is the BJ Upton of WR's. He is just a smooth athlete who doesnt make all of those herky jerky moves like Watkins but if you watch film he runs right by DB' s for a living. He is faster than he looks. Combine results- Mathews-  4.46- 40 & 4.18 short shuttle.Watkins- 4.43- 40 & 4.34 short shuttle.Mathews measures out as much more explosive than Watkins but you dont see it on film because he is a smooth long strider like BJ Upton. I actually like Mathews more than Watkins and I have ever since first started scouting the WR's. Jordan Mathews would be a very solid 2nd round pick IMO. He has great measurables 6' 3" 212 pounds 10 3/8" hands. Those are huge mitts. And over 33" arms.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mathews has the one handed catch down almost as well as Chris Carter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#7 - Teddy Bridgewater QB - LouisvilleTeddy falling this far is a dream for the Bucs. His ball placement and accuracy will make him a huge success in Tedfords offense.#38 - Jordan Matthews WR - Vanderbilt Good size, hands and work ethic. He is the anti Mike Williams. Will make a great #2 WR for us.#69 - Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi StateWe have 2 holes at guard currently, 1 if Nicks can make a big comeback. Jackson can start from day 1 at LG or RG.#143 - Lamin Barrow ILB/OLB - LSUBucs have shown some interest in Barrow. He can step in right away and be a ST demon. Has starter potential down the road, but should be good enough and then some to fill Heyward role.Round 6Jimmy Gallon WR - MichiganWould go higher if he had better size. Could be a decent Slot WR for us.Round 7 - Andrew Norwell, OT/G, Ohio State Just a depth just that our OL needs.I didn't take any pass rushers, but it will likely be addressed at some point.

That's the dumbest draft I've ever seen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 – aaron donald.  possibly the best player, plays multiple positions, and should be excellent teamed with mccoy or spelling mccoy.2 - cooks-matthews-landry.  gives us a #2 WR with potential.3 - dakota dozier-billy turner-gabe jackson.  solidifies the G position.5 - lamin barrow.  just because everyone thinks we really like him.7 - jeremy gallon.  insurance in case lavelle flops.  possible returner?  would like to take a flyer on colt lylera but doubt lovie does.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t understand picking Donald at #7. A Top Ten pick should be a guy who is a starter for 10 years, not a guy who can spell a position we already have an All-Pro at. If we want Donald, we need to trade down to 15 or so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand picking Donald at #7. A Top Ten pick should be a guy who is a starter for 10 years, not a guy who can spell a position we already have an All-Pro at. If we want Donald, we need to trade down to 15 or so.

My first thought about Donald is to sigh. But then I realize that playoffs this season are a super long shot D:

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you want Donald dont let NYG / CHI get a chance. It would not surprise me one bit to see him drafted by one of those teams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand picking Donald at #7. A Top Ten pick should be a guy who is a starter for 10 years, not a guy who can spell a position we already have an All-Pro at. If we want Donald, we need to trade down to 15 or so.

i dont understand the difference between drafting a guy at 7 vs 15.  the guy can rush from the LE.  the guy can rush from the UT.  the guy can rush from the NT.  the guy can play ball.  he is not a project, he is not a guy that is just potential.  he has no red flags.  pass rush wins games.  winning 3rd downs wins games.  an interior rotation of mccoy, mcdonald, and donald would keep pressure on the QB all game long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right on GT.People act like he wont be able to.contribute as a rookie. Warren Sapp wasnt a day 1 starter as a rookie. And Donald can play more than one position. If we draft Donald he will instantly become the best LDE on the roster.....and McCoy's backup when he needa a rest. And the best 3rd down NT.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#7 - Teddy Bridgewater QB - LouisvilleTeddy falling this far is a dream for the Bucs. His ball placement and accuracy will make him a huge success in Tedfords offense.#38 - Jordan Matthews WR - Vanderbilt Good size, hands and work ethic. He is the anti Mike Williams. Will make a great #2 WR for us.#69 - Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi StateWe have 2 holes at guard currently, 1 if Nicks can make a big comeback. Jackson can start from day 1 at LG or RG.#143 - Lamin Barrow ILB/OLB - LSUBucs have shown some interest in Barrow. He can step in right away and be a ST demon. Has starter potential down the road, but should be good enough and then some to fill Heyward role.Round 6Jimmy Gallon WR - MichiganWould go higher if he had better size. Could be a decent Slot WR for us.Round 7 - Andrew Norwell, OT/G, Ohio State Just a depth just that our OL needs.I didn't take any pass rushers, but it will likely be addressed at some point.

That's the dumbest draft I've ever seen.

not enough white guys for you lady boy lover?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t encourage the moron.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

Know what really sucks is that every guy we need is gone before we pick.  Its like we have to reach at 7 for a guy.  We get into the 2nd then every guy we need is gone its like we have to trade back into the first then…lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Know what really sucks is that every guy we need is gone before we pick.  Its like we have to reach at 7 for a guy.  We get into the 2nd then every guy we need is gone its like we have to trade back into the first then...lol

this is very far from true.

Please wait…

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.