Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 178 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

What sort of tidbits of info do you guys have?

Obviously this is the BUCS arch nemesis, and they are a tough out based on past matchups. But they don’t have. Rees and that precision pass attack that gouged the Bucs. They have a much more mobile albeit wildly inconsistent QB in Jameis. They will run play action.

Defensively, I think they are opportunistic. They benefit from short fields allowing them to put points up.

They should have Erik McCoy back, as well as Yerron Armstrad, so this helps out their cause, Jameis in particular. McCoy is a very very good center. Very good. At stead is a nice tackle.

I think Taysom Hill is still out with a concussion. His brain injury must have been pretty bad, hope he’s alright. He may be back in time for this game. If not, that must have been a pretty severe concussion. He helps them out a lot, and he seems to gouge the Bucs from time to time.

Pass rushers have to get through that tough line and harass Jameis. He’s at his worst when he leaves the pocket and improvised. Ironically that is when he is also at his best. So being true in coverage and relying on the second level to stop his occasional scampers should be crucial. He will throw right before he reaches the LOS and those can be big plays.

Getting David back should help the run defense. Gotta get Joe Tryon-Shoyinka disciplined in his run support. Kamara is clearly their engine on offense.

Evans versus Lattimore. Another classic battle. Marshon the gun packin’ CB1 is nursing a bad thumb which is the same thumb that was surgically repaired. Evans is going to win this time, I think. Too bad they won’t have AB for this one. He would have really stressed their defense out.

Go Bucs.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

too early to tell. I feel good about our chances if Gronk, AB, LVD, and Sherman are back. My hope is that we were just being cautious with them because we knew we could smoke teams like the Eagles, Bears, etc.

Lattimore will likely shut down Evans so AB and Gronk being back are important in Brady having some options.

We will likely be strong against the run but Kamara out of the backfield will be their threat in which if LVD is back along with White we will be good there.

Dean and Delaney got banged up yesterday. If we roll out with Dean, Sherman, and Crocrell, i think we take this game but if we limp out there with Desir/other pratice squad camp fodders, i’m afriad we will take the loss.

Saints play tonight so let’s see what happens but the injury status of those 4 will be important to determining the game. Saints had our number last year as the only team to blow us out (x2) so hard to be overly confident as we sit here on Monday.

for what it’s worth, i had this as a loss before the season started. I’m 7-0 so far my picks. (also had losses to Rams, Buffalo and Indy)

• Boid Fink

Participant

I’m 7-0 as well (for these picks) and in my circle at home I’m up BIG this year. Big.

This game against the Saints does not worry me. Jameis does not worry me at all. Bucs pass rush won’t even have to get their and he will get happy feet and do something silly. He’s gotten away with quite a few turnovers, three by my count. Brees is what made them good against Tampa.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Division games are always tough and they have a good hc. Also Winston will be motivated as ex players should be. Also revenge factor from last years playoff win. With all that said, we are still the better team on paper and should win. Not guaranteeing a win by any means as i think this will be a tough win to get but saying we should win.

• Boid Fink

Participant

What scares you guys about the Saints?

Their offensive line is going to be back healthy. They are arguably the best.

Their defense as a group can be stout. But Bucs put up some points quick and they will fold like a cheap suit.

I’m not so sure why people think they are that good, division rival games are super tough, but Bucs have stuff to prove to the Saints as well. They have been getting slapped by those dudes far more than I like seeing in the past. The playoff game was payback for all the losses, but the history is there. The memory remains. Bucs need to establish dominance.

Their crowd noise, team defense, and o-line is good. Kamara is tough. Jameis is wishy washy.

Bucs have a lot of momentum building up.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Their offensive line is going to be back healthy. They are arguably the best.

Their defense as a group can be stout. But Bucs put up some points quick and they will fold like a cheap suit.

I’m not so sure why people think they are that good, division rival games are super tough, but Bucs have stuff to prove to the Saints as well. They have been getting slapped by those dudes far more than I like seeing in the past. The playoff game was payback for all the losses, but the history is there. The memory remains. Bucs need to establish dominance.

Their crowd noise, team defense, and o-line is good. Kamara is tough. Jameis is wishy washy.

Bucs have a lot of momentum building up.

I think we should win but i think the fact that we have had some recent tough games against them is enough to warrant some hesitation or worry about them. This team isnt as good as ones we previously faced but this kind of win for them would be huge confidence boost for them. We cant let that happen. Also i think Payton is a hell of a coach and can come up with some things. It wont be easy is all im saying. Hope we kick their ass tho. Go bucs!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Shocking we are only -4.5

They struggling vs a wilsonless 2-4 Seattle team lmao.

• Vance

Participant

Winston has been bless with plenty of short field drives. The defense has been winning football game for the Saints. Winston has been bailed out by Kamara dump passes and tight end short throws. Winston has thrown some balls deep but they are hiding Winston.

• Kermit56

Participant

Their defense and Kamara. I’m hoping the Bucs D double team Kamara like Seattle did last night in the 4th quarter (don’t know why they waited so late in the game to do so). I believe the Bucs D can contain Kamara’s rushing yards, but he is dangerous with swing passes.

Although it was against Geno Smith, the Saints D looked good last night. I believe the Bucs O-line can handle the Saints D-line, but if they aren’t playing at their best it will be a long night for TB12.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

QUOT

I will admit that the Saints did not look good last night albeit playing in Seattle isn’t easy

still, a division game and a Saints team that has had our number sans the football gods in the playoffs last year.

We are the better team for sure but i’d feel alot better if know the health status of Dean, Sherman, Gronk, Brown, LVD, before making a prediction

• theknees

Participant

Have you watched one snap of NO defense this year?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Absolutely.

Have you watched a snap of our offense?

Betcha we put up 30+.

Also betcha they dont score 17. Barring a special teams or defensive TD.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

You mean the saints defense that allowed 27 vs NYG and 26 to carolina?

Yeah..not worried.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

With the exception of Green Bay (who on all sides of the ball were off that first game) these are the juggernaut offenses faced by that vaunted Saints defense this year:

Giants Ranked 29th in the league still scored 27 points
      Redskins: Ranked 17th in the league still scored 22 points
      Panthers Ranked 21st in the league still scored 26 points
      Patriots Ranked 25th in the league
      Seahawks with Geno Smith

Saints defense is overhyped. Ranked 22nd in sacks. They do not get to the QB this year. They did last year, but lost a lot of players such as Hendrickson who was a nightmare last year for Tampa. Hendrickson sacked Brady 3 times last year. Loss of Hendrickson is killing them. He is already at 6.5 sacks this year. He had 13.5 last year. Reminds me of when Tampa let Michael Bennett walk to Seattle.

• bibfortuna

Participant

I’ve said this before. I would like Lattimore to be roasted repeatedly by Mike. By Q3, I need to see him start whining petulantly at the refs. By the end of the game, he needs to contemplate life after football.

Just kidding. Anything close to that would be nice.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Watched all but one Saints game. They are not as good as so many think. It’s constant dumpoffs to Kamara and good starting field position. It wouldn’t shock me if the Saints had a top 3 avg field position when their drives start.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Did you see Metcalf last night getting underneath Lattimore’s skin. It was like watching Ryan Jensen getting underneath players skins.

• obuc

Participant

Stat of the Bears game? 1 penalty.

the last 10 games of last season we averaged 1 penalty PER GAME and we won every one of them.

If we do not commit penalties, we win. It’s that simple.

• theknees

Participant

I’ve watched every Saints game. Without question, they can beat us. They shouldn’t but, they certainly can.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I’ve watched every Saints game.

Most Saints fans do.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I’ve watched every Saints game. Without question, they can beat us. They shouldn’t but, they certainly can.

Any given sunday anyone can win. We won some games against them and other teams in the past that we had no business winning before. Happens almost every weekend in this league.

I wanted Winston to do well in tampa but brady was a way better option at that point when we had to make a decision. I wished Winston luck but then he chose new orleans didnt like that much.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Jameis is completely neutered as a QB. Signed two 1 year deals.

They are clearly trying to reprogram his football skills.

But turnovers that gave them leads and good field position has helped them. Also, Jameis should have at least two or three more picks and a fumble that was overturned. He has been lucky to avoid some really dumb plays. I have seen that many times. He’s still the same chuck it downfield hard WB when he is in a stressful scenario.

LaVonte coming back will be a huge benefit for us, Minter and White cannot contain Kamara. David and White can.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The second we go up 2 scores and Peyton has to open up the offense, the game will get out of hand quick with Winston’s piss poor accuracy and decision making.

He’s not going to be win with 13 points last night against the mighty 2-5 Seahawks defense

• TCB2W!

Participant

But turnovers that gave them leads and good field position has helped them. Also, Jameis should have at least two or three more picks and a fumble that was overturned. He has been lucky to avoid some really dumb plays. I have seen that many times. He’s still the same chuck it downfield hard WB when he is in a stressful scenario.

LaVonte coming back will be a huge benefit for us, Minter and White cannot contain Kamara. David and White can.

Devin white is allowing 85.4% of passes completed for an average of 44.1 ypg. LVD is allowing 82.9% completion and 44.0 ypg. That’s 88 yards passing allowed by our ILBs. The last two games? Kevin Minter gave up 2 passes on 5 targets for 8 yards. Eight total yards. So having Minter on the field more might be better for our defense against Kamara.

• dexmonkey

Participant

their only weapon is Kamara

Winston is “neutered” because his receiving group is absolutely ass. their best receiver probably wouldnt even make our 53 man. the TEs are below average at absolute best. stop Kamara and you stop the Saints. their OL is meh because of injuries, our DL shouldnt have an issue. Winston has the capacity to get hot as we know but i just dont see it with their poor receiving group

their defense could possibly keep them in the game for a little bit but they arent as good as they get credit for. they play at an elite level in spurts but also have some horrible moments. the 2nd half of the Giants game was a travesty for a so called great defense

i dont see them keeping up and wouldnt be shocked if it gets out of hand quickly. the only way they win is if we start getting a lot of penalties and turning the ball over

• Boid Fink

Participant

No hebb be is neutered because he is not allowed to do much just check down. That is how it works with the current Saints. I have watched all but one game, and Jameis takes shots but mostly he is the king of wishful thinking.

their only weapon is Kamara

Winston is “neutered” because his receiving group is absolutely ass. their best receiver probably wouldnt even make our 53 man. the TEs are below average at absolute best. stop Kamara and you stop the Saints. their OL is meh because of injuries, our DL shouldnt have an issue. Winston has the capacity to get hot as we know but i just dont see it with their poor receiving group

their defense could possibly keep them in the game for a little bit but they arent as good as they get credit for. they play at an elite level in spurts but also have some horrible moments. the 2nd half of the Giants game was a travesty for a so called great defense

i dont see them keeping up and wouldnt be shocked if it gets out of hand quickly. the only way they win is if we start getting a lot of penalties and turning the ball over

• bucshot420

Participant

Jameis will do what Jameis does. He’ll make a few awe inspiring plays for both teams. And thanx boid, now I’ll be singing that gd song the rest of the day.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

He’s neutered because he is ass.

I’m expecting a similar game to the play offs, close for 2.5 quarters. This time our offense is the difference.

Goes without saying but AB is an obvious miss, could’ve been ugly.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Hell ya! Lol!

Jameis will do what Jameis does. He’ll make a few awe inspiring plays for both teams. And thanx boid, now I’ll be singing that gd song the rest of the day.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

If Gronk, LVD, and Sherman are returning; this should be a Buc victory but within the 4-7 points.

road division games are tough especially against a team that has had our number.

Jameis will be hungry to show us we made the wrong decision (nearly impossible for him to achieve) so he will either perform lights out or buckle under the pressure and turn the ball over 3 times.

• Mic

Participant

You never know about division games. Don’t sip the koolaid too much because this is a tough team and will be a physical defense. We don’t necessarily move the ball at will on them. A loud energized saints D is gonna punch us in our mouth if we come in thinking we’re the next best thing. Can’t let up after a 38-3 win.

This needs to be a statement win where teams don’t want to be on same field as us and suck the life out of superdome

• TCB2W!

Participant

Brady is 90-24 in his career versus division opponents. 5-2 since joining the Bucs. Worrying about previous Bucs teams, sure. This isn’t Drew Brees and that front seven of the last few years. I’m not worried.

• seekpar

Participant

I agree with the sentiment that this will be a close game and the Bucs will win the game. It looks like we’re getting some of our players back from injuries for this game.

Bucs 30 – Aints 24

• Vance

Participant

We can’t cover there receivers

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yes they can. Pass rush plus zone defense means Jameis will throw a few picks. Maybe fumble a few. He hasn’t faced a hit pass rush like Tampa. He will be moving around helter shelter for more than he wants.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

We can’t cover good WRs luckily they don’t have a great group. Unfortunately ours can’t get open vs them either. This is where AB is SORELY missed!! Tired of him missing the tough games. He’s clearly the key WR in big games.

Id feel good if we at least had S. Miller to take the top off and keep them honest. We need some SPEED guys. Does Darden get the training wheels off and get on the field for a play or two?

Nothing for nothing 18+ million CG14 has to show up Sunday. Idk why but Lattimore locks Evans down. So if he wants to be paid like a #1 he needs to be able to have a day on ANY teams #2,3.
      Idk what Gronk we are getting. Pre injury he looked really good. I worry about his health in a physical game like this one. If he’s TRULY back, he could be the key. One thing I know is Brady is going to have to be as accurate as he can be. He will have small windows to throw into this week. So the guys will have to be strong going n getting the ball.

Re: NO defense, they just got Davenport back. So sacks n pressures are misleading. For what it’s worth Kwon Alexander is back as well. I know he’s not All Pro but I’m sure he will play above his norm.
      They don’t give up 100 yrd rushers either. D. Davis is a pure animal and their entire team is out to prove the world wrong in regards to just handing TB the South and the SB. You can’t blame them. They beat us 10.5 of the last 12 quarters of football.

The defensive front seven and special teams will be what wins this game. The defense won it last year, they’ll need to do it again! I don’t see either team scoring many points, unless Leftwich can dial up a great game plan. Theres only one clear area we have the advantage, and that is QB!

Not a negative Nancy but I don’t feel good about this one. It’s hard to overcome the injuries especially when they are as healthy as they’ve been all year!!

• TCB2W!

Participant

Fuck you. You post out of nowhere and act like we are the fucking underdogs. I bet your gf begs you fucking bitch. Our WRs are top 10 in separation. Maybe do a little homework before you post. Acting like Godwin is a no show week to week.

Sacks and pressures are misleading? When you are bottom 10/in both, his is that misleading? You act like they were the 2002 Bucs defense but they aren’t. Look at the shitshow offenses they have played. Fuck you bitch.

We can’t cover good WRs luckily they don’t have a great group. Unfortunately ours can’t get open vs them either. This is where AB is SORELY missed!! Tired of him missing the tough games. He’s clearly the key WR in big games.

Id feel good if we at least had S. Miller to take the top off and keep them honest. We need some SPEED guys. Does Darden get the training wheels off and get on the field for a play or two?

Nothing for nothing 18+ million CG14 has to show up Sunday. Idk why but Lattimore locks Evans down. So if he wants to be paid like a #1 he needs to be able to have a day on ANY teams #2,3.
      Idk what Gronk we are getting. Pre injury he looked really good. I worry about his health in a physical game like this one. If he’s TRULY back, he could be the key. One thing I know is Brady is going to have to be as accurate as he can be. He will have small windows to throw into this week. So the guys will have to be strong going n getting the ball.

Re: NO defense, they just got Davenport back. So sacks n pressures are misleading. For what it’s worth Kwon Alexander is back as well. I know he’s not All Pro but I’m sure he will play above his norm.
      They don’t give up 100 yrd rushers either. D. Davis is a pure animal and their entire team is out to prove the world wrong in regards to just handing TB the South and the SB. You can’t blame them. They beat us 10.5 of the last 12 quarters of football.

The defensive front seven and special teams will be what wins this game. The defense won it last year, they’ll need to do it again! I don’t see either team scoring many points, unless Leftwich can dial up a great game plan. Theres only one clear area we have the advantage, and that is QB!

Not a negative Nancy but I don’t feel good about this one. It’s hard to overcome the injuries especially when they are as healthy as they’ve been all year!!

• TCB2W!

Participant

Pegs not begs

• Boid Fink

Participant

Oooh…I like it! A little boid fink bullshitter detection and proper callout/fallout. Attaboy!

Fuck you. You post out of nowhere and act like we are the fucking underdogs. I bet your gf begs you fucking bitch. Our WRs are top 10 in separation. Maybe do a little homework before you post. Acting like Godwin is a no show week to week.

Sacks and pressures are misleading? When you are bottom 10/in both, his is that misleading? You act like they were the 2002 Bucs defense but they aren’t. Look at the shitshow offenses they have played. Fuck you bitch.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Kong Suh is probable for Sunday after a knee injury.

Man oh man. Can this injury thing get any worse?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Kong Suh is probable for Sunday after a knee injury.

Man oh man. Can this injury thing get any worse?

Meh.

Suh has been a jag this year tbh hate to say it.

Either father time is catching up or hes too distracted being a new father of twins.

Maybe both. Or perhaps this injury has been lingering.

Won’t miss suh nearly as much as lvd gronk ab or Davis.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Uh…the Bears run the ball a lot. And can’t even complete short passes in practice. Fact.

If you for one second think our defense is better with Minter based off of a two game stretch against the Bears and Dolphins, you are clowning yourself. Let’s not pretend like Minter is even close to LVD in defense.

Devin white is allowing 85.4% of passes completed for an average of 44.1 ypg. LVD is allowing 82.9% completion and 44.0 ypg. That’s 88 yards passing allowed by our ILBs. The last two games? Kevin Minter gave up 2 passes on 5 targets for 8 yards. Eight total yards. So having Minter on the field more might be better for our defense against Kamara.

• SaskBucs

Participant

I think the playoff win last year flipped the bully script.

Payton will need a couple tricks up his sleeve and hopefully the Bucs are prepared this time. Prepared for Lions at Rams type shit. This is an important game.

That said the NO pass rush is weaker than last season. Godwin, Johnson and Lenny will need to be on their games. Hopefully Evans took notes watching DK last week. I don’t think Evans will get the same treatment as DK from the refs who only threw flags when Lattimore retaliated but DK was making him look foolish. Evans could similarity draw a couple penalties.

I’m very confident in a W this week but Bucs gotta be on their toes. Jameis will either be very good or too worked up and horrible. No in between. Our back up CBs can hang with their WR corps. Gotta lock down Kamara obviously but should have been obvious to Seattle and it was ugly for them.

• theknees

Participant

Sunday will be telling in terms of who has the better coaching staff. It’s weird…

• seekpar

Participant

I’m now totally convinced that theknees will be pulling for the Aints on Sunday. What kind of Bucs fan would be crowing about the opposition’s QB and coaching staff before the game even begins? Dude, you are pathetic. Stop pretending you’re a Bucs fan.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Sunday will be telling in terms of who has the better coaching staff. It’s weird…

1/17/21

The day @theknees died inside.

Such a weak, beta bitch.

It’s weird.

• theknees

Participant

I guess Sunday will be telling. And @Donkey_Hunter, only a beta uses the word beta. It’s weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I guess Sunday will be telling. And @Donkey_Hunter, only a beta uses the word beta. It’s weird…

Weaker than Winton’s season passing yardage.

@theknees
      being the power bottom as usual.

It’s weird…yet typical.

• Boid Fink

Participant

You’re a beta poor clown. Stfu and bring something you loser. At least Jaboo bring his balls to the match. You are a beta male, low income loser.

1/17/21

The day @theknees died inside.

Such a weak, beta bitch.

It’s weird.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Got
      Another feeling…I think the Bucs re loaded offensively. Pound for pound, better than the Saints.

Defensively? Front 3 is better, add the extra rusher and this front 4 is filthy. They have their studs back, but I have faith in our line.

Our backs our grinders. Their backs have to run against Suh and Vea. And Bowles WILL KNOW that Jameis will be dumping screens and safety valves to Kamara. Jameis will have to rely on busted coverage and field
      Position to win this game.

Otherwise, the Bucs are
      Going to bust their guts.

I have that feeling the Saints will lose big because they have a scumbag coach, scumbag QB, and one RB that other teams cannot scheme for. Bowles will figure it out.

If they don’t? They still win. Fuck the Saints.

• seekpar

Participant

Big log jam at the top of the NFC now that GB gave AZ their first loss. Sunday’s game vs. the Aints has gotten even bigger, Bucs need to win to keep pace in the fight for that lone first round playoff bye.

GO BUCS! And agree with Fink, FUCK THE SAINTS!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You’re a beta poor clown. Stfu and bring something you loser. At least Jaboo bring his balls to the match.

Beta Fink is like the little poodle that yaps for attention, trying to overcompensate for a lack of physical and intellectual prowess.

Seriously, the boards here were better when you took your multi-year sabbatical.

First, you get the game chat thrown out due to you incessantly whining like a little bitch.

Then you come back after a 2-3 year hiatus and litter the board for months with 24/7 posts about Trask like an obsessed teenage girl.

Stop drunk posting you dumb little cuck.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Big log jam at the top of the NFC now that GB gave AZ their first loss. Sunday’s game vs. the Aints has gotten even bigger, Bucs need to win to keep pace in the fight for that lone first round playoff bye.

GO BUCS! And agree with Fink, FUCK THE SAINTS!

yeah to get the first seed, we will have to go 15-2, with a shot at getting it at 14-3.

i dont like our odds if we have to travel to LA given the ass whoppin we received in week 3. Also playing playoff games on the road will be a tad different this playoff run given the existence of fans.

I believe our defense will continue to tighten up especially if we end up getting CD and SMB back.

the only game, in my eyes, that would be an acceptable loss for this talented team would be the Buffalo game. That being said, we lost some games last year that were very winnable as the better team – i.e. Bears, Rams.

this game road Saints game concerned me prior to the season as a potential loss – going 5-1 in the division. Given the top heavy NFC – ARZ, LA, GB, DAL; it would appear we dont have much wiggle room for that first seed.

I think Arizona will come crashing down to earth and lose a few and if Dak misses time with Dallas that could knock them out of contention as well.

Greenbay is always good to be in the running and LA is scary as well with Seattle and San Fran not being as good as expected and likely taking the next Arizona one.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Gronk is good. Being used situationally.

Sherman, David in.

AB out.

Dwayne Washington, Android Peat, Taysom Hill, and Payton Turner out for Saints. Deonte Harris is questionable.

Go Bucs!! Pass rush needs to get it.

• Pennywise

Participant

David rough start

• Pennywise

Participant

Awful awful tackling

• Pennywise

Participant

Cockrell sucks , never makes a play

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Why is cockrell playing nickel?

Put desir or Delaney there.

Dean and sherman outside.

• Mic

Participant

This game is gonna be a tough game nothing easy in division games especially vs a strong run game and D. Play some C1 so White can do a little spying jameis is too comfortbale running out tehre

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Delaney is not playing that is why he is not in

• Boid Fink

Participant

Tackling is a huge issue. As is getting through in a blitz. But tackling is piss poor.

• Pennywise

Participant

Missed tackles , allowing Winston to run free , let’s tighten up boys

• Dave

Participant

Mike wide open, that could come back to hurt us.

• Bucsfan714

Participant

Great play, shitty call

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Tackled by jersey = horsecollar?

• Pennywise

Participant

These PF penalties are BS let them play the game

• kingtrojan

Participant

That was such a bad call

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Jameis is done.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Damn that was a bad call. Hope Winston is ok.

• dexmonkey

Participant

that didnt look great for Winston. hopefully just a sprain and not a tear. hate to see guys get hurt like that

• Pennywise

Participant

WTF Tom

• Mic

Participant

The saints have very good man coverage and when that pass ruhs is working its dangerous

• Pennywise

Participant

Tom channeling his inner Winston

• ratiffshabang

Participant

I miss Scotty Miller, was the lone WR we had that could truly take the top off a defense as well running proper routes and very reliable hands. Also would like to see them utilize Tyler Johnson more, he has a certain IT factor that you can’t put your finger on but you see it when he is thrown the ball. Darden scares me, the ball just doesn’t look secure in his hands and while its incredibly early in his career I haven’t seen the electricity that Arians has mentioned.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Brady with consecutive check down options, and looking for the kill shot instead.

Come on, man.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Arians would not let Winston run…that is why. 2 QBs out today running too much.

• Dave

Participant

How did he even manage to fumble that, seemed to be in slow motion. That’s 10 points we’ve thrown away.

• Mic

Participant

please rush more than 3 on siemian

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs trying to blow game with piss poor tackling

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

One thing Saints do A LOT better is tackle

• ratiffshabang

Participant

Tryon whiffing on a tackle

• kingtrojan

Participant

We are getting torn up by Trevor Siemian

• Mic

Participant

we need brady to score to win siemian can give em 21 pts but if brady can get us 28well win cause tood bowles lieks to get cute and drop rushers back and rush 3 facepalm*

• Dave

Participant

Devin white blows

• kingtrojan

Participant

WTF with these horrible calls

• Dave

Participant

These refs blow as well

• Dave

Participant

Let’s gooooo 31!!!!!

• Mic

Participant

Rushed 3 on the interception thank god siemian sucks

• Dave

Participant

What the fuck with these calls!!!!

• kingtrojan

Participant

Why do I get the feeling New York has called and told the refs to keep the Saints in this game

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Definitely feels that way.

• Mic

Participant

Siemian is the biggest flopper ive eevr seen

• ratiffshabang

Participant

Brady def off his game thus far, missed several throws esp on the deep pass to wide open Evans and a fumble. Now our D is getting thrashed by Siemian? Come on, man

• Dave

Participant

Gifted 3 points by the refs there

• kingtrojan

Participant

You know these calls are bad when Troy is puzzled by the calls

• Mic

Participant

Brady isnt off his game Saints just play close D their corners are always very good in man, separation is hard to find against them.

• dexmonkey

Participant

defense needs to stop getting dumb penalties and make a few tackles

Gholston got ripped off but the one by White and Suh were just dumb

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

White’s “penalties”.were not dumb. The calls were horrible.

• Pennywise

Participant

Wtf Tom you dumb ass

• kingtrojan

Participant

Of course they dont call the PI

• Pennywise

Participant

Team looks unprepared

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Horrible interception. Winston goes out and Brady throws like Winston

• dexmonkey

Participant

LOL we might lose to Trevor Siemian. wtf

Saints D is in Brady’s head for some reason everytime we play them

• Pennywise

Participant

Will be 17-7 and saints get the ball first

• Dave

Participant

Brady has completely shit the bed

• ratiffshabang

Participant

Brady isnt off his game Saints just play close D their corners are always very good in man, separation is hard to find against them.

He missed a wide open Evans for a walk in touchdown, Brady hits that 99% of the time. He’s had a few off target throws as well. Also, Brady has been one of the NFL’s all time greatest at feeling pressure and stepping up in the pocket… yet he can’t step half a foot forward to avoid Wirfs/Jordan to avoid a fumble…. and now throws an INT

• Pennywise

Participant

Awful play be Brady , awful

• Mic

Participant

“Missed” imo he threw outside away from safety if anything Brady was scared of Lattimore and tight coverage/evans being an unreliable 50/50 target if. I’m gonna account that to being scared of the turnover. I just wanna say this game was never gonna be easy

• kingtrojan

Participant

WOW

• Dave

Participant

Yeah hang your head tom. You’ve been an absolute joke today.

• Lawdy

Participant

horrible, unacceptable

• Mic

Participant

Saints D made arod look like this probably worse

• Pennywise

Participant

Saints will go up 20-7 at start of 2nd half

• seekpar

Participant

WTF is up with the officiating in this game?

• Mic

Participant

Ikr Siemian getting Tom Brady calls

• BChaves8

Participant

Godwin and Johnson both held on that pick. What is going on?

• Dave

Participant

Saints will go up 20-7 at start of 2nd half

Yep.

• Buccodeuce

Participant

TRASH

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Multiple bullshit roughing calls, 2 defenders holding on Brady’s pick.

I mean, these are really bad.

• ratiffshabang

Participant

“Missed” imo he threw outside away from safety if anything Brady was scared of Lattimore and tight coverage/evans being an unreliable 50/50 target if. I’m gonna account that to being scared of the turnover. I just wanna say this game was never gonna be easy

tight coverage? Lattimore slipped and Evans went by him, Brady just over threw it. He 100% is off his game thus far, and honestly played like garbage so far. Saying he was avoiding tight coverage when Evans was wide open and going to walk into the endzone, yet Brady actually throws into double coverage and gets intercepted.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

This is definitely the worst calls all season. The Rams game was a loss and a bad loss. This is the refs beating the Bucs. Not only have the Saints benefited from 45 yards or more on calls and no calls, but it allowed them to keep the ball and less time for Tampa’s offense to score.

• Vance

Participant

Why thw bucs don’t run crossing routes is the strongest thing to me.

• m_j

Participant

there were two really bad calls but we suck big time tonight

we always had problems vs. backup QBs, that seems to go on….

• Bucsfan714

Participant

Piss off Troy

• kingtrojan

Participant

This is pathetic

• Mic

Participant

Lol brady is off or the saints still own the division?

• BucBalla85

Participant

We are playing like dog shit.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Dennis Allen owns Brady

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Gronk ruled out.

Back spasms.

• seekpar

Participant

Bucs defense won the playoff game. They are losing this game.

• Mic

Participant

TOrching lattimore finally

• Mic

Participant

Darden has them big game jitters

• Dave

Participant

Mike is so so so so good. Enjoying watching him beat lattimores ass.

• Mic

Participant

These refs so soft

• Pennywise

Participant

This one is close to over

• Pennywise

Participant

Never seen such a undisciplined team as this team

• Mic

Participant

Love seeing lattimore blow coverages

• Pennywise

Participant

D blew it , saints win by 2

• Mic

Participant

Theyve been letting defesnive holding go all game and now they call it

• Pennywise

Participant

Game over , just too undisciplined on D

• kingtrojan

Participant

If the Saints win I hope they thank the refs who have been on their side all day

• BucBalla85

Participant

Saints arent as good as tampa is this was a dumb game all around.

• Pennywise

Participant

That noise you hear , is the fat lady singing, awful defensive performance all the way around ,Bowles needs to get his head out of his ass , and get hid D ready to play disciplined football , you let a scrub QB beat you , on a saints team with no weapons after Kamara

• m_j

Participant

I think we deserved to lose this one ….. so stupid!

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Def deserves a loss, Brady, Fournette, and Godwin deserve the win.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Missed calls for sure.

But A third stringers is about to dog walk this defense.

Brady is about to get Brady’s. Which means the clock is going to be drained on him.

Peyton is the master of situational football, compartmentalized into moments all game long. He has adapted, knew with 6 mins he didn’t want to give Brady the ball back. And he got 3-4 yard play to work for him. And that turned into “shits”, 8-10 yards downfield. This matchup is about Peyton versus Bowles. And Bowles is getting his ass whipped. Peyton is much smarter on offense than Bowles is on defense. And Arians is useless, I hope you all know this. Arians does nothing. He needs to start paying attention again.

• Mic

Participant

SP giving us the game

• Mic

Participant

1 timeout 1:44 too easy

• Mic

Participant

Theyve been good penetration on fg tries so we gotta be on our game that fg try

• Pennywise

Participant

The defense is trying its hardest to give game away

• Pennywise

Participant

Evans bitched out

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady you just cost the team a win

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady F for the day
      Defense F for the day

• kingtrojan

Participant

This game was a total embarrassment

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Like I said. Brady is Dennis Allen’s property. Fucking putrid today

• BucBalla85

Participant

Fuck new orleans!

• Mic

Participant

2 high wiht no clear out and he goes for the deep corsser where safety jumps it why not have mike run the go to clear out poor decison pooor play design

• kingtrojan

Participant

To lose to a team that had Trevor Siemian at QB, barely beat a Geno led Seahawks and lost the Giants is beyond pathetic

• Lawdy

Participant

so arians is never gonna beat sean payton in the regular season i guess

• seekpar

Participant

The difference? NO walked all over our defense with a backup QB. NO defense stopped the GOAT. Didn’t need those deep throws on the final possession. Lost patience and paid for it. 6 – 2 ain’t so bad, but kiss the playoff bye week goodbye fellas.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by seekpar.

• m_j

Participant

sean payton gave it to us in the end and we screwed

simply unbelievable! but this might be a warning point. bye is coming, enough time to put the things together and stop being so stupid!

• Dave

Participant

Brady and the D were awful today. Mike was wide open and could hard marched down the field. 12s big turnovers put us in a hole though and the coaches need to get their shit together.

• seekpar

Participant

theknees is out celebrating there on Bourbon Street in his home town.

• Lawdy

Participant

going to washington dc after the bye, kinda nervous, this team doesnt travel well for shit

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Lawdy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

My take aways:
      Peyton owns Arians

Calls were 108 to 10 yards in penalties

NFL is soft as fuck

Play calling on the 2 point conversion was dumb

Play calling on the final drive was equally dumb

Bowles has blitz blindness. He’s totally lost at times and brilliant at others

Brady is human

Runole and theknees are confused because their saints won but it wasn’t because of Winston. They’ll have to ponder their identity moving forward.

• BChaves8

Participant

Let’s not over react to 1 loss. This board melts down every time after an L. I think we all figured we would split with the Aints.

• htownbucfan03

Participant

It’s not one loss it’s basically the same stuff different week. Lack of discipline, poor tackling, no awareness, too many penalties. Once is an accident but now it’s a trend with all these things. Like we’re giving up a 100+ penalty yards the last 3 games that is a serious issue.

• RudeGuy

Participant

To lose to a team that had Trevor Siemian at QB, barely beat a Geno led Seahawks and lost the Giants is beyond pathetic

The good news is he’s the Saints QB for the rest of the season.

• htownbucfan03

Participant

Why is Tom and this defense constantly shitting the bed against this weak saints team??? And all the turnovers were on Brady he held the ball too long on the fumble and on both picks it was terrible throws. I know Bruce will blame everyone except Brady but this was a piss poor game. Then the defense was an absolute joke. This is embarrassing to lose to that saints team who wasn’t good. We can’t stop with penalties. Poor tackling not turning them over with a turnover machine and a guy who hasn’t played in 3 years. It’s time to ask are the Bucs pretenders cuz who have we beat except suck teams. Oh and the cowboys

• Boid Fink

Participant

Defense couldn’t tackle Brady looked scared

Brady was the reason this team lost the game. He never got better, was nervous entire game. Bowles can’t adjust without a half. Which means the team will feast or famine defensively. Bucs could not tackle fir shit. Bottom line, and Brady needs lasik. He is one lasik surgery away from breaking his own records.

I jest. But man Brady was jumpy. Thank god no football for two weeks. Adios till then amigos. May the force be with you.

Someone remind White that he should know the rules. He’s been bad, and then for him to taunt like that, so obvious. What a dumb ass. Be better white. sTfu and play ball. Your “clock” holster is worthless. Nobody wants to hear it anymore in this day and age. Stfu and cover someone. Make a tackle. Number 3. Enough excuses for you.

Bowles needs to teach tackling. And to teach his defense some discipline. Ugly loss.

Payton is a super genius. Arians is the queen of England.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Brady and the D were awful today. Mike was wide open and could hard marched down the field. 12s big turnovers put us in a hole though and the coaches need to get their shit together.

Brady is always good for a couple of these type games per season. They will work the bugs out during the bye week.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Well that was an embarrassing crap show. Losing to the Saints who have no receivers and playing a third string QB. Why do the Bucs leave their brains at home when they play the Saints?

• Lawdy

Participant

i mean god help us if we lose to the WFT. that team is fuckin god awful

• Madman

Participant

Well that sucked.

11 dumb penalties. 3 turnovers. Defense couldn’t get Trevor Siemien off the field in the 4th quarter.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Penalties and turnovers beat us. We gotta be better on the road.

• ONEBIGDADDY

Participant

You could tell they penalties were all going against the bucs. There were so many holding penalties on the Saints but the Refs were the 12th andd 13th man tonigh. Sorry but not sorry.

• theknees

Participant

This game was written in stone. Only simpletons struggle understanding what happened tonight.

• crazybucfan67

Participant

Really undisciplined team at this point in the season. A Saints win against Atlanta next week and we come out of the bye in 2nd place. I really believe coaching is to blame, as this team cannot get up for the games they need to win. We always make backups look like All-Pros and thats not going to cut it in a very strong NFC this season. I truly hope teams hire both of our coordinators away as head coaches at the end of the season because what they are putting out smells a bit stale at this point.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

We were undisciplined for half of the calls, but the other half were pure bullshit.

And they missed a clear hold on Brady’s first pick.

Saints got all the fucking calls.

A classic combo of getting hosed on calls and then compounding the problem with other mistakes

• m_j

Participant

there were two awful calls, hold/PI on bradys first INT and white roughing the passer, but those haven’t decided the game. we simply gave it away with all those stupid penalties and no, we absolutely didn’t deserve to win this game.

this was our wakeup call 2021, hope the guys realize that. 6-2 is sweet but it might become more and more bittersweet if we continue being stupid!

• Dave

Participant

We can blame the refs (yes they were awful) But the coaching again has to take the blame. Changes should have been made after the superbowl win. Bruce has not impressed since getting the job. Constantly being out coached and the team has 0 discipline, that’s all on him.

Viewing 178 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.