Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 106 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

Finally a 1pm game. Can’t stand Monday night football, Thursday night, or 8pm games. Just my opinion.

This is a very winnable game, with complacency and injuries being the top concerns. Their defense seems solid, but Jacoby is a bad QB, but may seem competent against the Bucs secondary at times. Mac Jones completed 19 in a row? Anyway, Brisset will also be without Will Fuller as usual due to injury (broken finger), so Parker is going to be job 1.

Their defense seems to like blitzing with their DBs quite a bit, so quick hitters and Brady’s ability to decipher blitz packages will be crucial. Linebackers like to scream in on blitzes as well. That said, Don Smith is regressing into sloppy fatbottons again, he needs to get going…getting Brady killed because he is being lazy/sloppy is no bueno. Weird turnovers will be a reason the Dolphins would squeak this one out.

Is anyone worried about the 🐬s? I’m concerned the Bucs will take them lightly, play to their level, but that’s about it. Winnable game, crazy points right now…

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Given the Bucs have won 2 games by 2 points and the Falcons being a field goal game late in the 3rd quarter; i’d say they shouldnt take any team lightly.

i think Bucs are favored to win by 10.5 points so would be a pretty bad loss.

on offense, we seem pretty healthy minus Gio Benard and Gronk for this game. Dolphins have given up 27 points a game and that a team like the Colts who averaged 20 and the Patriots who are even less than that. We should get back on track and put up 35 points.

on defense, we are obviously hurting with AWJ and Davis almost certain to be out; with JPP and Dean we will find out later in the week but they will be questionable at best. Feel Mike Edwards and Joe Tryon can fill it for AWJ and JPP if need be as we’ve seen thus far. Defensive back is an issue. Huge kudos to Sherman for hanging in there Sunday night. We need Dean back for this game.

Luckily the Dolphins can’t really score. They average 15 points a game.

Say we win 35-17 even with the injuries. We should not be worried.

Chalk up the close Patriots game to the weather and Brady’s nerves

• Lawdy

Participant

officially tom brady is 23-12 against them, and the bucs are 6-5 against them historically. just food for thought

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I’m more worried about Philly.

• Boid Fink

Participant

For sure.

I’m more worried about Philly.

• Boid Fink

Participant

…and see how easy that was to overlook what’s in front of them? Any given Sunday my boys. AGS…

Go Bucs. Should be a dub, would like to see this vaunted team kick someone’s ass thoroughly.

• Greattimes

Participant

I would like to see the Bucs get out to a big lead early, and keep that big lead so some of the backups get some playing time. I would like to see how Trask performs in a real game.

• BucHarbour

Participant

Trask has been inactive for every game. They don’t want 3 QB’s active, wasting a spot, especially with all of the DB injuries. They want Gabbart active in case Brady has an injury, or has to come out for a few plays since he fully understands the offense. The whole point to what they’re doing with Trask is that they are taking time with him to build up his knowledge and let him see how the GOAT plays and prepares before Trask has the responsibility of backing him up or even starting. Next year, is when we’ll likely see him active as the back-up (barring injuries to either QB this season).

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Brady doesn’t “overlook” teams.
      That’s just message board and media pundit talk.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Exactly. He’s the GOAT for a reason.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

This should be a 10+ point win for the Bucs. I’d call for an absolute blowout if we were healthy.

While Miami has a borderline average pass defense, their rushing defense is trash. Opposing RB’s have been feasting. Hell, even Peyton Barber rushed for over 100 yards against them last week. As a team, they’re giving up about 140 yards per game on the ground.

We should get Lenny going early and often. Should make for great PA opportunities. And, shouldn’t have a problem moving the ball at will. Brate or OJ should also have great opportunities, as roughly 25% of all points given up by Miami’s defense has been to TE’s.

On defense, we’re clearly hurt. But, Miami’s offense is abysmal. Even worse than New England’s. Miami is averaging a little over 15 points per game. And, while I expect them to exceed their average against our defense; we should be able to hold them to 21 or less (while putting up our offensive average of 30+).

Hopefully, we come out with a convincing win and no new injuries.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Brady doesn’t. But other players might. That isn’t a reason to think the Bucs will lose, but it is possible. Against ATL they looked listless. Bucs should win this game, but AGS is real. This is t a game I am too worried about. Xavien Howard is an eraser though.

That’s just message board and media pundit talk.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

We have the same roster that won the Super Bowl. They know what they’re doing.

Some people never stop worrying. Just relax, it’s a long season.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I don’t see anyone getting amped up over here. Again, that is just mountain out of a molehill type of response. Classic. This is a football message board, discourse isn’t to be had and made. Not everything is Bucs going to dominate every game. They haven’t dominated a game yet this year to be honest. If we all just said the Bucs are the greatest and our front office knows everything, why would we come here? To hold hands and blow each other? Jesus. Some of you guys are easily outraged by football commentary, subjective views on a kids game. Belly up man.

Everyone expects a win this week. Everyone. So naturally, consternation can be had over a possible lack of team focus. Even if so, they should beat this Miami team in their sleep. But they haven’t beat anyone like that this year. Same team. More cohesiveness l. Nail biter games, Bucs could be 1-3 easily. Thank god they aren’t.

We have the same roster that won the Super Bowl. They know what they’re doing.

Some people never stop worrying. Just relax, it’s a long season.

• theknees

Participant

The Dolphins are a good QB away from being a good team. Flores was almost in NE the entire time that Tom was there and I think he knows what he is doing. Tampa should win but it will be another day at the dentist for us I believe.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I hope we start using OJ in Gronk’s role b/c Gronk will be out for a while. Might as well get some chemistry started with Brady and OJ or Brady and Brate.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Good analogy. Great actually. Good job.

The Dolphins are a good QB away from being a good team. Flores was almost in NE the entire time that Tom was there and I think he knows what he is doing. Tampa should win but it will be another day at the dentist for us I believe.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Gronk will be back next week or the week after

• BucHarbour

Participant

I’m pretty sure the Bucs know by now that every team is going to bring their best, and any team can beat them if they don’t play good enough. I don’t think the offense will have any issues this week. If Brady was able to calm down earlier, he had guys open all game long, but either sailed passes or got a little bothered by the rush and tried hitting a shorter pass. Like the play where Judon was getting past Smith and in his face when we were close to the end zone and rushed the incomplete pass to Fournette instead of throwing to the corner where Evans was coming wide open. We settled for the FG attempt. I see Brady back to form this week. Defense will be OK as long as we have a pass rush and the guys coming in can keep things in front of them. I think Sherman could start making some plays on the ball this week.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by BucHarbour.

• seekpar

Participant

Double up on the novocaine, this should be an easy W. There’s no place like home, weather will be 10x better than it was Sunday night in NE. All that FN hype about B n B is behind them now and they can focus on winning football games. Should win by at least 2 scores. GO BUCS!

• Pennywise

Participant

I’ll be a the Philly game , Bucs better not let me down ,contain Hurts and his running , their rookie WO , Smith has looked good so has Godert better account for them .

• TCB2W!

Participant

Good analogy. Great actually. Good job.

Why do I feel this is the equivalent to petting your dog on it’s head?

• Dave

Participant

The most simple way to win this game is to establish the run game. They need to figure it out because the dolphins run D is up there with the worst I’ve seen this year. Establish the run game and then have Brady kill them with play action. Quite fancy Mike to have a 120+ yard game.

• kenntak

Participant

Is Tua definitely out? I forgot what other injury he has.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Bucs are -10
      O/U is at 48

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Time for our secondary to get lit up by yet another back up qb… but our o will car rt us

• m_j

Participant

romo is calling the game, thats the good one

bad one is our banged secondary, guess offense will have to put at least 35

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Ill be at the game! Cant wait to see Brady sling the ball around. As long as we dont make stupid mistakes this should be a Win. Brady is very familiar with the Dolphins.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

The Dolphins have put up 62 points which ranks 31st in the league.

we should win by 2-3 touchdowns and this should be an easy game; i dont care about the banged up secondary. Edwards can fill in for AWJ and well be fine.

In terms of cornerbacks, we need Dean back and Sherman will be better with a week under his belt but will still need time to adjust. Crockrell is a serviceable #3.

The Dolphins D is also in the bottom 10 of the league in terms of points given up against teams like Patriots, Colts, and Raiders who aren’t powerhouse offenses sans the Bills

We have scored 12 less points than Buffalo and are in the top 5 of points scored.

assuming our key players remain healthy, if this score is anything closer than 2 touchdowns, we need to start worrying about our performance. Eating Ws is all that matters but this team has more talent than that undefeated Patriots team that was blowing teams out and we should start to see more of those games; not the nailbiters we endured thus far

• RHBucsFan

Participant

JPP and Dean were both back at practice this week.

No update on Gronk, Davis, or SMB

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by RHBucsFan.

• creamsicles

Participant

I believe it would be foolish to bring back Gronk or SMB/Davis for the next 2 games (second game is Thursday). I wouldn’t be surprised if we got SMB and Davis back the week following our bye, so 4 more games. We should give guys extra time since we don’t want later aggravations. We can be extra patient with injuries until we suffer a second loss.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I believe it would be foolish to bring back Gronk or SMB/Davis for the next 2 games (second game is Thursday). I wouldn’t be surprised if we got SMB and Davis back the week following our bye, so 4 more games. We should give guys extra time since we don’t want later aggravations. We can be extra patient with injuries until we suffer a second loss.

agreed.

we should have no issue with the Dolphins OR Bears at home.

The Eagles offense looked good against the Chiefs so that is a little worrisome but their defense looks like ass so we should be ok there

At the Saints will be our next game in question on October 31st. Hopefully we get some troops back for that one because that’s the next potential L I can see.

any of the next 3 games would be unacceptable.

• SunnyD

Participant

I think Bucs win and cover. Dolphins OL is really bad so I think the DL is going to get back on track and Brissett is going to turn it over multiple times.

• seekpar

Participant

Just saw on the news JPP, Dean, and Gio will play tomorrow.

Bucs win 34-17.

• kenntak

Participant

The Bucs need to kill a team for once. Buffalo beat them 35-0.

• seekpar

Participant

I would venture to say Buffalo is better than TB at this point in this season. But that can be flipped around once the Bucs get some players back from injuries. The game here on Dec 12th vs the Bills should be a good one and meaningful for both teams. GO BUCS!

• cgnumber7

Participant

Defense blows

• Boid Fink

Participant

More specifically the secondary blows. Sherman runs like he is HarryBucFan. An old man with hemorrhoids. The corners look so confused and small…

Jacoby about to have a career day. I’m going to predict he goes off on this secondary. We shall see.

Brady better come out on point. He has struggled against the Fins at times, and their coach knows Brady.

Defense blows

• cgnumber7

Participant

Great drive! We gotta put up 40 today!

• cgnumber7

Participant

No the entire defense blows

More specifically the secondary blows. Sherman runs like he is HarryBucFan. An old man with hemorrhoids. The corners look so confused and small…

Jacoby about to have a career day. I’m going to predict he goes off on this secondary. We shall see.

Brady better come out on point. He has struggled against the Fins at times, and their coach knows Brady.

Defense blows

• cgnumber7

Participant

More specifically Todd Bowles

• Pennywise

Participant

This pass D is offensive

• BucD

Participant

Good god this defense suuuuuuuuucks

They’re not repeating a damn thing with that defense.

• Pennywise

Participant

This team is currently not a a legit contender

• Anonymous

Inactive

More of the same I see

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Horrible play calling on def so far. Bad alignment to have JPP covering an entire side of the field.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Fucking double their best guy, man everyone else, and let the “dominating “ front 4 dominate. Instead of sitting back in zones where guys are just running free

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pisses me off how we can’t generate turnovers

• Boid Fink

Participant

Secondary is completely worthless right now. Worthless.

Jacoby will have 350 in this game. White is looking flat. Need more from him right about now. Something.

Sherman is basically useless right now. Nice weather, everyone is playing fast, and Sherm is about to get exposed. He looked a 4.9 corner in pursuit a few times already. Just useless out there.

Hopefully he can adjust. But right now, all the corners are piles of trash. Licht should have gone after Gilmore with more fervor, he needs to swing a trade for a corner this week.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Against this secondary, everyone is open.

Fucking double their best guy, man everyone else, and let the “dominating “ front 4 dominate. Instead of sitting back in zones where guys are just running free

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bowles is brain dead again

• Boid Fink

Participant

At some point the players are to blame. The secondary has no instincts, they are slow and cannot generate turnovers.

Jacoby has a hammy pull now. Thank god. He was about to tear the Bucs a new one. Sort of like what I do to HarryBucFan.

Third stringers still should have a great game. I suspect he may push 309 yards if he gets in against this shit secondary.

And Devin White is the third overall pick. He needs to start playing consistently like it. He is M.I.A. every game this year.

• Buccodeuce

Participant

How was that not defensive holding against Godwin there.

• Pennywise

Participant

Come on boys hey the QB

• Pennywise

Participant

Cockrell is pretty rough in coverage

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bowles cannot make chicken salad out of chicken shit. He is working with chickens back there, he needs nfl level corners.

Bucs need to really stomp on this team offensively. Go Bucs!

• cgnumber7

Participant

I get we are short handed, but Jesus Christ . Play to our strength. The front 7. While it goes against conventional wisdom to go press man when we suck at Db, it at least will slow down routes and allow pass rush to have a chance.

Bowles cannot make chicken salad out of chicken shit. He is working with chickens back there, he needs nfl level corners.

• BucD

Participant

Down three starters on defense and now Lavonte is hurt. Man that hurts

• Boid Fink

Participant

Teams are counteracting the Bucs front seven with quick hitters. The linebackers and corners aren’t ready for it, it has been apparent all year. They just don’t have the instinct to play it well. Losing LVD for the year will make this defense all but useless, at this stage, imo.

I get we are short handed, but Jesus Christ . Play to our strength. The front 7. While it goes against conventional wisdom to go press man when we suck at Db, it at least will slow down routes and allow pass rush to have a chance.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Hopefully he comes back good to go. But I sus he is out next week at the very least. Ugly looking injury.

Man, I hope it isn’t anything serious.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Watching White unable to shed a block from a third string wr is maddening to watch.

At some point he has to get benched with this play

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Incredible that this defensive line continues to shat the bed rushing the passer.

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Super Bowl offense, 7-9 defense.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

We should always go for it… no faith in this defense

• cgnumber7

Participant

Why the fuck we keep dropping linemen to cover, Bowles is a fucking idiot

• cgnumber7

Participant

Defense is fucking awful

• Boid Fink

Participant

This I agree with. Earlier in the game JTS was in coverage while David was sitting through the offensive line. It was absolutely stupid. Let David cover, JTS rush.

Being cute is what Bowles was doing.

Why the fuck we keep dropping linemen to cover, Bowles is a fucking idiot

• BucD

Participant

This is defense is maddening to watch lol my god

Not finishing sacks on a backup QB with an injured hamstring, more injuries, penalties, players just not good enough.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

No faith in Bowles play calling

No faith in White anywhere on the field

No faith in these corners

4th and 2, should have gone for it… why trust this defense?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Also, as I said earlier, Sherman is basically worthless. You have to hide him right now, and if the situation arrives that he has to 1v1, he is burnt ass toast. Like HarryBucFan, Mr. Published PhD himself.

Lolzzzzz!

• Buccodeuce

Participant

It would be nice to see the defense have a good drive that makes a team punt. So far, teams make mistakes and we get them to punt occasionally. The defense is too happy with last year. Injuries were not the problem. This was happening before them. A leader needs to step up and kick these guys in the ass and make them realize they are a bunch of guys on either the downside of their career or guys that haven’t proven anything yet. Outside of Shaq and Vea no one else here was getting anything other than a short lowball offer from anyone. We have a lack of heart problem on this defense.

• Pennywise

Participant

DBs need to get up closer to the los , screw this 10 yards off , it’s pitch and catch

• Boid Fink

Participant

David got a nice offer from Cleveland, more money. A lot more from what I heard. The team isn’t hot right now. They are beat up, making mistakes, thinking too much, maybe didn’t work out as much as they should as young defensive champs. All that “gravedigger” shit got in my nerves. I always knew the secondary was sus as hell. Still rings true now.

Never had faith in SMB, Dean is wishy washy. Davis is good.

It would be nice to see the defense have a good drive that makes a team punt. So far, teams make mistakes and we get them to punt occasionally. The defense is too happy with last year. Injuries were not the problem. This was happening before them. A leader needs to step up and kick these guys in the ass and make them realize they are a bunch of guys on either the downside of their career or guys that haven’t proven anything yet. Outside of Shaq and Vea no one else here was getting anything other than a short lowball offer from anyone. We have a lack of heart problem on this defense.

• kingtrojan

Participant

This defense is just sad at this point

• Dave

Participant

This D is so so so so so bad. The corners and D white are liabilities out there.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Fournette playing lights out

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ripping on Sherman makes no sense… he has been a JAG thus far but what did you expect with 11 days?

These other guys have been here forever.

Bowles has the same people as last year and sure some injuries but his play calling is really effing bad.

All he does is zone and blitz

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Fournette again just A+ play.

Glad to see it.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Ripping Sherman for playing poorly is what I am supposed to do. I cannot praise him at this point? Nobody cares about excuses, not the fans, the players, nobody. He signed, he is clearly not in football shape, doesn’t know the defense, but he is getting gouged. He cost the Bucs with that DPI. I told you guys he is super grabby, very slow, and it won’t get better. Corner isn’t a place where being very smart will ever Trump being quick, fast, and have good instincts. Sherman is a liability.

Ripping on Sherman makes no sense… he has been a JAG thus far but what did you expect with 11 days?

These other guys have been here forever.

Bowles has the same people as last year and sure some injuries but his play calling is really effing bad.

All he does is zone and blitz

• kingtrojan

Participant

The thing we are 2 1/2 yrs into the Bowles defensive regime and out pass defense has been bottom 5 the whole time and hasn’t improved

• Boid Fink

Participant

Have to blame some of the players. People are in love with the Bucs romantic Super Bowl. I am as well. Nothing beats it. But to not look at the bug flaws is absolutely stupid. People rip on me for being negative, but it’s about the teams deficiencies. And by and large they are obvious, and the secondary is and has been a problem. SMB is terrible. He isn’t going to stop anyone either. He gave up the fourth most yards by a corner last year. In the Dallas game he was on pace to get dog walked like Hakeem Nicks did to Aqib Talib in that fateful game against Eli. Where he threw for seven miles.

Dean is terrible. Plays slower than timed, long arms but no instincts and ball skills. Didn’t have them at Auburn either. Davis has gotten better. A lot.

The secondary is an issue.

How about that Kyle Trask! Good thing huh! Bucs didn’t need depth. We never get hurt! (Idiots)

The thing we are 2 1/2 yrs into the Bowles defensive regime and out pass defense has been bottom 5 the whole time and hasn’t improved

• kingtrojan

Participant

I agree the players have to shoulder some of blame but a majority has to fall on Bowles because its obvious based on how the front office handled free agency and the draft that they feel the team has the right players to run Bowles system. So with that in mind it can be clearly seen the players are not improving which falls on Bowles and the other defensive coaches.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by kingtrojan.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Look, without Brady, this team is nothing.

Licht drafted some great skill players. Some. But he has pissed away a lot of picks getting cute, over-valuing players who have no business being valued like that, and drafting Trask this year proves he has his frivolous picks list laid out before him every year before getting drunk and jumping in a pool.

Bucs need to win a Super Bowl. I told you all and the smarter ones already knew. The window is open for a minute. Cannot waste time or effort in nonsense. So what the Bucs do!? Draft a backup QB in round two.

Really ducking stupid.

• jobuc597

Participant

S-Fink-Ter Though you said something Just a Fart

• BucBalla85

Participant

Look, without Brady, this team is nothing.

Licht drafted some great skill players. Some. But he has pissed away a lot of picks getting cute, over-valuing players who have no business being valued like that, and drafting Trask this year proves he has his frivolous picks list laid out before him every year before getting drunk and jumping in a pool.

Bucs need to win a Super Bowl. I told you all and the smarter ones already knew. The window is open for a minute. Cannot waste time or effort in nonsense. So what the Bucs do!? Draft a backup QB in round two.

Really ducking stupid.

I get it the window isnt open long but at least we won it last year in a year where it was in our home stadium. Its far from a sad situation but yea i agree we need to take advantage of the window. Certainly wont be this talented forevor.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Really looks like Brady “overlooked” the Dolphins today.

Such a stupid take.

Stop doubting the GOAT.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

If the goal of rushing the passer was to get as many guys as close to the QB as possible without actually tackling him, the Bucs would have the best pass rush in the league.

• Boid Fink

Participant

It is never without a doubt that things may be lost and overlooked. And if you read with more composure, I am assuming you are young (and possibly learning disabled, but I care about you son I do), that I said I doubted this would happen, and would be the ONLY reason they lost. Which I said was doubtful.

I suppose I should title these types of statements as, “why would the Bucs lose to the inferior Dolphins?” Smarter posters get it. This new influx of idiots and homers is hilarious.

I never thought they would lose asshole. Go read it again dunce cap.

Really looks like Brady “overlooked” the Dolphins today.

Such a stupid take.

Stop doubting the GOAT.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Never a doubt.

Good win.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Brady carried this win.

Defense finally did enough in the end to stop the bleeding.

Fournette was elite today.

WRs played well

On defense well…
      Barrett had the big strip sack
      Nobody else really stood out to me as playing well.

Really think White needs to be benched… his play is bad. Sadly we don’t have anyone else worth a damn. Minter is trash and LVD is hurt so he will continue to play lost out there.

Lastly, if I have to see JPP or Barrett in coverage one more fucking time I will lose my mind

• Swash

Participant

White was actually quite good today.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Or Tryon while LVD stalks the offensive line. That was inexcuses me. And David would have broken that pass up regardless, or picked it off, or the ball wouldn’t have even been thrown in that direction. And Tryon on the line offers more than David does there. Bowles got cute. It happens. Suprise element, but it made absolutely no sense in that instance. You are swapping strengths for weaknesses.

Brady carried this win.

Defense finally did enough in the end to stop the bleeding.

Fournette was elite today.

WRs played well

On defense well…
      Barrett had the big strip sack
      Nobody else really stood out to me as playing well.

Really think White needs to be benched… his play is bad. Sadly we don’t have anyone else worth a damn. Minter is trash and LVD is hurt so he will continue to play lost out there.

Lastly, if I have to see JPP or Barrett in coverage one more fucking time I will lose my mind

• Boid Fink

Participant

For sure. It is in this case, why would they lose? Always take that approach. It makes fir more fun, more emotional watching. I love football man. More than being on the open water.

Never a doubt.

Good win.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

More than being on the open water.

Agree to disagree. Nothing beats being out on the open water.

🍺🎣🛥🐟

• cgnumber7

Participant

Dude it’s like Bowles flipped a switch for playoffs and switched it back off. The defense is bad, injuries or not, we are not calling defense to our strength. I’m tired of hearing #1 against the run. Nobody fucking runs because it’s soooo easy to pass against us. I’m so glad we have Brady, if not it’s an 8-9, 9-8 team like we were before with Jameis.

• Boid Fink

Participant

It isn’t easy to run against the Bucs. It is always job 1 in this scheme. Secondary lacks length, twitch, and reaction/instincts to cover in space. And Sherman is old and slow, his kind says I know, his body says hang on for a second…

33 year old zone corners aren’t a fit for this team. They are bandaids. A lot of zone is being payed because the Bucs cannot afford to play man to man. Nobody can do it now. Not Dean, not nobody.

Dude it’s like Bowles flipped a switch for playoffs and switched it back off. The defense is bad, injuries or not, we are not calling defense to our strength. I’m tired of hearing #1 against the run. Nobody fucking runs because it’s soooo easy to pass against us. I’m so glad we have Brady, if not it’s an 8-9, 9-8 team like we were before with Jameis.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Watched White all day, and he wasn’t good.

I counted a couple decent tackles after a catch but I also watched him get blocked all over the place.

Will be curious to see how he rates on PFF.

8 tackles, 5 solo with LVD out?

The only grace I’ll give him is that Bowles keeps putting him in zone where he is maybe the worst coverage MLB in the league.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

• Boid Fink

Participant

Be grateful for an easy schedule for a minute. And you all know me. None of these games are easy. Especially with this garbage defense. I like the pass rushers on a down to down basis, wouldn’t trade them for anyone. Love those guys. But damn if White isn’t regressing, had a couple of hyped plays but isn’t a guy you know will be a factor consistently. He isn’t. Facts. Secondary is slow, and bad.

That said, we have Tom Brady. They don’t. Go Bucs.

• harrybucman

Participant

Our defense gave up 17 and gave up 314 total ofensive yards. Won by 28 points and everybody is crying. WOW

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Dolphins offense with their backup qb and missing their top 3 WRs.

They moved at will despite us being more talented.

This was a game we won on pure talent against a below average team that is more banged up than us…

The “crying” came as the game was unfolding. We got that lucky pick off the Waddle drop and things snowballed in our favor.

Offense is a well-oiled machine this week… defense is getting outcoached with moronic schemes… I saw 3 edge rushers drop back in coverage multiple times throughout the game.

It’s frustrating to watching because if we were playing a team like the Rams, they’d smoke us again.

Grateful for the win and the be 4-1… better to win ugly than lose pretty…

But this is a regression from last year. Hopefully, like last year, we turn it up 2nd half

• Boid Fink

Participant

A typical old man homer response. Nobody is crying, merely discussing issues with the team. Old man, take your Med and go to bed.

Our defense gave up 17 and gave up 314 total ofensive yards. Won by 28 points and everybody is crying. WOW

• Boid Fink

Participant

Don’t tell this to HarryIdiotFan. He is a old homer Pyle. Angry old codger. Resume talker. Lol.

Dolphins offense with their backup qb and missing their top 3 WRs.

They moved at will despite us being more talented.

This was a game we won on pure talent against a below average team that is more banged up than us…

The “crying” came as the game was unfolding. We got that lucky pick off the Waddle drop and things snowballed in our favor.

Offense is a well-oiled machine this week… defense is getting outcoached with moronic schemes… I saw 3 edge rushers drop back in coverage multiple times throughout the game.

It’s frustrating to watching because if we were playing a team like the Rams, they’d smoke us again.

Grateful for the win and the be 4-1… better to win ugly than lose pretty…

But this is a regression from last year. Hopefully, like last year, we turn it up 2nd half

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Some fans only want you to be positive to a fault… I don’t blame folks for being sick of negativity, but you can also not engage in the criticism if it is that hard for you…

Part of being a fan is criticizing… just like celebrating, screaming, crying, or cursing.

If you want to be a North Korea fanbase, then move there

• harrybucman

Participant

A typical old man homer response. Nobody is crying, merely discussing issues with the team. Old man, take your Med and go to bed.

There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism of your team, but didn’t some really positive happen today. And Boid Stink, you live in the land of negativity. Yes, I’m 70 years old but in the best of shape both physically and mentally. Can still run a 4.7 forty. Guarantee you I’ll out run you. 5’10 175 and not an ounze of fat anywhere. Still plays basketball regularly. Just hope you make it to 70 and can do what I’m still able to do. You keep bothering Sherman but Bruce totally disagrees with your assessment. But of course, you made it clear, you know more about football that he does.

• harrybucman

Participant

Was very happy to enjoy a game where we can put the back ups in and not be stessed out worrying about the outcome.

• harrybucman

Participant

We had 2 receivers go over 100 yards with 2 td’s, Fornette caught the ball really well, we had over 100 yds rushing, Brady threw 5 td passes, 9 touchbacks. The defense had 2 turnovers, 3 sacks and only gave up only 314 yards. I totally enjoyed the game.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by harrybucman.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol! If you can run a 4.7 at 70!you will be a legend on the internet. No fugging way loser.

Another liar exposed. 79 and can can a 4.7 40 people!

Check this idiot out. And he also is a self proclaimed published PhD. This guy also lies more than a bearskin, and has severe emotional issues and a severe lack of football acumen.

70 and runs a 4.7! Lolololololklolololololololzzzzz!

Another clown trying to act smart gone. Adios idiot.

There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism of your team, but didn’t some really positive happen today. And Boid Stink, you live in the land of negativity. Yes, I’m 70 years old but in the best of shape both physically and mentally. Can still run a 4.7 forty. Guarantee you I’ll out run you. 5’10 175 and not an ounze of fat anywhere. Still plays basketball regularly. Just hope you make it to 70 and can do what I’m still able to do. You keep bothering Sherman but Bruce totally disagrees with your assessment. But of course, you made it clear, you know more about football that he does.

• harrybucman

Participant

Used to run a 4.3. Can’t sustain my speed for the 100 anymore but can still burn the 40. And that’s 2 PHD’s homey. Stop assuming and maybe find out who you’re talking to before you start flapping your lips and judging people you know absolutely nothing about. I’ve been called a lot of things during my years but nobody, who knows me, has ever called me dumb.

• Boid Fink

Participant

You’re a liar, dumb and slow. You aren’t running a 4.7 at 70 years old. Now you are exposed as a dogshit loser liar with zero football acumen. Now go fig yourself. Frigfing liar. Who times their dirty yard dash anymore!?

Lying sack of shit. I win. You lose. This board now knows it. Jesus, how many of you inbred hillbillies post here? Man oh man…

Used to run a 4.3. Can’t sustain my speed for the 100 anymore but can still burn the 40. And that’s 2 PHD’s homey. Stop assuming and maybe find out who you’re talking to before you start flapping your lips and judging people you know absolutely nothing about. I’ve been called a lot of things during my years but nobody, who knows me, has ever called me dumb.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You two should race

• Boid Fink

Participant

I would absolutely find that hilarious! I don’t want to race “Wheels” over there. He may get a job as a corner back after racing me! (I was a 4.5 guy back in the ‘Nam). I’ll bet he was fucking Neon Deon when he was in his forties! Lolololzzzz! What a crock of horse shit that was! He says I am narcissistic because I talk football and thump my chest from time to time. He doesn’t realize I’m also one of the few who calls themselves out when they are blatantly wrong about a hot topic. He is the angry old codger who starts talking about his education, his jobs, his dirty yard dash, his past athletic endeavors! Lol! Funniest, most hypocritical garbage I have ever read. But he’s a liar so god forgive him.

Can you imagine seeing a guy that was 70 years old running a 4.7 40? My god what would be better than whale watching on the Alaskan coast…

You two should race

• seekpar

Participant

If you were at the game yesterday, it’s easy to understand why there should not be 1:00 games in Tampa until at least December. Our seats are on the 10 yard line on the home side, so the sun was behind and to the right of us. It was hotter than hell. The visitors side is brutal facing the sun. Imagine how hot it is for the players and staff. It was nice to be home before dinner, but I think 4:15 would have been better for everyone except those people who were so blitzed it didn’t matter.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

If you were at the game yesterday, it’s easy to understand why there should not be 1:00 games in Tampa until at least December. Our seats are on the 10 yard line on the home side, so the sun was behind and to the right of us. It was hotter than hell. The visitors side is brutal facing the sun. Imagine how hot it is for the players and staff. It was nice to be home before dinner, but I think 4:15 would have been better for everyone except those people who were so blitzed it didn’t matter.

I was on the home side but have sat on the visiting side PLENTY over my lifetime and never once left early unless it was mid-late 4th quarter and had no chance for a comeback. I’d rather stay even if we’re getting whooped, I love being at Ray Jay soaking up everything Bucs and chilling with fellow Buc fans.

What I saw Sunday was the typical weak bullshit from this fanbase, 10 minutes left in the game and the stadium is over half empty and dead of all energy from the remaining fans. No cheers, no chants no nothing. Your defending CHAMPIONS lead by the GOAT just gave you a game you will never forget and you frauds can’t even stay to the end to give them at least a round of applause?

Crusty ass Floridians that live here for years act like hot weather is something new. You should know to drink a decent amount of water before you go and drink more at the stadium. You get to see your team in person how often per year and this cast is the most historic we’ll ever get, yet our “fans” flake because “wahhhh its hot” “wahhhh I wanna beat traffic” STFU with the excuses just admit you lack the heart of a real fan.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Now I see where all the fast Harry talk is coning from. Here he is running 100m in 13.01 in the over 65 class.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Great post!

I was on the home side but have sat on the visiting side PLENTY over my lifetime and never once left early unless it was mid-late 4th quarter and had no chance for a comeback. I’d rather stay even if we’re getting whooped, I love being at Ray Jay soaking up everything Bucs and chilling with fellow Buc fans.

What I saw Sunday was the typical weak bullshit from this fanbase, 10 minutes left in the game and the stadium is over half empty and dead of all energy from the remaining fans. No cheers, no chants no nothing. Your defending CHAMPIONS lead by the GOAT just gave you a game you will never forget and you frauds can’t even stay to the end to give them at least a round of applause?

Crusty ass Floridians that live here for years act like hot weather is something new. You should know to drink a decent amount of water before you go and drink more at the stadium. You get to see your team in person how often per year and this cast is the most historic we’ll ever get, yet our “fans” flake because “wahhhh its hot” “wahhhh I wanna beat traffic” STFU with the excuses just admit you lack the heart of a real fan.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lololololoolololoool!!! Truly he is faster by a ton! 4.7?! At 70! Legend! Or liar?

Next on Dateline…

Now I see where all the fast Harry talk is coning from. Here he is running 100m in 13.01 in the over 65 class.

Viewing 106 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.