Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• SeattleBucsFan

Participant

My hire would be Mike Zimmer, I would have hired him 2 years ago honestly. Bring Kubiak in as a OC and Leslie Frazier as DC!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie Smith, Jon Gruden, or Jay Gruden.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Schiano #Success

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody but Schiano would be nice.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If schiano is coach I’m dropping Sunday ticket. I’ll watch the red zone channel, maybe

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve liked Zimmer for some time. 

• nybucsfan

Participant

Might as well have Larry, Mo & Curly if we keep Shitano!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bring back chucky add j g and lovie

• nybucsfan

Participant

+1

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zimmer would be nice!

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Buccaneers need Schiano.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Buccaneers need Schiano.

We need Dave Wannstedt's Mustache... loved his performance in the oscar winning "There will be Blood"

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zimmer would be nice!

Well the Bengals will get knocked out of the playoffs shortly with Dalton at QB. I liked Zimmer last year and I still do now. Chudzinski for OC

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this point anyone else then Schitano at the helm! Get rid of Dominick to he is terrible!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Supposedly Florio said on NBC that Schiano’s fate is undetermined as of now, seems to me he is not as safe as Jay Glazer said earlier, I remember Schefter not saying he was safe but saying he was learning safe but it was all up to the Glazers in the end

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie Smith.  Nobody is even a close second for me, but if I had to choose it would be Whisenhunt.  If we make a change we need somebody that has been there before.  I’m not interested in continuing the college HC/ promising coordinator experiment.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Wisenhunt as well, he got hosed in AZ.If the Glazer boyz are stupid enough to think that there wont be a fan revolt unless Schiano is fired, then I got nothing left for this team. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Roman

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike .Zimmer.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg .Roman.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zimmer is good. Schiano is no good.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want Wisenhunt. Bottom line for me, as always, I don't give two fucks who the head coach is as long as the team plays well and wins games...I am so fucking sick of losing!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Zimmer and Stanford’s David Shaw(a Grudenite).  I didn’t like Zimmer before we hired Schiano; I forget what turned me on; but I recall about two or so months after Schiano was hired, something hit me about him.  So, those are the two I like right now for the reasons indicated in one way or another.  I'd be surprised if Greg Schiano is still head coach after this.  I defend him a little bit I suppose; Revis himself was getting burned; what do you expect him to do?

• Anonymous

Inactive

ABS. As long as we don’t get some dinosaur in here talking about “establishing the run” and “discipline” I’d be happy. I'd love a guy who will take some chances and do something different than the usual scared group-think of NFL coaches.But make no mistake, I'd happily take a flawed but still decent HC (like an Andy Reid or Rex Ryan type) over a moron like Rutgers. By no means would they be my first choice (obviously Reid isn't available) but for sake of argument neither would be in my top 20 ... but I'd be over the moon to get them instead of Schiano.I haven't really heard a single serious HC suggestion I wouldn't consider a significant upgrade over Schiano.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.