Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Machiavelli

Participant

Unfortunately, I have to keep updating this damn thing because the Bucs keep losing. I’m making a point to stop saying “we” instead of the Bucs because I’m starting to distance myself from what they claim is a professional football team in Tampa. NFL Regular Season Records Since 2009New England: 74-23Green Bay: 68-28-1New Orleans: 62-35Baltimore: 61-36Pittsburgh: 60-37Denver: 59-38Indianapolis: 59-38San Francisco: 58-37-1San Diego: 56-41Atlanta: 55-41Cincinnati: 55-41-1Seattle: 55-42Dallas: 54-43Philadelphia: 53-43Arizona: 50-47Chicago: 49-48New York Giants: 49-48Houston: 48-49New York Jets: 47-50Kansas City: 44-53Miami: 44-53Carolina: 43-53-1Minnesota: 43-52-1Detroit: 40-57Tennessee: 39-58Buffalo: 38-59Oakland: 32-65Washington: 32-65St. Louis: 31-56-1Cleveland: 30-67Tampa Bay: 30-67Jacksonville: 29-68This gives meaning to an otherwise meaningless game between the Bucs and Jags on Oct. 11. They could be playing for the worst record in football since 2009 (and the No. 1 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of reminds me of coming in second worse on an old ESPN article. Bucs got second ’cause they had only sucked for 24 years some how that wasn’t long enough by ESPN’s estimate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of reminds me of coming in second worse on an old ESPN article. Bucs got second 'cause they had only sucked for 24 years some how that wasn't long enough by ESPN's estimate.

Our record looks bad against the Jags' record, but it looks even worse when you see what some of the best teams in the NFL have done in the same time period. Look at New England's record for Pete's sake. It's unreal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Glazers need to fire Lovie today unless they want suck for longer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As bad as the coaching was yesterday, I am curious to see how they look next Sunday. Good coaches would have it all worked out by the next game. If they look the same next game, I will be off the Lovie train.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As bad as the coaching was yesterday, I am curious to see how they look next Sunday. Good coaches would have it all worked out by the next game. If they look the same next game, I will be off the Lovie train.

It just seems like there's far too much to correct in one week.  You never know.....Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It just seems like there's far too much to correct in one week.  You never know.....Go Bucs!

The Bucs know the Saints, and they sometimes play well in that dome. I watched some of the Saints game yesterday and their defense sucked vs. the Cardinals, especially in the secondary. We better see remarkable improvement on both sides of the ball. But Drew Brees has a quick release, too, just like Mariota, and the Saints need to win this game. I see us playing better, but still losing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After looking at the jags schedule I can’t see us finishing the year with a worse record than the jags since 2009. But if we lose the jags game on October 11 I am going to literally lose it.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.