Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Ja’crispy

Participant

bucs are interested, bucs are interested.

That’s all weve heard all day. A lot of other teams are locking up their FA targets. What are they waiting for?

• JC5100

Participant

Market to drop.

• TBChucky

Participant

Bucs are interested in second-rate, minimal impact players to pay slightly less than the studs get signed for.

Not expecting to be surprised/pumped tomorrow.. hope I’m wrong..

• blackat1515

Participant

Bucs are alway tight lipped at this time, JL has his plan and his player he want locked up already. 4pm tomorrow you will see that the DL, RB and OLine will be addressed

• JC5100

Participant

How can you say the Bucs are always tight at this time? They’ve gone crazy in free agency before.

• Graham

Participant

Relax…

• blackat1515

Participant

I am talking the day before FA starts, you hardly ever hear the Bucs are signing, last Djax when did you know Djax was signing? After 4 tomorrow I think moves will happen

• SunnyD

Participant

Need some more Chris Bakers and Michael Johnsons STAT!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Big name FA signings usually bust anyway. Would be glad if they have a quiet off season. Build through the draft.

*remembers whom is in the FO*

welp bucs are f’ed regardless.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

I think Scott stated in an earlier article the Bucs have March 18 as decision day to keep or cut players. Gives them a few days after tomorrow’s cuts to see bigger picture of everyone available before deciding on Bucs current players.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

the last few times the bucs went on a spending spree Collins. Johnson etc. they didntt workout and yall were still bitching on why we spent so much money..so fuck it keep the money instead

• casren

Participant

Hmmm… some of you simply can’t remember back to a time when we had a GM who didn’t suck at FA. It is totally untrue that most big FA signing are busts. The biggest FA busts are often the mid-tier signings. How about these FA’s?

1). Simeon Rice

2). McCardell

3). Keyshon Johnson

4). Nickerson

That why Suh is worth getting.

• casren

Participant

Notice that not one guy on that list was signed by licht

• Anonymous

Inactive

Traded a pretty penny for Keyshon, not a free agent.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do agree that good talent can be had in free agency, happens every year for many teams.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Lol @ Key being a free agent signing.

• casren

Participant

ok… not a fa. forgot.

• BucsWin31

Participant

TBChucky
      Mar 13, 18 at 5:40 pm #1067463
      Bucs are interested in second-rate, minimal impact players to pay slightly less than the studs get signed for.

Not expecting to be surprised/pumped tomorrow.. hope I’m wrong..

That’s what a lot of the red board GMs want. I all i hear is “thats too much money for this”…”I’d rather get that one year wonder EJ Gaines for less” smfh

• red816

Participant

Be patient. Tomorrow will provide clarity…

Seems like we have initially focused on signing our own players FIRST: Evans, Brate, Grimes, Barber, Elliott, Humphries.

These players will contribute next year and were all signed under well-structured contracts. This is a GOOD thing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes Red it’s a good thing, the GM can walk and chew gum at the same time. He needs to sign our own, and make an effort to fill voids in the roster with a few key free agents.

• TBChucky

Participant

Well said Skip!

• JC5100

Participant

All these contracts are bad

• seanbassak

Participant

I really thought RB would be a wise position to address in FA but all the worthwhile guys are being picked up and we just aren’t willing to spend. Pathetic.
      There were some decent options with Crowell, Hyde and McKinnon and now we’re left HOPING someone happens to be there in round 2 or 3.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just curious as to why so many posters have this mentality of “Just trust.” Like bitch, I ain’t trustin’ shiiiiit.

What reason do I have to trust this FO? This franchise? If we are the Pats and make these moves; sure I trust…

But praising Licht for re-signing our players is lauded as a win? C’mon…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.