Viewing 129 reply threads

• Author

• FrenchBucs

Participant

Here are a few interesting things I found on the Bucs official website.You guys remember the original pictures of McCoy and Martin with the new uniforms ? They wore pewter sock with the pewter pants... those can be seen on that wallpaper :Nike1024.jpgWell, the Bucs did some Photoshop and changed the socks' colour on those exact pictures...  that change is welcome, much better with red socks. I never like when socks match the pants colour, so thumbs up on that move :Doug1024.jpgGerald1024.jpgAnd one other thing : remember how the new helmet looked like matte black on the first picture we saw :Helmet%20Wallpapers%201024x768.jpgWell, the Bucs uploaded a new picture of the helmet on a white background to better show how pewter the colour really is :Whitehelmet1024.jpgThis now looks a little better, but the real test will be to see how good they look on the field.One last note about the digital alarm clock look of the numbers, I think that the reflective edges were accentuated by the photographer's flash. I'm guessing the number won't look anything like that in day light. My two cents  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I like the changes personally

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In before 3SK and the Red Board Internet thugs bash you for making a post about the Bucs changing sock color.. They look better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

anyone with some photoshop skills want to change the socks to orange?  might be interesting with the white jersey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joel Glazier said initially that there were 3 different color socks. I dont think anything "changed" theyre just showing variety.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

anyone know which uniforms they’re wearing in throwback games

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get wins and they could wear polka dots for all I care.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get wins and they could wear polka dots for all I care.

As long as they are not bikinis…shudder.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Helmet with the White background makes it look way better than the black background. Why the hell would they put the black background out there on release…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Red socks are #Fire

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, those helms are going to be bling, bling in the daylight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Helmet with the White background makes it look way better than the black background. Why the hell would they put the black background out there on release.....

eyeroll... No, the background didn't CHANGE the color of the item.Top Helmet = black, computer model  <---look how the sword handle covers part of the ear holeBottom Helmet = has much more light on the helmet, and it's actually a helmet-- not a computer modelThis thread is stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Helmet with the White background makes it look way better than the black background. Why the hell would they put the black background out there on release.....

eyeroll... No, the background didn't CHANGE the color of the item.Top Helmet = blackBottom Helmet = has much more light on the helmet, and it's actually a helmet-- not a computer modelThis thread is stupid.

Lol. Knew this was inevitable. Keep calm RBITs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The unis are still growing on me, but I completely dig the helmet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The red socks are wayyy better!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seeing and holding the new helmets in person at One Buc on Thursday, make the old ones look like the plastic helmets and kids uniforms they use to sell in the Sears Christmas Wish Book. If you were born after 1980 you probably don’t know what I am talking about. Link But seriously, they look incredible – although looks are subjective also. Actually has someone tell me Kate Upton was not attractive too fat recently.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did you just call Kate Upton fat? Someone get 3SK in here to deal with this simpleton!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glazer says they have orange socks too….We have 3 socks we can wear . Pewter , Red, and Orange. Cool and easy way to tweek the look from week to week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice fail link. Making the page all stretched out. #FireMarkCook2014.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The uniforms are going to be SICK. check this out. zoom in on it and it looks amazing, way better than the unveiling computer rendering. pre-ordering mine now !http://shop.buccaneers.com/catalog/product/?fcID=129938

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barf. There still was no need to change other than Nike wanted the Reebok designed uniforms off the market.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice fail link. Making the page all stretched out. #FireMarkCook2014.

That's what he gets for trying to edit away the part about Kate Upton. Simpleton blood, right 3SK?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The uniforms are going to be SICK. check this out. zoom in on it and it looks amazing, way better than the unveiling computer rendering. pre-ordering mine now !http://shop.buccaneers.com/catalog/product/?fcID=129938

Gotta admit, that does look good

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doug1024.jpg

I fail to see what all the bltching was about...all i see when i look at that pic is #fire

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

New unis kick ass . Some people simply have no fashion sense.  Why do you think they still make pleated pants ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jerseys and the helmet have grown on me a lot. They’re going to look awesome on the field. Cant wait to get my red Wakins jersey :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did you just call Kate Upton fat? Someone get 3SK in here to deal with this simpleton!!

KATE_UPTON_IMG_Models_Page_29.jpgSkin looks a bit on the orange side. Good if from Jersey Shore, otherwise, not so good. Looks like she's got bags under her eyes, is she on hard drugs? Clearly well over 18 now, old as a cave painting. What is she, like 20 or 21? Small hips, don't think she'll do any damage with those and pretty sure she couldn't handle but maybe one kid. Is her natural hair color fried? or does she just suck at dying her hair? Two out of ten, would not bang.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shes got bags all right…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

KATE_UPTON_IMG_Models_Page_29.jpgSkin looks a bit on the orange side. Good if from Jersey Shore, otherwise, not so good. Looks like she's got bags under her eyes, is she on hard drugs? Clearly well over 18 now, old as a cave painting. What is she, like 20 or 21? Small hips, don't think she'll do any damage with those and pretty sure she couldn't handle but maybe one kid. Is her natural hair color fried? or does she just suck at dying her hair? Two out of ten, would not bang.

The mouse thinks the lion is small. Typical Red Board Internet Thug material....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WTF is your problem?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WTF is your problem?

What? U mad bro?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doug1024.jpg

I fail to see what all the bltching was about...all i see when i look at that pic is #fire

#blizzard

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They look even better with the red socks! #fire

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

image.jpg

These are badass!    SDBucs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

too bad those are fake :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i’m curious as to how some of those that so heavily critique the new unies actually dress in public.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i'm curious as to how some of those that so heavily critique the new unies actually dress in public.

..remember the announcer who was basically a "middle finger" to Russia during the Olympics?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i'm curious as to how some of those that so heavily critique the new unies actually dress in public.

i dont dress that well, but i think i could have lightened the pewter to a better shade.  also could have certainly found a better way to get reflectors into the numbers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder something similar about those that praise them.Let's be honest, who follows fashion that actually looks good, fashion is just something that lemmings with no style of their own follow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TBT admitting he has no style….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i dont dress that well, but i think i could have lightened the pewter to a better shade.  also could have certainly found a better way to get reflectors into the numbers.

...and more appropriate socks, i'm sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kate Upton has the boobs and a decent face but other than that… She’s bad bodied. No figure at all. Yea I said it.These new jerseys are bad ass BTW.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t worry DJ, you’ll grow up soon and when you look back you’ll think to yourself ” I really was immature.”But hey, at least you're "winning" in your own mind, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kate Upton has the boobs and a decent face but other than that... She's bad bodied. No figure at all. Yea I said it.

lmao!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...and more appropriate socks, i'm sure.

I’m fine with the socks, just interested in seeing some more looks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kate Upton has the boobs and a decent face but other than that... She's bad bodied. No figure at all. Yea I said it.

Truth.Kate Upton = Average

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Truth. Average = Out of your league

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll take several of my past “experiences”‘ over Upton.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll take several of my past "experiences"' over Upton.

I can vouch!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can vouch!!

You’ve met Upton?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can vouch!!

Right. A secondary account?Party on Studmaster(s).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can vouch!!

I'm completely lost on that nonsense

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Back on topic…I LOL at anyone refusing to buy the unis. You’ll end up in a few years time being the lone **CENSORED** with your Pre-3014 jersey in the stadium. This is the way the team looks now and fans WILL have to accept it or be left behind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can vouch!!

#Believeable

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can vouch!!

bucsondeck lathers on the nonsense pretty thick.Truth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Back on topic...I LOL at anyone refusing to buy the unis. You'll end up in a few years time being the lone **CENSORED** with your Pre-3014 jersey in the stadium. This is the way the team looks now and fans WILL have to accept it or be left behind.

Or.....we can just wear the jerseys we already have for the next 10 years. Pretty sure I won't be left behind as long as I keep buying tickets and going to games. Won't be left behind even if I don't buy tickets and sit in a bar in my old jersey....or if I sit at home in my underwear. You can LOL all you want, but honestly why does it even matter to you if the guy next to you has an old jersey or a new one? Who really gives a **CENSORED**? If I think the sh!t is ugly and don't wanna buy one, then I don't need to buy one. Doesn't mean I'm not a fan anymore or that people like you need to LOL or "leave us behind" That some pretty stupid sh!t right there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The “old” unis now look BORING.So 1990's.We now have the Best Uniforms in the N.F.L.!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The "old" unis now look BORING.So 1990's.

To each his own man. I think the old unis were classic. Some of the coolest in the entire league. All they needed were a few tweaks, but we had to go crazy and use gimmicks like chrome face masks and glow in the dark reflective numbers. The new ones are anything but classic. They are a mishmash of several different ideas and colors thrown together in a desperate attempt to appear new age and relevant. It's a fail. We'll deal with it....but I'll be wearing my classic jersey. To those that honestly think they look cool....to each his own. [img width=600 height=388]http://media.naplesnews.com/media/img/photos/2013/11/11/SPORTS_FBN-FINS-BUCS_40_PT_t607.JPG[/img]  0ap2000000089960_gallery_600.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Starting with the Browns next year, every team in the NFL is going to start transitioning to these “modern” looking jerseys. Might as well get on board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Over think. Just win, Buccos.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Starting with the Browns next year, every team in the NFL is going to start transitioning to these "modern" looking jerseys. Might as well get on board.

There is a big difference between a modernized look and a gimmicky cheap look. Modern can be great. I'm not against modern at all. I've been a proponent for making some tweaks to the unis for quite awhile now. But like everything in life, it's all about the execution.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most the changes are things Jdud asked for . He wanted really enlarged logos that sweep the entire helmet and a new Pewter that doesn’t look so brown .  We got both of those.What this really comes down to his need for attention . He wanted his moment in the sun to say he called it . He wanted the Bucs to use one of his photoshopped pro bowl or photoshopped Miami uniforms , LOL.No one cares you don't like it , dweeb. Keep wearing your Dracula Collar Jersey. You will be left behind like Beatles says...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Doloris, why don’t you show up to the next get together and wear a name tag that says Doloris. I’d love to meet you buddy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Doloris, why don't you show up to the next get together and wear a name tag that says Doloris. I'd love to meet you buddy.

I'll bet you would ....I don't swing that way though , princess.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Doloris, why don't you show up to the next get together and wear a name tag that says Doloris. I'd love to meet you buddy.

What way is that? To hang out and socialize face to face with your peers? Of course you don't swing like that. All you do sit behind your keyboard and act like a little fuctard. There is a reason that we never see people like you or Illuminator or Java or Morgan in person. None of you are man enough to own what you say and accept the consequences for the way you act on the internet. Pathetic really.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What way is that? To hang out and socialize face to face with your peers? Of course you don't swing like that. All you do sit behind your keyboard and act like a little fuctard. There is a reason that we never see people like you or Illuminator or Java or Morgan in person. None of you are man enough to own what you say and accept the consequences for the way you act on the internet. Pathetic really.

We've all seen how you ogle cute QB's ....hanging out with you is not on my wish list. Sorry.If you promise to stay home , though , I will come and show everyone else my badass new custom Jersey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gentleman, gentleman! Relax! You’re BOTH acting stupid, no need to compete! :DAs for the jerseys, as i said: Over time those resistant to them will have to adjust. Change is hard but sooner or later we all will learn to love the jerseys we wear now.THAT BEING SAID....Let JDub adjust in his own way. If he refuses to take part, then that's him. Each to their own.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No you won’t Doloris.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

God damn it ::):P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gentleman, gentleman! Relax! You're BOTH acting stupid, no need to compete! :DAs for the jerseys, as i said: Over time those resistant to them will have to adjust. Change is hard but sooner or later we all will learn to love the jerseys we wear now.THAT BEING SAID....Let JDub adjust in his own way. If he refuses to take part, then that's him. Each to their own.

Jdud is much slower than the rest of us ...it is true.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shh, shhh…come, Dolorous…you’ve had enough fun for one day. :) Now tell Jdub you’ll play with him tomorrow and let’s go home! :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t ruin his fun Beatles. This is the only enjoyment he gets out of life. Him not being able to obsess over me would be like if they canceled My Little Pony to you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HAH! Like that’s going to happen. We’re pushing 5 seasons and two theatrical movies, buddy! Two words: TOY LICENCING :D Yup, Hasbro’s gonna ride this here gravy train for years t’come yet, I tell yeh what! 8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I made you an offer Jdud. Leave the board and I will never mention your name again.You turned the deal down. Thats on you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

popcorn.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you promise to stay home , though , I will come and show everyone else my badass new custom Jersey.

Your word means nothing and a promise is just another word for troll. You just like to talk! TALK! TALK! TALK!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I made you an offer Jdud. Leave the board and I will never mention your name again.You turned the deal down. Thats on you.

Lol. You think you're something else. Delusional and obsessed. Kinda scary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’LL come to the draft party!!!*crickets*NOBAWDEH CAREZ ABOUT OL' BEATLES! :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Take the deal Jdud. It’s a very fair offer for a dweeb

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Take the deal Jdud. It's a very fair offer for a dweeb

A deal involves mutual benefit yet you offer none. Do you try to look this stupid or does it come naturally?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Take the deal Jdud. Leave and I’ll leave you alone. We both win. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Take the deal Jdud. Leave and I'll leave you alone. We both win. Lol

If you leave everyone on forum will win!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is this jabroni snookpowered ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll take the deal. I will stop posting if you end your fascination with JDouble. Take the deal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t want you to leave , Gametime….and  I’d still have to see Jduds never-ending idiocy. Accomplishes nothing .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why don’t you get off his nuts, Dolorous.  Grow the fuck up. You either type bucs related stuff or don’t type at all. Now back on topic, glad to see the team attempting to rectify those original pics. I'm afraid the damage has been done, and it's not until the preseason that fans will change their tune on them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jdud posts in literally every thread , and we agree on nothing. It is impossible to avoid him and for us not to bump heads. Since he is the only one whining about it ,  I welcome him to leave. I won't stop him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve definitely simmered down on my initial scorn for the Jerseys. One thing I find a bit amusing, however, is that they used Dougie for the release and the 22 is probably the worst looking number in the new font, and this is what caused the outrage for so many, or at least was the primary source of fuel.  Then, other than GMC, they keep using the number 14, which is actually fairly sweet looking in the new font.  Did you notice how they gave the 14 jersey to McCown and Collins to hold up?  I thought that was rather funny to see both guys holding a jersey that neither will wear...pretty lame in my opinion.  Wonder if they feared backlash over their numbers or if the team is just not sure yet what their numbers will be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dolorous with his constant, and seemingly odd infatuation, badgering of JDouble is one of the many odd annoyances here on the RedBoard.I think if there are other people, other than JDouble, that are pointing this out and you are unable to quit then I think it'd be safe to say that you have a problem. lolThere is also the ignore feature.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jdud posts in literally every thread , and we agree on nothing. It is impossible to avoid him and for us not to bump heads. Since he is the only one whining about it ,  I welcome him to leave. I won't stop him.

Put him on ignore and move on. We all know you're here to troll and will have some lame ass excuse why you can't put him on ignore or it doesn't work or something. Let the excuses or personal attacks begin. That's all you know how to do after all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So why aren’t you using it May ? Bubye now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So why aren't you using it May ? Bubye now.

Too many people on your ass and now you run? That's a new one!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would I place him on ignore , snook. I have no problem engaging an idiot I disagree with. That’s what a message board is. Apparently you do have a problem engaging , so perhaps you should heed your own advice and ignore. Considering I never noticed youbefore today , I doubt I’ll miss you. Buhbye now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The worst part is DJ does have good football conversation in him, so I hesitate to put him on ignore, but when he gets this hardon for JDub, and they start swinging their d!icks at each other in an adolescent sword fight we all lose.  I wish there was some way the ADMIN (yeah I know such an entity is a fairy tail right up there with the Easter Bunny) could just lump all of mommy and daddy’s arguments into one thread, and leave the football threads for football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buc on the Move brings up a good point. My football takes are golden so it’s understandable it’s hard to ignore me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The worst part is DJ does have good football conversation in him, so I hesitate to put him on ignore, but when he gets this hardon for JDub, and they start swinging their d!icks at each other in an adolescent sword fight we all lose.  I wish there was some way the ADMIN (yeah I know such an entity is a fairy tail right up there with the Easter Bunny) could just lump all of mommy and daddy's arguments into one thread, and leave the football threads for football.

Sadly the good stuff is few and far between. It tends to degenerate fast into trolling other users as well. His core flaws will always bubble up into any conversation no matter how good it starts it all turns to shit eventually.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I can I trust you will ignore me Snook….thanks …Its for the best of us all. Buhbye now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I can I trust you will ignore me Snook....thanks ...Its for the best of us all. Buhbye now.

No, I've been trolling you for a long long while. Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m fairly certain this thread needs less pissing match and more pictures of Kate Upton.I'm just sayin'.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can’t follow his own advice. Looks like Dolorous wins again !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've definitely simmered down on my initial scorn for the Jerseys. One thing I find a bit amusing, however, is that they used Dougie for the release and the 22 is probably the worst looking number in the new font, and this is what caused the outrage for so many, or at least was the primary source of fuel.  Then, other than GMC, they keep using the number 14, which is actually fairly sweet looking in the new font.  Did you notice how they gave the 14 jersey to McCown and Collins to hold up?  I thought that was rather funny to see both guys holding a jersey that neither will wear...pretty lame in my opinion.  Wonder if they feared backlash over their numbers or if the team is just not sure yet what their numbers will be.

Sorry, just bumping this one so as to get back to the OP...if anyone cares.Did anyone else notice or have any comment over the overuse of the number 14 when showing off the new uniforms?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've definitely simmered down on my initial scorn for the Jerseys. One thing I find a bit amusing, however, is that they used Dougie for the release and the 22 is probably the worst looking number in the new font, and this is what caused the outrage for so many, or at least was the primary source of fuel.  Then, other than GMC, they keep using the number 14, which is actually fairly sweet looking in the new font.  Did you notice how they gave the 14 jersey to McCown and Collins to hold up?  I thought that was rather funny to see both guys holding a jersey that neither will wear...pretty lame in my opinion.  Wonder if they feared backlash over their numbers or if the team is just not sure yet what their numbers will be.

Sorry, just bumping this one so as to get back to the OP...if anyone cares.Did anyone else notice or have any comment over the overuse of the number 14 when showing off the new uniforms?

I was told by inside sources that the 14 was used to represent Jdud's IQ

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure about that one. I did notice but I figured it was just because they had just signed and either weren't sure of the number they would wear or didn't have the time to make a new jersey. Did seem a little odd to have them both holding up #14s though. I didn't remember that #14 was also the number used by the model in the release. Maybe it's just coincidence?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can't follow his own advice. Looks like Dolorous wins again !

We presented you with advice there was no way in hell you'd follow. Rather then address that you try to deflect it back. That's classic but not going to work. You can win that every time and I won't even try to stop you or argue about it. It's all yours!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could just be that they didn't have a jersey with their names and chosen numbers ready. Even so, that is kinda lame, but not really a huge deal.The "Tampa Bay" with the number "14" (representing the year) looks pretty cool.The numbers were really my only issue with the new unis and they've grown on me more and more with time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ahhhh….the year…..duh! *facepalm

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Snook oblivious to his own hypocrisy . L

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Snook oblivious to his own hypocrisy . L

You want to know the funny part?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could just be that they didn't have a jersey with their names and chosen numbers ready. Even so, that is kinda lame, but not really a huge deal.The "Tampa Bay" with the number "14" (representing the year) looks pretty cool.The numbers were really my only issue with the new unis and they've grown on me more and more with time.

Wow, I feel a little dim now.  How I did not realize this I don't rightly now.  Good thing I'll be crawling off to my cave soon.  Thanks for shining a light on this one for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ahhhh....the year.....duh! *facepalm

Yup, I feel the same way.  :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is so full of win.Right on cue Jdud puts his stupidity on display. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who let DJ have a break from mowing lawns to post again? Get back to work!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can vouch!!

+2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kate is no Bortles on the cuteness scale. I think we can all agree on that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see Dolorous Ali was strutting his stuff in this thread.Where's the gif?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here you go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol.These clowns in this thread aren't even a challenge. It's like working the heavy bag.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's like working the heavy bag.

Poor guy! You need to find a lady to do that for you. You might want to try this out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol.These clowns in this thread aren't even a challenge. It's like working the heavy bag.

Red Board champ.Crown him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one is cuter than Teddy....TEDDY-GIRL-300x300.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tumblr_msh7bcxHrJ1szuv39o1_400.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most the changes are things Jdud asked for . He wanted really enlarged logos that sweep the entire helmet and a new Pewter that doesn't look so brown .  We got both of those.

I must admit......this is what has me a lil confused.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats what your last 'experience' looks like.

Not exactly....I go for more of the "booshie", as opposed to the "ratchet".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right, right.I'd put you on something closer to the "Nebraska Ave." type.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do what you need to do bruh. I’d still take even my last “experience” over Upton 365(6) days out of the year and be 100% happy about it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chace, you are one of my favorite posters, but we are miles and miles apart on this one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw better looking women at the mall on Sunday than Kate Upton.She's shaped like a juice box.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw better looking women at the mall on Sunday than Kate Upton.She's shaped like a juice box.

Lmao.

Chace, you are one of my favorite posters, but we are miles and miles apart on this one.

Different strokes, bro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats what your last 'experience' looks like.

Not exactly....I go for more of the "booshie", as opposed to the "ratchet".

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Please wait…

Viewing 129 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.