Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 31 reply threads

• Author

• harrybucman

Participant

Love it. But do you think they would have gone there if the previous administration was still in power.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

No they wouldn’t have.

Republicans are painted as evil. Remember trump was a democrat his whole life and media was pleasant to him until he became president.

It should open up people’s eyes to the bias. Need to question who is pulling the strings and why. The answer is billionaires that run the country. But we are told republicans are for the rich

• buc_boi

Participant

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by buc_boi.

• buc_boi

Participant

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by buc_boi.

• buc_boi

Participant

Love it. But do you think they would have gone there if the previous administration was still in power.

Why is it so difficult for your stupid ass to leave your politics down int the cove?

Must feel empowered popping off your mouth whenever you feel like it, huh big man.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Well said.

• RudeGuy

Participant

The Patriots went with Obama and Trump. Kraft is a Trump supporter as are the Glazers. Why would they not have gone if Trump was there? Might have had a few close minded players not show. Never pass up an invite to the WH. It’s a historical meet.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

The Patriots went with Obama and Trump. Kraft is a Trump supporter as are the Glazers. Why would they not have gone if Trump was there? Might have had a few close minded players not show. Never pass up an invite to the WH. It’s a historical meet.

so in 2020 the Chiefs didnt visit the whitehouse but we can chalk that up to “Covid” or “variant” or whatever they are calling it these days but prior to that the Patriots of 2019 and Eagles of 2018 did not visit Trump.

Last team to do it was Patriots in 2017 and that point Trump was only a few months into office so i guess Media train did not make it wrong to be republican at that point.

the fact of the matter is that Trumps foreign policy and economic policy were fantastic for the first 3 years. Government induced shutdowns ruined 2020 and our very way of life. The moral of the story is never again should we vote in an independent because the global elites will make sure we are punished for it.

Media is usually anti republican but this was another level to the extent they went through in 2020. Now it appears they are addicted to owning us however as half the population head is in the sand. When will you grow tired of it? Stop watching cnn, msnbc and fox news. They are dividing the country and people can’t be rationale when assessing any topic.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

No they wouldn’t have.

Republicans are painted as evil. Remember trump was a democrat his whole life and media was pleasant to him until he became president.

It should open up people’s eyes to the bias. Need to question who is pulling the strings and why. The answer is billionaires that run the country. But we are told republicans are for the rich

Here is an example of what you are saying. They loved Trump before he ran.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bwuahahhaaahhaah so much trigger!!!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This is just too fucking good…

Your delicious tears

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Didn’t see Mike Evans there? Anybody else not go?

Didn’t see AB either.

• Charles

Participant

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Trump is whining and crying like the beotch he is…so funny.

Trump is a LOSER.

Go Tom! Gotta love it!

• TCB2W!

Participant

Bucs White House

I didn’t see him.

• harrybucman

Participant

Why is it so difficult for your stupid ass to leave your politics down int the cove?

Must feel empowered popping off your mouth whenever you feel like it, huh big man.

When you purchase Pewter Report get back with me on that, but until then STFU.
      By the way, I don’t think they will let you use your EBT card to make that kind of transaction.

• harrybucman

Participant

I know slavery has been abolished, but your illogical response proves– I own your ignorant ass.

• kenntak

Participant

We can’t just celebrate a momentous event for our Bucs? It’s been more than 18 years since the last Super Bowl, yet self-centered people have to constantly peddle their politics over anything else. It’s getting old. It’s political slavery.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao…

Don’t be a snowflake and learn to laugh

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

We can’t just celebrate a momentous event for our Bucs? It’s been more than 18 years since the last Super Bowl, yet self-centered people have to constantly peddle their politics over anything else. It’s getting old. It’s political slavery.

I agree. And the best thing to do is ignore something like this. You win a championship, you get to go to the White House and meet the President. It’s not news anymore.

Also, I’m sick of hearing what a great athlete the President is. If he was such a great athlete, he’d be playing professional sports as opposed to running the country.

• buc_boi

Participant

Yep, and then these same posters will call you a snowflake and tell you to learn how to laugh…

Guess it’s fun being a troll?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You’d know best little guy

• buc_boi

Participant

Whoa, easy there snowflake…

You should really learn to laugh more

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Sure thing little guy.

I’m laughing all the way to the bank, remember?

Ha hahaha ha

• harrybucman

Participant

I agree. And the best thing to do is ignore something like this. You win a championship, you get to go to the White House and meet the President. It’s not news anymore.

Also, I’m sick of hearing what a great athlete the President is. If he was such a great athlete, he’d be playing professional sports as opposed to running the country.

Can you name a few of the other 80 year olds that are still playing professional sports?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Guys it’s gonna be ok. You survived losing the election.

You’ll survive a few jabs at the dingbat…

He’s expired milk

• kenntak

Participant

That’s interesting. Because I ask that the politics be set aside to enjoy this glorious moment, you jump right back to politics and assume I must be a Trump supporter. You also call me a snowflake. Seriously, where is the civility nowadays? The person that runs this board asked that politics be relegated to the Cove, so could you at least follow his rules?

Seriously, step back a bit and free your mind from the political stranglehold it is in. I wish you luck with this obsession.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’ll be ok dude… nobody is directing anything at you that I can see.

They don’t monitor these boards because if they did they would’ve banned Chron’s racist-ass years ago 🤷‍♂️

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Yeah, Flashcards2020, leave your sh*** politics off this Board!
      :-)

This is a moment for all us fans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to enjoy!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

the point people are making is that the last 3 superbowl champs didnt visit the white house as it was racist to do so

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Can you name a few of the other 80 year olds that are still playing professional sports?

Tom Brady in a few decades

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Brady was hilarious.

Goat doing goat things.

• buc_boi

Participant

Tom Brady in a few decades

Post of the year right here, folks!

Lol

• Jed

Participant

Didn’t see Mike Evans there? Anybody else not go?

Didn’t see AB either.

Some players don’t like being used as a political prop. I don’t blame them with all the crazy nuts on both sides.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Hey! Get those politics off the board.

Security!

• Roy

Participant

Agree. Leave politics for the Cove.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I support a woman’s right to choose….in both abortion and covid vaccine.

That make sense?

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

That make sense?

Add “no means no” and “believe all women” to the mix. jajaja

• Roy

Participant

That make sense?

Add “no means no” and “believe all women” to the mix. jajaja

Oh wow.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.