Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 56 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Wirfs beat by the rookie

• Pennywise

Participant

Gabbert in after 1 drive

• Pennywise

Participant

Gabbert looking like Gabbert so far

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

LVD doing LVD things.

• Pennywise

Participant

Gabbert heating up

• Pennywise

Participant

Gio with a cpl first down catches

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Pennywise.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Really liking the Gio addition

• Pennywise

Participant

Vaughn with the td

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

I hate that arians is playing starters when they don’t need it and nobody else is, but he’s got to be so different. Rather he was smart.

• Pennywise

Participant

Vaughn has looked good , I see a nice year for him

• Mic

Participant

Wait a sec did we just find a loophole into kicking 30yd extra points audible at the 2 yard line and kick a 19yarder?

• Pennywise

Participant

That was odd

• Pennywise

Participant

Starters done

• Pennywise

Participant

Like to see Tryon show up

• Pennywise

Participant

Britt with fumble recovery

• Mic

Participant

That was a nice hit by cockrell to pop it loose wild to see him translate being a ballhawk and hardhitter

• Pennywise

Participant

Darden for 15

• Pennywise

Participant

Tryon with a sack and penalty

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Refs have been clown shoes

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

D can’t catch a break with these ticky tack refs.

• Vance

Participant

I’ll never understand what some people on this board see in Ryan Griffin. He should be dominating in these preseason games by now. I’ve made post about getting rid of the guy and people said he is great. I just don’t see it .

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

He needs to be cut tomorrow. I always hated Ryan Griffin and I always will.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Terrible call in Tryon. He’s a disruptive player, coaching will make him elite.

• Pennywise

Participant

Gio with a cpl first downs

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Griffin is making some awful decisions.

• Wutt

Participant

Griffin is going to be the odd man out, dude is terrible.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Trask threw that ball 60 yards while nearly getting sacked. Good to see, I was one who questioned his arm.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Jack Cichy sucks ass. He’s getting faked out of his skin left and right.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Nice to hear Ronde offering his condolences to Cook’s family and fans on the broadcast.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

“Brady makes everyone around him better”

unless you’re Blaine Gabbert and Ryan Griffin.

Trask is clearly the more talented and capable QB. I would have loved to see him with some actual blocking and guys who can catch. Griffin taking valuable reps from him needs to end after tonight.

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

That was the number take away from the entire game, that and special teams has regressed, if that was even possible.

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Kind of a messy, boring start to the season. Refs sucked, def was eh, offense was just bad and out of sync.

Look forward to seeing the starters for more than 1 min next week.

• theknees

Participant

Trask looked like hell. Lost and uninterested. Torched good draft capital to bring in a near certain backup guy.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Trask looked good on his first two drives. He looked like shit on his last two. He needs to learn to get rid of the fucking ball. If he’s gonna stand there and take sacks rather than heave the ball, he’s not gonna last long in this league.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Trask looked good on his first two drives. He looked like shit on his last two. He needs to learn to get rid of the fucking ball. If he’s gonna stand there and take sacks rather than heave the ball, he’s not gonna last long in this league.

gotta remember the guys he’s playing with can barely get open

• theknees

Participant

Trask ain’t the guy.

• Bucman

Participant

Trask ain’t the guy.

Looked about the same as your boy Winston did after 1 game.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Javon Hagan had a nice game. Safety. Was not someone I’m familiar with.

Someone to keep an eye on the next 2 weeks.

Wirfs allowed as many sacks in 1 series as he did all last year. To a rookie nonetheless.

Hope he isnt content based on his rookie year and or winning a sb. His work ethic seems solid.

Glad Brady got pulled right after.

• Pennywise

Participant

Arians last night on Bucs safety Javon Hagan, who had three TFLs, also had a sweet interception but then lost a fumble on the return: “Javon missed a lot of tackles. Made some plays, missed a lot of tackles though. He’s too good of a tackler to play like that.”

• Boid Fink

Participant

Being covered by guys who won’t be in the nfl in a few weeks. He missed two wide open deep shots by a mile. He was not accurate, I don’t get all this “love” for a guy who played like shit. Even with shit guys guarding his shit.

gotta remember the guys he’s playing with can barely get open

• theknees

Participant

Boid is correct. Trask played like shite. It’s time to stop coddling him.

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

You are putting a lot of energy into this. It’s entertaining. Keep doing it. Do more of it in fact. Dance monkey, dance.

• Pennywise

Participant

He was throwing to future bus boys , Trask will be fine .

• Pennywise

Participant

On side note , Winston tossed another int last night , it’s weird.

• garfield

Participant

On side note , Winston tossed another int last night , it’s weird.

Dude is awful.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

It’s weird to see Boid and theknees on the same side.

I miss the good ole days when theknees was obsessed with trashing TB12. Lol

The jury is still out on Trask and whether not he can develop or was a reach. But it’s always a bad sign Boid when Knees shares your viewpoint.

There most be 1 million posts from you last year about how he was the dumbest poster to ever live.

• theknees

Participant

Boid is on the right side of this. Trask isn’t the guy. It was a huge waste of draft capital when we have a real opportunity to build the trenches and get great for years on the Dline. Do we think Suh will play forever?

• garfield

Participant

Boid is on the right side of this. Trask isn’t the guy. It was a huge waste of draft capital when we have a real opportunity to build the trenches and get great for years on the Dline. Do we think Suh will play forever?

You know what else you need? A QB to develop behind Brady so you don’t suck arse for years after.

• JC5100

Participant

Wirfs made a mental error. He physically dominated the rep but then got off to switch with Cappa on the stunt but it was too late in the play.

• Donkey

Participant

I just want to say isn’t it nice going into a season and not worrying about our starting QB? It’s probably a first for us Buc fans.

• Donkey

Participant

Agreed. Every QB pick is a huge question mark but you’ll never hit on one if you don’t try.

You know what else you need? A QB to develop behind Brady so you don’t suck arse for years after.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Trask didn’t play nearly as bad as his stat line suggested.

He made some nice throws that receivers should’ve caught. He also had some bad throws.

About what I expected, all things considered.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

The Bucs wasted no time cutting underperforming players. Cameron Kinley of Navy got a visit from The Turk today. Now he will have to serve in the military

• theknees

Participant

It does sound like Trask is on the chopping block. Needs to play much better next week.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Who was guarding those “bus boys”? Our future “all pros”? Just stop with the excuses. He didn’t play well at all. That’s bullshit and I don’t know where it is coming from except from a homerish vantage. His throws were into tight coverage and were errant as hell. Nothing impressive about his debut in the slightest. Nothing.

He was throwing to future bus boys , Trask will be fine .

• Swash

Participant

Despite the bad stat-line. Trask made a couple very nice throws that were dropped, and had a beautiful play in the 2 point conversion. He’s earned more playing time over Griffin

• NotDeadYet

Participant

“Ke’Shawn I thought played lights-out,” said Arians. “He made a hell of a play as a gunner. He ran the ball well, blocked well. I thought he made a really nice step, especially his special teams snaps. We know he can run, we know he can catch, but those plays on special teams were big for him.”

• NotDeadYet

Participant

“Ke’Shawn I thought played lights-out,” said Arians. “He made a hell of a play as a gunner. He ran the ball well, blocked well. I thought he made a really nice step, especially his special teams snaps. We know he can run, we know he can catch, but those plays on special teams were big for him.”

Trask didn’t play nearly as bad as his stat line suggested.

He made some nice throws that receivers should’ve caught. He also had some bad throws.

About what I expected, all things considered.

“I thought Kyle played well,” said Head Coach Bruce Arians. “He went in there and made some throws [that] guys need to make plays for. I like his poise and where he’s at.”

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

I agree with Arians, Trask had poise that I didn’t expect to see this early. You can see he was trying to make plays and not play scared. Happy to see he actually has a lively arm. He’s been in the league for 5 minutes and people are already writing the book on him.

I really didn’t like the pick but do realize he can grow and get better. Since there are only 3 preseason games shame on the coaches wasting valuable snaps on Griffin instead of Trask.

• seekpar

Participant

Since when is 11 carries for 27 yards “lights out”?

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

The stat isn’t, why are you even asking such a stupid question.

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.