1. The amount of veteran QB’s on new teams.
2. A rebirth of the value of great decision making drop back pocket QB’s
3. Verification of 2? San Fran going for Mac Jones?
4. Unchanged? The MSM’s love affair with the cowboys. What have they done since 1995?
5. Even more reaching at the QB position too early. (The Mahome effect?)
Additionally, the Buc’s “The future is now” vs ” The future is 2-5 years from now” sent a reality check to anyone with a very good starting QB considering drafting a QB in the first round. Atlanta comes to mind from listening to the talking heads. No way do they trade their pick or go for a QB. IMO they go for Pitts. Hope I am wrong.
Is it just me or did anyone else watch way more ESPN/NFL net this past year due to the Brady signing and then even more after they won it? Really didn’t watch much of that before this last year. Mostly due to the programming talking about the same things/teams. They are doing the same thing now but it’s tampa now because of Brady lol.