Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• TampaManiac

Participant

Lots could change til the break of camp but you gotta love our chances right now. We have enough talent on offense to become Elite. Still need an identity on defense but solid changes have been made so far with a few rookies yet to be named. We should all be optimistic that the 2016 will be improved.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Improved yes, but how much is the question. Playoff caliber football? I need to see the draft haul, and if they sign another player or two after final cuts.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Improved yes, but how much is the question. Playoff caliber football? I need to see the draft haul, and if they sign another player or two after final cuts.

I agree. I need to see the final 53. As it stands today, I'm thinking 8-8. Granted, I expect the roster to improve by September.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

7-9 or 8-8. ATL and NO also have issues but the HC change has to help this team.

Please wait…

• CapnFear

Participant

I see improvement but need to see how the final 53 look.  I can see 7-9 or 8-8 as we do have a relatively tough schedule with Seattle, Denver, an improving Oakland team and the normal cast of characters at home and KC, Zona, LA on the road to name a few.

Please wait…

• bucsnbr1

Participant

Forget the record. Last year was the first time we actually played a game with playoff implications in December, in what? Five years!!Of course we then proceeded to get our asses handed to us in that game and the next three but it still made the season memorable and they actually achieved my goal.See no reason not to think, and expect, this team should be playing meaniful games right down to the wire. This franchise has done nothing but take steps backwards for years on years now. It's time to take a step forward. You can't convince me we don't have a good enough roster to be at least a wildcard team. It would take a mindset this team hasn't had for a long time. Our last several rosters have had the mindset of losers trotting onto the field on Sunday's. They played like losers and they were losers. This team get their focus on winning and let us fans have something to give a crap about.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel like with Jamies we have a chance every year now. I also think come December we will all have Playoff hopes…. I forgot how good that felt until last year. I calling it now Buccaneers make Playoffs this year. And I'm winning my Fantasy league! Take it too the bank.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.