Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Mic

Participant

Bucs 41
      Chiefs 6

• buc_boi

Participant

Sounds about right

• thestamos23

Participant

I havent played madden in several years but the animations are still really bad. Lets hope its simulation ability is better!

• Charlie

Participant

Jesus I hope this is the outcome!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I hope so too!!! I want a blowout!!!

• BucBalla85

Participant

I dont think its a blowout either way. Think it will come down to final minutes like Brady super bowls seem to. One thing I hope is for sure, we make life extremely difficult and stressful for the Chiefs. If we can do that until the very end of the game I’ll be happy.

• Buccaholic

Participant

The official Madden prediction is 37-27 Chiefs.

• flashgordon

Participant

I’ve been watching way to many of these; but, I’ll be o.k!

My favorite Madden simulation guys want to wait till sometime later this week; tomorrow, maybe friday or, maybe Saturnday. But, regardless, I’ve watched like 10 of these, and I have two left I suppose – Simulation Nation, and another new guy who replaces the Madden commentary with his own.

But, the Madden simulations counts that I’ve seen is like 8 to 2 Bucs wins! I’ve seen two Bucs losses so far; one was a blowout, and the other was like 52 to 44 or something. The 52 to 42 was a lot of Madden Brady ints for Tds. And yes, I’ve seen this Bucs blowout linked above. I think that one has a Ronald Jones 80 plus yard Td.

Well, looking forward to two more! Plus the actual Superbowl! I’m not making my predictions yet.

Bobby Blue Bland I Pity The Fool (1961)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.