Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJack55

Participant

http://nfltraderumors.co/buccaneers-expected-to-sign-c-joe-hawley/That should fix things...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I bet EDS has EDS tonight!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How in the fuck could a supposed veteran center like ES allow the line to get 3 uncovered penalties in one game? 1 is understandable because of Smith, 2 is just plain bad, but 3????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD 1m1 minute agoConfirmed Bucs will sign former Falcons C Joe Hawley today.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

Here goes signing below average to average players acting like it will do anything

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When your team gets fucked in the ass, you must make changes. Sticking with the status quo is unacceptable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe he can snap to a QB in the shotgun.  Anyone else notice the shotgun snaps were awful causing Winston to have to wait on the floaters eds was snapping to him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uhm…..crown us?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe he can snap to a QB in the shotgun.  Anyone else notice the shotgun snaps were awful causing Winston to have to wait on the floaters eds was snapping to him

By the time Winston caught the snap the DE’s were already closing in on him. That’s what it seemed like to me. Those snaps were awful, I’d honestly put Warren in there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When your team gets (censored)ed in the ass, you must make changes. Sticking with the status quo is unacceptable.

Yeah... but lube?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

any word on who we cut to make room?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Falcons let him go because his knee is still f-uped. So I dont know how healthy he is right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

any word on who we cut to make room?

Winston?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve noticed the slow snaps for awhile… an extra half second matters, but it wasn’t the primary reason Winston looked bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've noticed the slow snaps for awhile... an extra half second matters, but it wasn't the primary reason Winston looked bad.

Agree. One of those bobbled snaps was right in his mitts. And he was looking downfield instead of catching the snap first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Falcons let him go because his knee is still f-uped. So I dont know how healthy he is right now.

The Bucs are going to use Tommie Copper. You need to keep up, AJ.  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston had guys in his face all day because: 1) The snaps took too long to get back there2) Communication and protection calls. I don't know how the schemes are supposed to run, but my guess is that it's not supposed to have a bunch of guys in the backfield. Derrick Morgan's first sack he looped inside and came through untouched.I'd start Hawley, move Evan Dickhead Smith to backup center/guard, and cut Kush or Masifilo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/bucs-to-sign-ex-falcons-center-joe-hawley/2245517

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Save our season Joe!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How in the (censored) could a supposed veteran center like ES allow the line to get 3 uncovered penalties in one game? 1 is understandable because of Smith, 2 is just plain bad, but 3????

is this supposed to be blue?  i really dont know, but i doubt that is the job of the C.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 9m9 minutes agoBucs make official the signing of center Joe Hawley. To make room, Eric Kush, claimed off waivers last week, was waived ...=====No more Kush...

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

not bad coin #Buccaneers Sign C Joe Hawley To A Two-Year, $5.75M Deal, Waive C Eric Kush http://bit.ly/1KO2X0G

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.