Viewing 44 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

NFL Rumors: Falcons, Buccaneers, Seahawks, Patriots, Bengals could be interested in Eagles’ Brandon Graham by Andrew Melnick 2 min ago . brandon-graham-nfl-new-york-giants-philadelphia-eagles_zpsfa3fd425.jpgOct 27, 2013; Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia Eagles linebacker Brandon Graham (55) before the game between the Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants at Lincoln Financial Field. John Geliebter-USA TODAY SportsThere is no doubt that Philadelphia Eagles’ defensive end/outside linebacker Brandon Graham is a talented player. Graham’s tenure in Philadelphia, however, simply has not worked out. Graham battled several injuries throughout the first two years of his career, appearing in 13 games in his rookie season (and making just 13 total tackles and 3.0 sacks), then playing in only three games in his second year. However, over the last two seasons, Graham has played in all 32 games, but has not been nearly as productive as the Eagles had hoped. Still, Chris Wesseling of NFL.com believes this may be the year the Eagles finally move Graham. Finally healthy in 2012, Graham showed promise as a disruptive pass rusher only to be held to under 30 percent of the defensive snaps in Billy Davis’ ill-fitting 3-4 defense last season. The 2010 first-round draft pick has the talent to be a bargain pickup for a team with a 4-3 defense. The Eagles have been open to moving Graham for quite awhile now. Wesseling lists the Atlanta Falcons, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots and Cincinnati Bengals as potential suitors for Graham. Each teams makes sense – the Patriots, Falcons and Buccaneers have had a lot of trouble getting after the quarterback lately, the Seahawks are always looking to add a defensive lineman to the mix and the Bengals lost defensive end Michael Johnson to the Buccaneers in the offseason. Graham, the 13th-overall pick in the first round of the 2010 NFL Draft, has made 74 tackles, 11.5 sacks and five forced fumbles in his career. Link

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll take him on the cheap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember when Jdub wanted to take him 3rd in the draft? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I dont know if this guy is any better than Clayborn at this point. Since we have MJ already I dont see the point. He was a tweener and he has been injured. That is not a good look. Pass.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Bwahahahaha ...worst wannabe scout ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love to have him.  When he’s been healthy he’s a very disruptive rusher.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love to have him.  When he's been healthy he's a very disruptive rusher.

True, but the guy can't stay healthy.Seems less like a bennett situation, and more like a bowers type.Now, IF it's for cheap (or short contract), sign the guy up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Price. Every player has a price. What’s his price?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Price. Every player has a price. What's his price?

..Is that a hint about "gimpy cheeseburger?"Maybe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Price. Every player has a price. What's his price?

..Is that a hint about "gimpy cheeseburger?"Maybe.

Could be. Could be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would be an awesome situational pass rusher

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I think the glazers are officialy over tossing money at banged up players for a few years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you keep notes on everyone? Who did I want in the 2010 draft? I don't recall.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you keep notes on everyone? Who did I want in the 2010 draft? I don't recall.

just his main squeeze.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

I'm willing to bet it wasn't as stupid as Jdud's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has anyone put a bowl of milk out to see if JDub is still around?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I’m surprise he hasn’t come crawling back by now. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You haven’t even been here that long to know him!

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

His reputation precedes him. I needn’t have been here long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You haven't even been here that long to know him!

I think it's Dolorous Jason. Hate for Jdub? Check. Childish name calling? Check. The trolling level is ramped up though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk why people dislike jd. He states his opinion like everyone else.I disagree with him all the time, but I have never seen him post anything that should piss anyone off. Good guy imo.If you want to bash someone, let me go hunt down java for you. That guy deserves it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk why people dislike jd. He states his opinion like everyone else.I disagree with him all the time, but I have never seen him post anything that should piss anyone off. Good guy imo.If you want to bash someone, let me go hunt down java for you. That guy deserves it.

+1Jdub's detractor's are the immature dingleberries. I only agree with him half the time but he's quite respectful of others.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

This Dolorous guy must be in a lot of your heads… dude has you guys seeing ghosts . LMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This Dolorous guy must be in a lot of your heads... dude has you guys seeing ghosts . LMAO

So you're not that loser?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This Dolorous guy must be in a lot of your heads... dude has you guys seeing ghosts . LMAO

Mind fugged

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

The immature dingleberry appeared to be Jdud. Pretending he was a real scout , pretending his opinion was the end all be all ( despite his track record for being wrong ). Throwing temper tantrums anytime players were picked that weren’t on his Mancrush list. Even going so far as to call young men busts and bums before they even took the field. Then rooting against them and attacking their looks.This is why people didn't like Jdud , and he flamed out because of it. Who cares.  Good riddance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahahaha ...worst wannabe scout ever.

No no no, that would be Agent "Trade McCoy for Suh!" Orange on that other Bucs forum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The immature dingleberry appeared to be Jdud. Pretending he was a real scout , pretending his opinion was the end all be all ( despite his track record for being wrong ). Throwing temper tantrums anytime players were picked that weren't on his Mancrush list. Even going so far as to call young men busts and bums before they even took the field. Then rooting against them and attacking their looks.This is why people didn't like Jdud , and he flamed out because of it. Who cares.  Good riddance.

So why do you need a new account?

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Really not that new if you look . I signed up 6 months ago.Mostly lurked at 1st because the Glennon bashing annoyed me . Once Glennon was named the QB of the Future I started posting more in earnest in order to gloat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You shouldn’t do that.In fairness, you are picking up your hate for him based on a few of the more disagreeable and cynical people here. Dolourus always hated JDub and spared no expense to fight with him. A lot of us do like Jdub. No one else put as much passion into the draft as he did and he did not have to leave here.It's sad. Anger in this place is so predominant.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Shouldn’t do what , Beatles ? It is what it is. I like DJ . I’ve had good conversations with him in pm. Seems like a nice guy and funny . He even designed my Sig for me.Jdud on the other hand ? Comes off like a narcissistic whiny little dork if you ask me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JDub had the misfortune of the draft not going his way after all his effort trying to put together comprehensive coverage. Every year he always takes major parts in our draft hype and prep. He gets invested because it’s his passion. As for Dolorous I have no problem with him either, but the fact is this: He instigated a lot of those arguments by name dropping him first. I know, because it was often I who would post in between then trying to derail the argument. Dolorous is a little ego-driven and as such people tend to find him annoying. JDub was just one of those ones.When you put into perspective all that Jdub went through this off season between the cynics here, and then for people to literally laugh at him when the draft doesn't go his way, it's no wonder he left. People started making fun of him for unfounded reasons. It's like this: I don't always agree with him, but he was a good person. There was no reason for the ridicule he received. I hope he returns.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

LOL @ you painting Jdud as an innocent victim. He was the one of the most petty , ego-driven posters on here . On top of that , his analysis flat out sucked. His track record so bad it will be the butt of jokes for years to come even if he never posts again. I'm glad he is gone . I'm glad board-wide scorn is the reason he slunk away. Good riddance.If you actually liked that twerp , well , different strokes for different folks I guess.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shouldn't do what , Beatles ? It is what it is. I like DJ . I've had good conversations with him in pm. Seems like a nice guy and funny . He even designed my Sig for me.Jdud on the other hand ? Comes off like a narcissistic whiny little dork if you ask me.

Hands down.. the worst poster of all time on any message board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL @ you painting Jdud as an innocent victim. He was the one of the most petty , ego-driven posters on here . On top of that , his analysis flat out sucked. His track record so bad it will be the butt of jokes for years to come even if he never posts again. I'm glad he is gone . I'm glad board-wide scorn is the reason he slunk away. Good riddance.If you actually liked that twerp , well , different strokes for different folks I guess.

How does it feel to be FD's catcher?

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

How does it feel to be FD's catcher?

Don't know what you are talking about . How's it feel to be "watched" ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As much as I love shiny new toys, I would probably pass on Graham.  I look very questionably on teams willing to move pass rushers with multiple years of reasonably priced service.  I guess if you can get him for a late pick I’d be whatevs.  I do believe he would be an opening day active roster player for us.  His 1.6 mil in 2014 and 1.5 in 2015 cap numbers are very reasonable for a quality depth type player.  If the staff likes him enough to throw a 7th I wouldn’t be mad about it.  I don’t know, maybe a 6th? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why not trade them Stocker and a 7th? That would probably be equal value.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It wasn’t board wide. it was the usual people. Members should not drive away other members from a place of expressing a comon love. We’re all Bucs fans and even I have to remember that. Everyone here matters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always liked JDub, and some of the first posts I remember making on this board were defending him for his opinions on prospects and his graphic designs.  I was excited when I learned he had welcomed a child about the same time that I had my most recent addition to the family.  However, I have to say that his demeanor recently had been more aggressive and insulting, and less agreeable.  I found myself in a discussion with him not long ago, where I was disappointed by his insulting and judgemental tone, in what should have been a very simple and rational give and take.To be entirely honest, as disagreeable as I recently found him, I honestly believe it might have just been a case of new dad syndrome.  I am sure he has had sleepless nights, and has found himself spread thinner that he is used to, and it probably showed in his posts.  I wish him the best, and hope a little time away from this board and with his family, helps.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t give up anything for him, Seeing he was the #13th player taken in the first round, the Eagles would expect a big return.  He probably just needs a change of scenery.  But he is getting close to free agency, this will be his 5th season, so might as well wait to see if he hits the market after this season is over.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You haven't even been here that long to know him!

I think it's Dolorous Jason. Hate for Jdub? Check. Childish name calling? Check. The trolling level is ramped up though.

Kinda slow to figure it out weren't you.IT definitely is.

Please wait…

• Masterchief

Participant

Shouldn't do what , Beatles ? It is what it is. I like DJ . I've had good conversations with him in pm. Seems like a nice guy and funny . He even designed my Sig for me.Jdud on the other hand ? Comes off like a narcissistic whiny little dork if you ask me.

This ^ and

I am friends with Dj but I am not him.Some clown in another thread is calling me Java.I think you are all just a little paranoid of newer posters.

Umm....nice try...but why is your sig pic and DJ's sig pic from the same Photobucket album if you are not one and the same?

He made it for me , of course. I'm not good with sigs.I've made no secret that we are good friends.

This ^seem to contradict one another. No?

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Not a contradiction at all. Looks like the same story I’ve been telling you paranoid freaks all along . lolFear not . Dolorous will be back from his victory vacation in the islands next month , and it will be proven we are two separate people.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“Members should not drive away other members from a place of expressing a comon love. We’re all Bucs fans and even I have to remember that. Everyone here matters.”So I wouldn't be able to find dozens of posts from you trying to drive someone away?

Please wait…

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.