Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Great value and future interior OL.

Bucs redeemed themselves with this pick on day 2 IMO.

Build the trenches!

• buc_boi

Participant

Love the pick

Loved every pick so far

Winning is fun

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I like it.

Tryon B+

Trask F

Hainsey A-

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Pretty close to my grade so far.

Tryon: A

Trask: D+

Hainsey B+

Build the trenches!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I love this pick. This kid is so underrated because he was overshadowed by Eichenberg. He is going to be an absolute beast no matter where he plays, and he can play both tackle and guard. If Cappa regresses or when they decide to move on from Smith, he can replace either one.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I think he will be cross trained to play center and guard. But in the mean time I think he can be used in jumbo formations as a third TE.

Build the trenches!

• Bucman

Participant

Good depth. Hes definitely playing interior OL in the NFL which is what we need.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Tryon gets a B- for me
      Trash gets an F-
      Hainey gets an B+

I wish they wouldn’t have drafted Trask Trash. Because it’s a waste of a very valuable resource.

• dalbuc

Participant

He’s not a tackle in any universe and really his profile says career backup guard and while we need that it feels odd to use a day 2 pick on that sort of player.

• buc-in-out

Participant

^We’re not used to our third rounders essentially being 4th rounders.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Hainsey is a much, much better player coming out of college than Cappa.

Between Stinnie, Cappa, Hainsey, and Molchon the interior OL competition is going to be interesting.

Build the trenches!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Very short arms. But a team captain, captain of his IMG team, very smart, doesn’t mash people but never loses. He is a great pickup, a technician. Knows the nuances of the game, killed it at the senior bowl, where he handled his business with vigor. He is t really a nasty dude, but he will do his job +1.

Great pickup, liking it more and more as I sit here. I think the Trask pick dulled the joy for a minute because he is such a crappy pick. But glad the Bucs got him.

Just listen to the kid coaching others up.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Yeah based on his profile he should be trained as a center or RG.

Build the trenches!

• Boid Fink

Participant

He was snapping the ball at center with good technique and results at the senior bowl. So definitely a guard type. Won’t hurt that he has a ton of knowledge about how to play RT either. So in a pinch, if something awful happens to Tristan…this is why that second round pick sucks. Could have drafted Minerz as well. One guy goes down, another steps in and the loss is t felt as harshly…Brady can still move on. If anyone can coach linemen it’s Brady. He’s a better mentor for them than he will be to Trash Trask for sure.

Yeah based on his profile he should be trained as a center or RG.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Just hope he ends up better than Quinn Meinerz. I thought that was the G/C most Bucs fans thought would be a perfect fit. Even Kiper as he drooled over Meinerz when picked, said his comparison was “Ryan Jensen from TB. A guy defenses hate playing against, a nasty tone setter who really gets after it and likes mixing it up “ – Oh okay, sooo a Ryan Jensen comparison didn’t make sense for TB with said Ryan Jensen a FA next year? 🤔

Kiper, Jeremiah, PFF, literally everyone had Quinn Meinerz higher. Jeremiah compared him to Ali Marpet a month ago. So this guy was compared to TWO different Buc interior linemen? Jeremiah predicted he’d be better than Marpet as well.

Idk man, I get that no pick was gonna break the line up but wouldn’t you want to hope to reload and be able to replace a FA maybe? Imho Tryon, position player( McNeil ?)and Meinerz sure looks a whole lot better than what we have.

I hope I’m wrong, truly do. Cus every other playoff team got stronger. Wash was a 5 pt game with about 4 mins to go. They are drastically better. KC ? Much improved.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Bucs improved with Tryon and Hainsey and both will see playing time year 1.

Build the trenches!

• Jr.3

Participant

The nextt Jeff Saturday!!! RT and Center set for a while.

• SunnyD

Participant

Wouldn’t mind seeing another edge or DT in the 4th

• Boid Fink

Participant

And WR it is. Head scratcher, but they need a returner.

Wouldn’t mind seeing another edge or DT in the 4th

• creamsicles

Participant

The more I research this guy, the more I like this pick if he’s going to iOL… just needs to strengthen lower body and get some more junk in the trunk. I like my iOL big and strong.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Yes he needs NFL level weight and conditioning. And with Bucs staff I think they can really add 5-10 lbs without slowing him down.

Build the trenches!

• JC5100

Participant

They should have moved up a few spots to get Wyatt Davis.

• Donkey

Participant

Problem with this guy is he’s not athletic enough to play tackle and probably not powerful enough to start at G. Maybe LG. Center might be his best chance at being a starter. Probably just a career backup at several interior positions. A necessary need on any roster but don’t think this guy has great upside.

• Boid Fink

Participant

He played very well at the senior bowl…so he has the strength and pedigree. He isn’t going to mail oeople, but he is an effective blocker who keeps the play design on point with efficiency, and blocking. Not by murdering people like Nelson. This was a good selection.

• The Freeman

Participant

looks like the next Joe Haeg/Earl Watford, career backup offering some versatility with limited upside for a bigger role… imo one round too early like Vaughn last year.

• Boid Fink

Participant

He will be a technician. I can see Derrick Deese when he was with Frisco. He’s a smart learner, knows the games…good pickup.

looks like the next Joe Haeg/Earl Watford, career backup offering some versatility with limited upside for a bigger role… imo one round too early like Vaughn last year.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.