Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• tmac87

Participant

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD 11 seconds ago#Bucs select Eastern Ky. DE Noah Spence with the 39th pick overall. #NFLdraft

• mdclarie

Participant

Wow, this could be quite the steal.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love it!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, this could be quite the steal.

Not the biggest guy, hope it works out.

• rpratto

Participant

Licht is one savvy GM and he just got two blackjack after splitting aces!!!  Holy Canolli!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great first two rounds. Addressed two huge needs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great pick! Officially love this draft.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now if Von Miller drops to us in the third I will be one happy camper.

• Anonymous

Inactive

assume you mean von bell?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Would love Von Miller in round 3. Wished that was an option.  ;D Only kidding, I'd be happy to get Bell in 3.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the people who were clamoring for Hargreaves (like myself) and Spence in the first, got both. This is awesome.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell yeah!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Spence would have been the first DE taken if he had a clean sheet. Dude has been clean for one year.

• jeebz116

Participant

Heck yeah!! I would have taken Spence at 9, and thought VH3 would slide to late 1 early 2, but to get both of them is freaking awesome!Loving this draft!Still need a Safety, WR and DT.... Let's go get it Licht!!!

• bucsnbr1

Participant

This, my friends, is why you bring in a Robert Ayers. If Noah Spence is going to be a bust….. Then Ayers will beat that out of him Day 1.My money says that Noah will come to Tampa ready to play some football!!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is just like having 2 first round picks. :)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bravo Licht! Hell of a pick, this makes me feel much better about the Hargraves selection. Keep up the good work, Jason!

• Anonymous

Inactive

My only concern with taking VH3 in the first was missing out on a DE. Fears gone.  I’m quite pleased.  Like I have been saying for months, in Licht I trust.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This, my friends, is why you bring in a Robert Ayers. If Noah Spence is going to be a bust..... Then Ayers will beat that out of him Day 1.My money says that Noah will come to Tampa ready to play some football!!!!!

I really like Ayers. Dude is a mean MFer. People forget he was a first round pick. I am hoping for big things out of him after the change of scenery.

• bucsnbr1

Participant

Bravo Licht! Hell of a pick, this makes me feel much better about the Hargraves selection. Keep up the good work, Jason!

Yes, I think a lot of the animosity towards the VHIII pick had to do with our weak D-Line. But now the pairing of Vernon and Spence has me very excited for our next pick. Would love it if we moved up like we did last year for Marpet. Sure looks like the Bucs have gone into this with a solid plan.

• Anonymous

Inactive

assume you mean von bell?

Yes sorry. Brain freeze.

• bucsnbr1

Participant

This, my friends, is why you bring in a Robert Ayers. If Noah Spence is going to be a bust..... Then Ayers will beat that out of him Day 1.My money says that Noah will come to Tampa ready to play some football!!!!!

I really like Ayers. Dude is a mean MFer. People forget he was a first round pick. I am hoping for big things out of him after the change of scenery.

Ayers may not win every battle…..but he will never stop pushing. Always take that guy onto my team!!

• bucsnbr1

Participant

Can’t believe the Titans are neglecting Wideouts.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man I COMPLETELY trust Jason. I knew when we came in to this draft we would do well. But to summarize:Trade 9, pick up a 4th. Get the player we would have taken anyway. We save $1.6M on the drop from #9 to #11, AND when his 5th year option comes around, we have to pay him $8M vs. $12M for the first 10 picks. SAVVY is the word.Oh yeah, and then Spence. If he gets Vonn Bell in the 3rd, I'll need new underwear.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And all this makes McCoy a much better player.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine if that was Rankins and Spence….we could’ve grabbed Alexander, Canaday

• Anonymous

Inactive

Impressive two round haul.  I trust Light’s draft choices so much at this point. Great things happening in Tampa

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fantastic first couple picks! Love this!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Impressive two round haul.  I trust Light's draft choices so much at this point. Great things happening in Tampa

Amen.

• bucsnbr1

Participant

When/if do we consider a trade up for D-Line?

• Anonymous

Inactive

When/if do we consider a trade up for D-Line?

They could be eyeing a safety now.  [Bell]

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t believe we got the best pur pass rusher in the draft. Also shocked that Miami traded up for Xavien Howard in the top of the 2nd. Love the pick.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Impressive two round haul.  I trust Light's draft choices so much at this point. Great things happening in Tampa

Amen.

WAS YOUR SIG WRITTEN BY A WIZARD?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great pick if he can stay clean. We have 3 starters so far through 3 rounds. Can’t wait to see the 4th. Should still have some good DT’s since it’s so deep this year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Spence was a good pick.  I would have been ok picking him in the first so getting him in the second is great value at a position of need.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man I COMPLETELY trust Jason. I knew when we came in to this draft we would do well. But to summarize:Trade 9, pick up a 4th. Get the player we would have taken anyway. We save $1.6M on the drop from #9 to #11, AND when his 5th year option comes around, we have to pay him $8M vs. $12M for the first 10 picks. SAVVY is the word.Oh yeah, and then Spence. If he gets Vonn Bell in the 3rd, I'll need new underwear.

Could have had him. We have a kicker with a massive amount of pressure on his shoulders right now…he misses three or four and he will be an over reached for, absolutely massive fail. He will be reminded of where he  as drafted and will that compound the mental issues for Ags?Just amazed at the stupidity. Bucs could have had a player of down to down use...we got a situational player in round two for a solid fourth rounder. It is dumb as hell.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine if that was Rankins and Spence....we could've grabbed Alexander, Canaday

Much rather have VHlll than Rankins.

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.