Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

Please wait…

Contact him at: zshapiro12@gmail.com

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sh111t, ..im glad hes missing injuryfest 15.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m concerned. When buddy and I went to training camp he looked sluggish and hungover.When my dad and brother went to the Monday night game, they said he looked sluggish and out of it.Does he have a personal issue going on?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He should be concerned. He’s still a young developing player. Obviously, you don’t want to see the guy get injured but at the same time, you’d like to see him get in some work. Now, he’ll take a few games in the regular season to get up to speed. Seems like he may have some conditioning issues.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He should be concerned. He's still a young developing player. Obviously, you don't want to see the guy get injured but at the same time, you'd like to see him get in some work. Now, he'll take a few games in the regular season to get up to speed. Seems like he may have some conditioning issues.

It's a pulled hammy, he's not in a wheelchair...He's working out

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He had hammy issues last year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i thought he looked sluggish and out of all last season also.hes done nothing to improve since then.  hasnt even caught a pass.  pretty sure i saw him in a fur coat also.  time to can LiLo and start over.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.