Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

The Bucs face a formidable list of QB’s this season.StaffordRG IIIFlaccoRoethlisbergerRyan (2)CutlerDaltonNewton (2)Brees (2)RodgersA total of 13 games.It doesn't seem like any of the teams involved with these QB's are looking for a new starting QB.The question is:  How many of these 13 games do the Bucs win??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs face a formidable list of QB's this season.StaffordRG IIIFlaccoRoethlisbergerRyan (2)CutlerDaltonNewton (2)Brees (2)RodgersA total of 13 games.It doesn't seem like any of the teams involved with these QB's are looking for a new starting QB.The question is:  How many of these 13 games do the Bucs win??

If our defense plays up to potential we have a good chance to bottle up Ryan and Cam twice. Neither are outstanding and don’t play well usually against elite defenses. Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Brees are the only top 10 QB’s we face. Everybody else we should be able to contain.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our defense will put each of those QBs to the test. I think we will end up winning around 10 of those matchups.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Realistically, it depends much more on how quickly our new and old parts jell than aything else. This is a big reason Lovie/Licht are keeping a close eye on the locker room with each piece they add.    As far as QBs, the only guy in our division who is a slam-dunk over McCown right now is Brees. Outside, obviously Rodgers. Others are close in my book. But virtually EVERY team in the NFL is in the same category!!!!    I am NOT selling Josh McCown short; once this offense is running on all cylinders, he'll be as good as any of them, as our overall offensive skillset could be superior...

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

We ass raped Stafford in his house last season . Bring it on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Am I being a myopic fanboy when I state that no one on that list other than Brees twice and Rodgers represents much of an added challenge? Cam has no one to throw to. Stafford, RGIII and Big Ben dont scare anyone. I drop two Matt Ryans in the toilet everyday when I get up. Rest are not even worth mentioning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Am I being a myopic fanboy when I state that no one on that list other than Brees twice and Rodgers represents much of an added challenge? Cam has no one to throw to. Stafford, RGIII and Big Ben dont scare anyone. I drop two Matt Ryans in the toilet everyday when I get up. Rest are not even worth mentioning.

I was going to say the same thing. Most of that list is just normal solid NFL starting QBs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we need a pass rush or were gonna get eaten up. Lets hope AC and MJ ball out this year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we need a pass rush or were gonna get eaten up. Lets hope AC and MJ ball out this year

Need to get after the QB with the front four.  Until I see it....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We ass raped Stafford in his house last season . Bring it on.

Pffft..and that was schiano running the show, not lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah with Stafford…. he is going to be the last first round QB of that class to meet his end, but the result is the same —- BUST

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed 100%. I'm not that concerned about Cam, especially with his current weapons. Outside of Rodgers and Brees it's a bunch of pretty good QBs. RGIII being on this list is almost funny until he picks up his play big time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our defense will put each of those QBs to the test. I think we will end up winning around 10 of those matchups.

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah with Stafford.... he is going to be the last first round QB of that class to meet his end, but the result is the same ---- BUST

so a 26 year old who over the last 3 years has thrown for 14,600 yards and 90 TDs is going to be considered a bust?  Dude, you know football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah with Stafford.... he is going to be the last first round QB of that class to meet his end, but the result is the same ---- BUST

so a 26 year old who over the last 3 years has thrown for 14,600 yards and 90 TDs is going to be considered a bust?  Dude, you know football.

His age is irrelevant. Twist the conversation with stats all you want... Here's what matters: Matt Stafford has never won anything and never will win anything. If you spend the #1 overall draft pick on a QB who can only get you to the playoffs once and lost....... that player is a bust.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

oh yeah, and I never claimed to “know football”… that was you wiping your own azz with a secondary account.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh please. Matthew Stafford is going to be a 10-15 year starter. He’s not going to be a bust.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He may be. But he will never win a thing.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Stafford is just good enough to hold on to his job by giving his team a glimmer of hope , but then get whored continuously in the playoffs because he’s really not all that great.Think Romo or Dalton . Garbage can.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stafford is just good enough to hold on to his job by giving his team a glimmer of hope , but then get whored continuously in the playoffs because he's really not all that great.Think Romo or Dalton . Garbage can.

Not even.... dude has just one winning season as Lions QB.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

If our defense plays up to potential we have a good chance to bottle up Ryan and Cam twice. Neither are outstanding and don't play well usually against elite defenses. Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Brees are the only top 10 QB's we face. Everybody else we should be able to contain.

Agree completely.  And we face Brees every year, so it's not someone out of the ordinary at least.

Please wait…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.