Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Thoughts?

Hard pass for me. 3-4 years ago? Absolutely.

Now? We have 3 young cheap above average corners.

Worry about our own FA before any external ones.

But that’s just me.

What say you?

• JC5100

Participant

Draft capital into DBs last 5 drafts

1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4 and it’s actually finally fixed. That’s an entire defense though.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I think he’s still a good player but I have no idea how we would justify paying him what he probably wants to come take the job of a younger cheaper guy who was good enough to win a Super Bowl.

• buccnation

Participant

Maybe 2018 Patrick Peterson but that last couple of years he hasn’t been all that good especially last year. I’d take him at vet min or super cheap but he’d be our #4 cb.

It’s like Blake Griffin going to the Nets. People think it’s some huge deal cause of his name, but he’s not a good player anymore. They’re a shell of their former self.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Good comparison.

I’m a life long nets fan as well.

I would’ve preferred mcghee or drummond over griffin, but it is what it is.

Nets 4 & 5 is super thin. I love the griffin signing. Low risk high reward.

They were the team to beat even before Blake, imho.

Their season is shaping up just like tampas did. KD has the brady effect.

• buccnation

Participant

Yes I agree the Nets are the favorite before and after the trade. I also agree that KD and of course lebron have the Brady affect.

Yeah it’s definitely low risk/high reward but I also would have preferred Drummond over Griffin.
        Either way Harden, KD, and Kyrie should be more than enough.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Hard pass. We need the money to resign our free agents, we don’t need to throw money at a position that’s already covered.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Unless he is coming in for barely over vet min, no thanks. The secondary as a group is developing at a good pace. Of course, having a great pass rush tends to do that.

• FinkleisEinhorn

Participant

OP – Can you please stop posting your opinions with these misleading titles?

Is there a reputable news source saying we’re the favorites to land him? If so, please post the link.

“Looks like we won’t franchise tag Godwin” – again, another meritless assumption that just popped into your brain. Please stop phrasing the titles as if they’re actual news.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Free country mah dude.

Called clickbait.

If you dont like it, dont respond.

Kthxbye!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Also its not a coincidence my topics get the most posts.

I’m just a phenomenal topic creator!

Deal with it!

• seekpar

Participant

You actually keep track of how popular your topics are? SMH

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Who doesn’t?

Its pivotal information.

• buc_boi

Participant

Who cares what this idiot thinks, makes topic after topic like people give a shit what he thinks.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Posting nonsense is not that cool. This is an old board with guys that have been around for a 20 years. That sort of stuff is diva like.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

When have I posted non sense?

I pride myself on having hot unpopular takes.

Sorry I’m not a homer I guess?

• buc_boi

Participant

Dudes a bitch, fuck him.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

If he is a fit for Bowles scheme and he can still play in spot duty for low money I say sure.</p>
      <p>Based on last year he did not look like a dominant #1 CB. But this team could use a veteran CB though.

Build the trenches!

• dalbuc

Participant

He’s another name without game in free agency. There’s no reason to sign him.

• FsstNfurios

Participant

He’d be great to have but I just don’t see the fit. Our young & cheap db group is one of the reasons why we MIGHT be able to retain our URFA’s. We are bargain shopping outside of our FA’s, Peterson is a dude you need to throw some decent coin at.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.