Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Here is a draft by Doug Martz in which the Bucs get Evans at #7 and then trade up with San Diego in the 1st round, #25,  to get Bridgewater.Link:  http://draftboardguru.com/mockdraft/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Upvote.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like. But drafting manziel at seven, and trading back up for evans would be better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’d have to give up considerably more and you’d get a considerably worse QB in that scenario.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please don’t trade up with either of our first two picks to get ANY QB.  We overpaid for Freeman by one full round, let’s don’t do that again.  "teams aren't grading him (Bridgewater) as a first-round pick". NFC executive, "Bridgewater is a 4th round guy."Another scouting director... told us that his team never had Bridgewater as a first round pick.http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have no idea if the draft will go like Coach Martz suggests.But if we do draft a QB, we are in a position to trade Glennon for maybe a 3rd or a 4th

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

This would be awesome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater is not falling out of the top 5, and probably will still be going first overall. If the draft was at its normal time, Teddy would still be the top pick. This nitpicking is all smoke screens. You don’t put up his numbers with his record, with his bowl performances and fall to the second round because of a bad pro day and a couple interviews.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be stoked

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then why did Geno Smith fall to the 2nd?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not usually for trading up in general but if we get Evans and Bridgewater I’ll be pretty darn happy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like. But drafting manziel at seven, and trading back up for evans would be better.

yeah...if they use their magic wand...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No to Evans. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t see us targeting Teddy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there will be a mad dash at the bottom 3rd of round 1….especially to jump ahead of Cleveland if they don’t go QB @ 4. And i could see us being a part of the craziness…..despite what 10lb says.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buc should go Mack or Evans with first pick…The more I look at the top 3 QBs, the less I like them...pick up a QB in the later rounds...Wouldn't trade up for any of these guys...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just getting Manziel would be good enough for me!But the Jags are taking him for sure.  Lock it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love the idea of trading back into the first, but I think we should grab the QB we want at 7 then jump back in for Beckham, Cooks, or Lee, Or Evans at 7 and jump back in for Beckham, Cooks, or Lee (and McCown leads them)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just getting Manziel would be good enough for me!But the Jags are taking him for sure.  Lock it.

Idk. They are the same team who passed on tebow twice, which would've at least helped them appease the fanbase (and they didn't have any other great options).And, IF lovie really does love manziel like reports say, I don't doubt he would jump up a bit and nab him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hard to say whether Lovie really loves Manziel. He might just be trying to take some pressure off the Bucs/Carr connection. Personally, I believe Teddy would be the best fit in this offense. But they could obviously tailor it to fit JFF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As much as I hate to say it Carr sounds like the best fit for this offense.Lots of quick short passes , lots of rolling the pocket and bootlegs. That's Carr's game

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone will take Manziel in the 1st. The others could very well drop out of the 1st round. When I remember Tebow was a first round QB, I remind myself not to underestimate the amount of man crushing that can go on even with NFL execs and scouts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about this, we wait a year and do all of our trading up next year for a better crop of QB’s.

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.