Viewing 44 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you’re saying no excuses or something like that?

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

We said the same thing about the titans.. and well… look how that turned out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re assuming that #ProReady can actually read a defense and deliver an accurate ball consistently.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We said the same thing about the titans.. and well... look how that turned out.

My thoughts exactly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have all wondered for years just what “Buccaneer football” was on offense…But seriously, sometimes the best way to attack a depleted secondary is run the ball at them, or hit'em with swing passes and screens.A lot less risky, as they'll expect us to challenge their pass D...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We said the same thing about the titans.. and well... look how that turned out.

You DOUBT!?The heavenly winston will rise above and cure all EDS!The waters shall part in his presence!Cannons will fire the holy winstons name in glory!For all things are possible when you let winston into your heart.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're assuming that #ProReady can actually read a defense and deliver an accurate ball consistently.

They are working on that at practice this week.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're assuming that #ProReady can actually read a defense and deliver an accurate ball consistently.

They are working on that at practice this week.  ;)

Oh, snap soooon!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you're saying no excuses or something like that?

Yea I hate the tone of the thread title. A win shouldn't be a possibility, just because some team is weak in a certain area or banged up.  We need to get it together, where we can beat any team, even full strength teams. Be confident.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea I hate the tone of the thread title. A win shouldn't be a possibility, just because some team is weak in a certain area or banged up.  We need to get it together, where we can beat any team, even full strength teams. Be confident.

The Saints are happy Glennon is on the bench because he has put up numbers against them. They catch a break with a confused Winston behind the center.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Saints are happy Glennon is on the bench because he has put up numbers against them. They catch a break with a confused Winston behind the center.

To start yes. But I wouldn't be surprised if Mike got a little playing if Jameis stinks it up again. Hell, I thought they should of put Mike in the game at halftime Sunday. Just to settle Winston down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To start yes. But I wouldn't be surprised if Mike got a little playing if Jameis stinks it up again. Hell, I thought they should of put Mike in the game at halftime Sunday. Just to settle Winston down.

I'm just in time. Lovie would never do this, AJ. He will just stand there all baffled with his lips puckered like he always does. Then after the game tell us they need to get better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm just in time. Lovie would never do this, AJ. He will just stand there all baffled with his lips puckered like he always does. Then after the game tell us they need to get better.

I hear ya B. But there would be a side benefit of putting Mike in. Maybe he plays well and ups the trade value a bit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hear ya B. But there would be a side benefit of putting Mike in. Maybe he plays well and ups the trade value a bit.

I would keep Glennon in case Winston doesn't get any better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You might be right. Maybe the Bucs feel they can have their cake and eat it too. They don't really seem like they want to trade him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You might be right. Maybe the Bucs feel they can have their cake and eat it too. They don't really seem like they want to trade him.

Probably true, but some team might get desperate before game 4.McCown is out with a concussion, and Johnny is having elbow probs again. So that is a situation worth keeping an eye on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably true, but some team might get desperate before game 4.McCown is out with a concussion, and Johnny is having elbow probs again. So that is a situation worth keeping an eye on.

Maybe they will give us their entire 2016 draft for Jameis. It is the Browns after all. We can just get a homeless guy to tell the owner to make the trade.  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe they will give us their entire 2016 draft for Jameis. It is the Browns after all. We can just get a homeless guy to tell the owner to make the trade.  :D

Funny. But with our luck Jameis would blossom into Peyton and we would blow the picks on nobody's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be happy if we can just beat the meddling teams right now. Baby steps is what I'm hoping for at this time. I just want them to play competitively and not get destroyed. Just make a game of it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad but true

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A win shouldn't be a possibility, just because some team is weak in a certain area or banged up. 

Speak for yourself. I'll take a goddamn forfeit at this point. And probably chug beer in celebration.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A win shouldn't be a possibility, just because some team is weak in a certain area or banged up. 

Speak for yourself. I'll take a goddamn forfeit at this point. And probably chug beer in celebration.

You will chug MANY beers in the house of winston!For ALL is possible when you believe!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Id trade Winston way before Id trade Glennon.  As for Sunday, Winston in a dome against a blitzing team.  God help us. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad, but true.  :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just don’t fall behind by 21 before I’m finished with my pregame piss. It's very unlikely every possible thing will go wrong starting from the first play from scrimmage like it did in week one. People should not be shocked if there's a near total turn around from week one. Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just don't fall behind by 21 before I'm finished with my pregame piss. It's very unlikely every possible thing will go wrong starting from the first play from scrimmage like it did in week one. People should not be shocked if there's a near total turn around from week one. Go Bucs!

Go, pee freely! For the lord winston will not fail you!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares about the secondary we need to pound the rock. Helps the quarterback and the defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have no offensive line, no defensive line, saints defense will have Jameis spinning again. He will play poorly, and Glennon will finish it out. Bucs have no chance…and that stinks. 3813Aints.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Saints defense was horrible before the injuries, so yes there is a good chance the Bucs offense can play well this week.I swear, you guys act like Jameis threw 5 interceptions and didn't complete a pass the entire ballgame.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is no way Lovie can survive (and he knows it) putting in Mike for anything other than injury.  And even then he better hope Mike isn't better or at least as good as Winston.  Once the genie is let out of the bottle, benching Winston, then the wolves are out to hunt.  They are all in and their necks are riding on Winston's jock.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Saints defense was horrible before the injuries, so yes there is a good chance the Bucs offense can play well this week.I swear, you guys act like Jameis threw 5 interceptions and didn't complete a pass the entire ballgame.

Tennessee dropped 3 so technically he could have.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Winston-Slurpers are absolutely fixated on his stat line. If you were there, you could see how horrible he looked. Hopefully, it's not going to be the norm and he puts it together this Sunday. Not expecting a win, but would love to see some progression.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DREW BREES…enough said!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is no way Lovie can survive (and he knows it) putting in Mike for anything other than injury.  And even then he better hope Mike isn't better or at least as good as Winston.  Once the genie is let out of the bottle, benching Winston, then the wolves are out to hunt.  They are all in and their necks are riding on Winston's jock.

Agree. Winston supposedly had ankle issues even in college. His generally sloppy footwork, regardless of the reason, is like a magnet to blitzers, which is a Rob Ryan trademark… Koetter needs to have a plan to get the pressure off Winston; if our D can bother Drew Brees, then Doug Martin becomes the x-factor again…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Saints D is in the discussion for the worse in the league. Bucs better get something working. I gotta call BS on no chance. For you betting types the play is certainly the bucs and the points, no?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not THEIR secondary I’m worried about it’s ours.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Winston-Slurpers are absolutely fixated on his stat line. If you were there, you could see how horrible he looked. Hopefully, it's not going to be the norm and he puts it together this Sunday. Not expecting a win, but would love to see some progression.

I would too. It's not like we can get a do over on the pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And how did we look last year? Were we good? How many awesome victories did you witness last year from this team?How exactly did our QBs and OL look last year?The QBs combined threw for 3,297 yards and 21 TD - 20 INT.Even if Winston did exactly what he did on Sunday in his first ever NFL game every single week this season he would finish with more yards and 1/3 more touchdown passes than we had last year with almost the same TD -INT ratio, and that was without our top WR, our top OLineman, plus two rookies starting on the OL and the entire offense was just installed this year.This team has been completely suck ass for years. Don't sit there and act like suddenly we got Winston and now we suck. Reality is that the OL has sucked for decades - all except for a very few years of this franchise's existence. And that is why our offense has sucked. End of story. And it is not fixed yet. So you really should not be expecting miracles.End of rant.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And how did we look last year? Were we good? How many awesome victories did you witness last year from this team?How exactly did our QBs and OL look last year?The QBs combined threw for 3,297 yards and 21 TD - 20 INT.Even if Winston did exactly what he did on Sunday in his first ever NFL game every single week this season he would finish with more yards and 1/3 more touchdown passes than we had last year with almost the same TD -INT ratio, and that was without our top WR, our top OLineman, plus two rookies starting on the OL and the entire offense was just installed this year.This team has been completely suck ass for years. Don't sit there and act like suddenly we got Winston and now we suck. Reality is that the OL has sucked for decades - all except for a very few years of this franchise's existence. And that is why our offense has sucked. End of story. And it is not fixed yet. So you really should not be expecting miracles.End of rant.

If he plays exactly that way the whole year? Fallimg over his own feet, throwing INTs, racking yards and TDs when the other team has called off the dogs, that would signal some type of improvement to you? And how do you plan on blaming the OL solely for that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah and Winston's performance was not good game 1.  That is how bad Bucs QB play was last year...if Winston replicates below average numbers for 15 more games that has him on pace to better than what was produced last year.I think people need to sit back and be patient because this is one of the younger teams in football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he plays exactly that way the whole year? Fallimg over his own feet, throwing INTs, racking yards and TDs when the other team has called off the dogs, that would signal some type of improvement to you?

Way to miss the point.  Even if Winston plays poorly for 15 more games he is statistically on pace to surpass what was accomplished last season at the QB position for the Bucs.Obviously that isn't likely as his QBR and completion percentage will improve.  I doubt he continues this TD pace, but if he does it would not be surprising either. Winston will improve, but even at his worst he is an upgrade over what the Bucs trotted out last year. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston will improve, but even at his worst he is an upgrade over what the Bucs trotted out last year.

Dear Gods of Football, please don't make these Alldaway's famous last words.  Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston will improve, but even at his worst he is an upgrade over what the Bucs trotted out last year.

Dear Gods of Football, please don't make these Alldaway's famous last words.  Go Bucs!

Great, he has a legit OC and is going to be better than a QB who had a high school OC. That's setting the bar high.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

kneel before the lord winston, and all shall be right at rjs! Lead us not to picsixes, but deliver the buccaneers from mariota and his dreaded pineapple shaped head!For, the football Gods are indeed with us, mere mortal rowdie! For Lord jameis is one of them!He will simply wish brees' head to shrink, and return the voodoo curse to its rightful owners!

Please wait…

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.