Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Run stretch plays at Clowney. And no huddle all day, tire his fat ass out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's what I thought Detrimental, but you should watch this (go to 3:00):https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=183&v=lJFEC-DaybI.scary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didnt know they had wilfork, jeezus. I thought he retired or something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's what I thought Detrimental, but you should watch this (go to 3:00):https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=183&v=lJFEC-DaybI.scary.

Uh yeah that could be a problem. I don’t see any TE on this team capable of blocking him if he is there holding his ground like that from POA.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nothing beats the blob

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh yeah that could be a problem. I don't see any TE on this team capable of blocking him if he is there holding his ground like that from POA.

That's just freakish. There are lots of plays where he's tossing Kelce or another tight end with one arm. The best thing is he's only playing about 50% of the snaps so far. I almost think you have to use an extra T as a TE for either Clowney or Watt depending on the play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did you note how the Chiefs successfully dealt with Clowney's rush? Screen passes. We need to be effective with those on Sunday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

let hawley grab wilfork and marpet come over and lay a lick.as for screens, hopefully means a coming out party for sims.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

let hawley grab wilfork and marpet come over and lay a lick.as for screens, hopefully means a coming out party for Doug.

I need him to have a good week for fantasy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nothing beats the blob

As a marvel fan, thats f##kjng funny!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

let hawley grab wilfork and marpet come over and lay a lick.as for screens, hopefully means a coming out party for Doug.

You may want to sit Douggie this week. I dont think that fantasy has any chance of becoming reality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You may want to sit Douggie this week. I dont think that fantasy has any chance of becoming reality.

Didnt wilfork give tampa mass troubles every time they met?But hey, that was a few years ago, and wilfork was 300lbs lighter back then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rmpxw.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nothing beats the blob

As a marvel fan, thats f##kjng funny!

Juggernaut disagrees.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just run around Wilfork, not straight at him…..ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just run around Wilfork, not straight at him.....ever.

I have always thought running straight at a titanium wall covered in padding was a GOOD idea…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have always thought running straight at a titanium wall covered in padding was a GOOD idea...

The problem I see is that if you run away from Wilfork you are running into JJ Watt, Cushing, or Clowney.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have always thought running straight at a titanium wall covered in padding was a GOOD idea...

The problem I see is that if you run away from Wilfork you are running into JJ Watt, Cushing, or Clowney.

So you are saying Gio Bernard is a better back for me to play as a flex over Sims?(sympathy Buc on my fantasy team)?  Sarcasm. No reply needed.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.