Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what happens if the Saints destroy us this week? Do we hear its only 2 games, plenty of teams are 0-2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what happens if the Saints destroy us this week? Do we hear its only 2 games, plenty of teams are 0-2

News flash. We won two games last year. We were not a good football team before and we are not good yet.Watching the team get better and win some games is going to be exciting for me, but this is a work in progress. If we win five or six games this year it will be a vast improvement. At NO is not a game that you would have penciled in as a win for this team. So just chill.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

News flash. We won two games last year. We were not a good football team before and we are not good yet.Watching the team get better and win some games is going to be exciting for me, but this is a work in progress. If we win five or six games this year it will be a vast improvement. At NO is not a game that you would have penciled in as a win for this team. So just chill.

heard that last year toolol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Straight bullspidt. This team isn’t in “rebuilding” mode. It’s in “crap” mode. Firesale this team, sans Jameis, Evans, Smith, Marpet, and Kwon are off limits. The rest can be had for the right price. Fire Lovie, and we will be rebuilding. Until then, this team is just a floating outhouse. Flat out garbage. And it SUCKS that we have been exposed to this for so many years now. So many years of pathetic games and teams that aren’t even close to resembling a NFL franchise. Arguably, some of the worst teams in the history of the game were played by these hapless goons. Fire Lovie. Then the rebuild begins. He ain't winning nothing in Tampa. He is a crusty curmudgeon who really doesn't understand clock management, offensive line play, how to adjust to variant schemes...he is incredibly Yogi Berra-ish when he drones on about whatever. He needs to go. This young team needs a solid game plan and coaches who can show them how to be prepared in Sunday's so those completely worthless games like last Sunday are an anomaly, not a regular occurrence. Bucs are awful.  Saints should blow them out, and at that point, does Lovie get kicked in the cool?  I hope so. The Glazers can afford to get desperate. The quicker they purge the nonsense that Lovie is preaching, doing, the faster this squad can heal and press on with hopefully a franchise QB and a franchise Wideout. Evolution.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there is way more talent on this team then the cpl guys you would keep Finks…. but I wouldn’t cry if Lovie was axed if they get blown out again. The idea of changing coaches every two years never seems to work but neither is this coach if what happened last week happens again tomorrow.. I’ve heard to many “experts” whose opinions I value plain out call this team garbage and an embarrassment already. I have spent FAR TO MUCH money the last few years on a nice Club seat and now seats  to watch the shit show I’m watching.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there is way more talent on this team then the cpl guys you would keep Finks.... but I wouldn't cry if Lovie was axed if they get blown out again. The idea of changing coaches every two years never seems to work but neither is this coach if what happened last week happens again tomorrow..

if you are at the point where one more bad game will have you wanting the coach fired, then he should already be fired imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there is way more talent on this team then the cpl guys you would keep Finks.... but I wouldn't cry if Lovie was axed if they get blown out again. The idea of changing coaches every two years never seems to work but neither is this coach if what happened last week happens again tomorrow..

if you are at the point where one more bad game will have you wanting the coach fired, then he should already be fired imo.

Not saying I want it or would do it.. just that I wont lose sleep over it I don't think. It really cant get much worse right now. I'm holding on to all hopes that we see a different team tomorrow. For clarity sake I'm not even talking about the offense AT ALL with regards to the team. I expect the O to be sketchy at best right now. I'm flat out amazed at how bad the D was last week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not saying I want it or would do it.. just that I wont lose sleep over it I don't think. It really cant get much worse right now. I'm holding on to all hopes that we see a different team tomorrow. For clarity sake I'm not even talking about the offense AT ALL with regards to the team. I expect the O to be sketchy at best right now. I'm flat out amazed at how bad the D was last week.

I agree and that was my final straw for Lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And he failed to bring in marginal pass rushers to make this defense work. No pass rush, no defense. Simple as ufking that!  Damn Smith, you that dumb bro?!Straight up dunce. He let the fans and this team down. He is going to get Jameis murdered.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And he failed to bring in marginal pass rushers to make this defense work. No pass rush, no defense. Simple as ufking that!  Damn Smith, you that dumb bro?!Straight up dunce. He let the fans and this team down. He is going to get Jameis murdered.

I agree about bringing in the pass rusher, but who did you have in mind?  It seems they don't want to play for the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The HC isn’t wrong. But if he loses another blowout or two, he won’t be the HC much longer.

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

Straight bullspidt. This team isn't in "rebuilding" mode. It's in "crap" mode. Firesale this team, sans Jameis, Evans, Smith, Marpet, and Kwon are off limits. The rest can be had for the right price. Fire Lovie, and we will be rebuilding. Until then, this team is just a floating outhouse. Flat out garbage. And it SUCKS that we have been exposed to this for so many years now. So many years of pathetic games and teams that aren't even close to resembling a NFL franchise. Arguably, some of the worst teams in the history of the game were played by these hapless goons. Fire Lovie. Then the rebuild begins. He ain't winning nothing in Tampa. He is a crusty curmudgeon who really doesn't understand clock management, offensive line play, how to adjust to variant schemes...he is incredibly Yogi Berra-ish when he drones on about whatever. He needs to go. This young team needs a solid game plan and coaches who can show them how to be prepared in Sunday's so those completely worthless games like last Sunday are an anomaly, not a regular occurrence. Bucs are awful.  Saints should blow them out, and at that point, does Lovie get kicked in the cool?  I hope so. The Glazers can afford to get desperate. The quicker they purge the nonsense that Lovie is preaching, doing, the faster this squad can heal and press on with hopefully a franchise QB and a franchise Wideout. Evolution.

But how do you really feel Boid?Seriously though, as much as I hate it...  as much as it sets this team back even further (it would actually be hard to sink lower than where we currently are though, right?)...  That much more volatility it creates...  It's time for St. Lovie to be booted out of the Papal chair.  Now.  Unless the Bucs come out and obliterate the Saints, and there's not a person alive who can look me in the eye and tell me they believe that - it's "Hasta la vista Lovie time" ...!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I COULD go on like I have, like most of us have, about what a lousy hire St. Lovie was and how bad the team has looked sine but I will type this. The nature of fans and the NFL in general is that it goes up and down week to week. So…….. IF St. Lovie’s Buccaneers go up to NOLA and win the game? Yeah, things would calm down and we'd ALL feel a lot better as far as this team possibly getting better and being on the rise to a 6 win season. I think most of us could accept a 6 win season as long as at least a few of them were at home.Anyway, it's like every other week since St. Lovie got here. All talk. We'll be watching and rooting tomorrow, hoping for the best.GO BUCS!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, im not sure what lovie and licht were doing this offseason.I mean, i like jsmith, but outside of that guy maybe being marginally good, they have nothing besides mccoy. And jsmith isnt proven, and i dont think lovie shouldve passed on any legitimate talent to start him.And, to me, this qb debate is clearly over if janeis keeps laying stinkers. Mariota are night and day so far, and winston has not looked good. I dont care if its a game, or a handful of games, winston is playing the same as he did in college. And that will most certainly be rough on him against nfl level db's.I dont mind that lovie drafted a qb, i mind that he drafted a qb with issues. Especially after all the qb issues, and first round problems Tampa has had in its history. It almost seemed obvious not to pick him, to me anyway.And, to be fair regarding the oline, smith and ali might have been the best choice in the situation they were in, and who was avalible. However, they could have brought in more players, and they couldve spent more. It was, after all, a weakness, and they knew it well in advance.I dont question what they did, quite as much as how they did everything. Seems like a big clusterf#ck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dear Lovie,Please STFU.Sincerely,Bucs Fans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I COULD go on like I have, like most of us have, about what a lousy hire St. Lovie was and how bad the team has looked sine but I will type this. The nature of fans and the NFL in general is that it goes up and down week to week. So........ IF St. Lovie's Buccaneers go up to NOLA and win the game? Yeah, things would calm down and we'd ALL feel a lot better as far as this team possibly getting better and being on the rise to a 6 win season. I think most of us could accept a 6 win season as long as at least a few of them were at home.Anyway, it's like every other week since St. Lovie got here. All talk. We'll be watching and rooting tomorrow, hoping for the best.GO BUCS!!!

I agree. It is only one game. After game number two, we will reset and re-analyze.Right now its not looking good for Lovie because of the horrible defensive effort from last week. But one week can completely change that. A win in NO would shut all of the knee jerkers up.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.