Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

The Buccaneers begin a three-day mini-camp on Friday that will last through Sunday, and while part of the mini-camp is to get the rookies drafted last week acclimated to the new system, the team is also trying to find some diamonds in the rough. The Buccaneers announced on Thursday afternoon the 50 players that would be participating in this weekend’s mini-camp.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9813:&Itemid=15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hmmm….  3 punters.  Koenen being phased out due to contract?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hmmm....  3 punters.  Koenen being phased out due to contract?

We can only hope dude was terrible last year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is picking them off, one at a time. Next year  Nicks and Gholdson will be gone, the year after, VJAX. Big savings, like $30 million a year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s generally hard to find any highlight youtubes on these guys. I tried to see what players they’re bringing in few days ago, and found lb Bar’ee Boyd.  His stats are interesting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marc Anthony seems like he has a shot to earn a contract.  And I like seeing three punters try out.Koenen cost this team in too many games with poor field positioning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's generally hard to find any highlight youtubes on these guys.

I was able to find more mugshots than Youtube vids on these guys......close enough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will the media have access????

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Van Der Kamp !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Patton and sutton might be good additions.Smith also. Kafka is, eh..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m only interesting in one battle and that is at guard spot. I’m not sure we have a backup center.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We will be there. 1:30-3:30, then player interviews coming off the field and then Lovie following that. Anyone in particular you guys want to interview or ask?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We will be there. 1:30-3:30, then player interviews coming off the field and then Lovie following that. Anyone in particular you guys want to interview or ask?

I think Brett Smith would be kind of interesting Mark.I think he's got a realistic shot to make it past this camp maybe become a practice squad guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask Chaz Sutton if he wants to play guard?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ, Patton and our two new olineman.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FA C Josh Allen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just remind those rookies not to sit in Price’s seat…..oh wait he’s gone….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask Askew about his predraft visit, why he chose Tampa and if this is the team best suited to develop him as an LB!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask them what they’re favorite foods, movies, and pets are?!  Say, “deep draft, ha?”  Seriously, I can find some interesting guys here . . .Lb Bar'ee Boyd, Dt Galen Clemons, Cliff Crews(looks to me to be stricktly a weakside; but, I did see some middle linebacker play; but, that would be on that level of play), De Julius Forte(can he be a strong side linebacker?), Mlb Chase Garnham, De Ryne Giddins, De Cory Henry has the record of sacks for his school and and good physical stats(16 sacks, not that many; but, maybe I just don't know the situations of the games he played), Jamel Johnson might be another Wr/Te conversion; of course, he'll have a hard time making this team. Mark Joyce can play special teams; but, with the teams depth at safety and corner . . . ; cb Chris Parks has good youtube highlights; stats I could find didn't seem to be much; maybe Qb's generally passed the ball the other way?  Te Taylor Sloat might be a good Te to Fb conversion player; also seems to be good at receiving and blocking. I don't know what to ask them, but those are the interesting players I could find(other than the undrafteds who were actually signed). 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steven Jenkins – Texas A&M LinebackerHighlight Reelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNH8uZHEa4Full game against Alabama (Good Competition)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKTKGFtoNw

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Robert HerronKadeem Edwards

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering we’ve got a bunch of Texas A&M players among the 50, I would recommend watching A&M v. Alabama. I’ve caught Hurd and Jenkins playing a few downs, Hurd made a nice tackle early. They talked about a violation of team rules suspension against several guys including Jenkins. I’m too lazy at the moment to look into it more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think both Askew and Jenkins make this team…  superior athletes that know how to play ball.They were both A&M - and came to the same place in the NFL.      Must be a question or two for those guys about that...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interview Van Der Kamp and ask him how he fells about being the Bucs punter this year.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Yes ask Van Der Kamp why he is so much better than Koenen.

Please wait…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.