Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

With seahawks. Pats rumored interested as well.

Brady wants him back.

5 mil or less, im down.

Anything more? Get james white, Marlon mack, someone like that for half the price or less.

Also may draft another RB early depending if they sign a FA

• obuc

Participant

they can draft a back but if they can retain everyone their draft picks open up.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I’d take him back but there is no reason to be in a bidding war for him. I still see him as our backup RB so I’m not too crazy about breaking the bank.

• SunnyD

Participant

Let him go. Sounds like he was the worst locker room guy on the team and that is saying something considering AB was on the roster.

Mike Davis is my preferred replacement. 2nd option should be James White.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

If he was that bad Brady wouldn’t be pushing for him.

Brady recruiting him? All i need to know.

Give Brady whatever he wants.

• Vance

Participant

Williams from NC or that Alabama back

• RayJayinTBay

Participant

I’m definitely in the let him go camp. I think he has tremendous potential but have always heard his work ethic is what holds him back. If this guy had the work ethic of Antonio Brown to get into shape then he could be an even better back.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I would be okay with him returning but there are also many other vet RBs out there.

Build the trenches!

• buccnation

Participant

I hope he choose Seattle or NE. Not the biggest fan of Fournette. He’s overrated. There are better options on the market and RoJo is the much better RB.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Rojo is the better RB?? What in the world are you smoking?? He can’t block in pass protection, he can’t catch passes out of the backfield (he constantly fumbles simple screens), and he can’t be counted on to push the pile for short yardage. He had TWO chances to get a TD on the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl and got stuffed on both tries. Fournette would’ve punched it in easily. Notice that after he got stuffed on 4th and 1, he got yanked.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

RoJo is not there yet but you can see him improving year to year. I feel K. Vaughn will take a leap as well.

But there are so many veteran RB’s out there that fit this offense that the Bucs can take their time finding the best value in free agency and then drafting another RB to secure the position.

Build the trenches!

• buc-in-out

Participant

If we have to choose between Suh or Lombardi Lenny, gimme Suh.

If Lenny’s willing to come back on another 1 year deal I’m in, if he wants a 4 year deal like she probably does, and possibly deserves, I’ll pass.

He wasn’t great as a pass blocker, and he stone handed way too many catches on third down.

Give me Jamaal Williams from the Packers who is a great receiver and a VERY good pass blocker. He’d be a good compliment to Rojo, because he can run the ball well too.. unlike James White, who’s pretty one dimensional.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I would be very happy with Williams or White.

I feel that would be a huge upgrade in third down situations.

Build the trenches!

• buccnation

Participant

Fournette is a poor blocker and dropped more balls than RoJo. RoJo is far and away the better runner so yes I think he’s the better overall running back. And if you wanna look at PFF then you will see the same. Fournette was average at best.

RoJo was also top 5 in yards after contact and, before the super bowl, 8 of 9 on 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1.

He’s not a complete running back whatsoever but neither is Fournette. You could get better production from a cheaper back like white, connor, davis, or mack than Fournette.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by buccnation.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I’m curious what they are offering him…

As long as they are rolling with Cam their offense will be flat.

But Bill has been an elite defensive kind and he has that unit stacked. They will be a tough out, a ton of close games that they will win because of coaching. My guess.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Mike Davis would be nice. I’m not a huge fan of Lenny, I like him but don’t love him.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Why aren’t the Bucs sniffing around Chris Carson?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.